Celtic fan writes the greatest sentence ever seen

28baa44e3c8afcb5354f2614ba5c055b.gif

It’s when you see them doing stuff like this that you know deep down they will never be able to properly enjoy however many in a row they claim to win.

Their obsession with us due to hatred and jealousy will consume them until the day they die and they will forever fill the proverbial role of playing second fiddle as they just don’t know how to be on top.

Every victory for them is more about denying us victory and getting it up us. That is why they will always default back to obsessing over us.

A sad existence they lead.

Is this same guy who claimed Craig Shite was a Billionaire as substantiated by The Day Late Retard.

when it comes to information based on complete truth they would never under stand, if the theory doesnt fit the facts your average Tim/Nat will change the facts so it fits in with collectives idea of the truth which is always fake news

James “obsessive” Forrest the same fool who thinks AIK Stockholm come from Denmark and started a Celtic blog that’s 99% about Rangers.

That weirdo isn’t exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

This is what happens when they know deep down that anything their club has " won " is completely meaningless and without merit. Dave King haunts every day of their lives.

I'll say this much I have always considered the average mentally challenged to be pig ignorant and cretinous, this just enforces my view.

Imbecile would be flattering the in-bred creature.

Imagine for a minute we had disappeared in 2012....

There would have been mass ( pardon the pun ) suicides, breakdowns, wife’s beaten, kids abused and many more atrocities by them because their life would be over without us.

They are not normal people.

Back