Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

Nacho Novo

It appears that no matter how hard the Community Safety Glasgow/Environmental Task Force team try getting rid of graffiti and stickers around Glasgow, they just keep coming back...

Was in the town today doing some shopping for a good friend of mine with his birthday coming up next month and couldn't believe the amount of Celtic graffiti/stickers there are plastered around the city centre. Now I'm well aware the CSG/ETF are out all day washing down any offensive graffiti thats on show and respect the job they do as they're only voluntary workers that wish to keep our city clean, but when they take down graffiti along the lines of "R.I.P. Rangers 1872-2012" on St. Mary's Lane (next to Charcoals Indian Restaurant -Renfield Street) and "Orange Bastards" on Argyle Street advertising boards then see them appear in a different place in the town, its not just Rangers fans who feel pissed off having to look at it, its the people who like I say, are the young boys and girls doing it voluntarily out the goodness of their hearts that have spent the time and effort to "Keep Glasgow Tidy" as the saying went.

Its also dangerous for drivers when road signs are covered up with stickers as people can't even read what the signs say and could cause a very serious accident, especially with the amount of traffic in the city centre.

On a positive note it is encouraging to see the Rangers Charity Foundation team up with CSG/ETF and the Ibrox and Cessnock Community Council to volunteer to clean up litter the day after every home match at Ibrox which also keeps the surroundings of the stadium looking well.

If you see any anti-Rangers graffiti/stickers or any offensive Celtic graffiti/stickers that appear, please don't hesitate to click on the link and report it as it needs to be done. Glasgow isn't going to move with the times if idiots like that keep ruining it for everyone.

http://www.communitysafetyglasgow.o...onmental-incivility/graffiti-removal-service/

Last edited:
The only thing that 'sticks' with these rhats.

Outside The Cathouse on Union St.

Phone box/bank machine is covered in their shite.

Whilst you may be correct a few years ago I observed a council worker cleaning graffiti off the old What Every One Wants shop on Argyle St before it had the painted picture frames on it. The guy washed off a few DoBs, IRA, arabic writing etc then came up to a UVF one and some other stuff.

He proceeded to take a picture of it before he cleaned it off but he too no pictures of the other graffiti which I thought was odd at the time but then a few weeks later I saw some council harridan talking about anti social graffiti and she mentioned that the council takes pictures of it before cleaning it.

It was at that point the penny dropped. What she should have said was the council only takes pictures of it when it suits the agenda.

Nothing changes - as a kid growing up in the east end in the late 60 's - the 1st chore I had to do every summer holidays was help clean / remove the graffiti the gfitw had painted on the walls of my grandmother's house-
They were sad sectarian bigots then and have steadily maintained their anti - social tendencies ever since -

Will certainly do this OP. Might also be worth taking a few of the more dangerous ones covering street signs like at the pet shop across from the fish Market and send them to the evening Times to see if they will report it.

Utter dregs of Glasgow these rhat bastards.

Whilst you may be correct a few years ago I observed a council worker cleaning graffiti off the old What Every One Wants shop on Argyle St before it had the painted picture frames on it. The guy washed off a few DoBs, IRA, arabic writing etc then came up to a UVF one and some other stuff.

He proceeded to take a picture of it before he cleaned it off but he too no pictures of the other graffiti which I thought was odd at the time but then a few weeks later I saw some council harridan talking about anti social graffiti and she mentioned that the council takes pictures of it before cleaning it.

It was at that point the penny dropped. What she should have said was the council only takes pictures of it when it suits the agenda.

Like Shodan says Daven, it would be smart to start taking photos of the graffiti and even the stickers then send them into the Evening Times, Scottish Sun, Daily Record etc to shame Celtic as Lawwell seems to have a grip on the media and the papers would HAVE to print it as some of the things would be too good to be true. When it comes to hits on the website thats the only thing keeping the papers running, destroy them using their one weakness. Online hits.

I posted one from Bishopbriggs a few months back. Spray painted onto a lamp post "HAHA 66. RIP RFC"

DOSRNBoW4AA3-Cz.jpg

Like Shodan says Daven, it would be smart to start taking photos of the graffiti and even the stickers then send them into the Evening Times, Scottish Sun, Daily Record etc to shame Celtic as Lawwell seems to have a grip on the media and the papers would HAVE to print it as some of the things would be too good to be true. When it comes to hits on the website thats the only thing keeping the papers running, destroy them using their one weakness. Online hits.

The thing is mate, I wouldnt put it past some poet journo to run this story only after having acquired some Rangers stickers, stuck them to some street signs, take a photo, then make it an old firm fans endangering drivers story. All in the interests of balanced journalism ye know.

Are there any journos we know we can trust?

You know fine well they will not run an anti story on them. They will find one or two put up by us and run it as an "old firm" problem.

Any information on these stickers on signs should be reported to the council or relevant authorities.

Reminds me of the "Yes" stickers we saw in the failed takeover coup of scotland.

I roasted South Ayrshire and East Ayrshire councils who tried to pass me on to the likes of Amey Highways etc who they said were in control of roadside signs and maintenence.

I reported every "Yes" sticker i saw on signs and roundabouts, and said they were a distraction and distracted you from concentrating on your driving and watching others around you.

It was futile but i was happy in the fact i was roasting them about these silly wee stickers, while others took glee in slapping these failed takeover stickers on anything that didn't move.

They are trying hard to try and prove something, they are only making a fool of themselves, bitter barstarts.

If you report it often enough the authorities will need to take action to remove them through the cleansing department (cleansing, these kunts, near impossible).

When the costs mount, we might get somewhere near to stopping these interloupers from defacing everything they come across.

I live in a really small quiet village and on my walk home from work there are Celtic stickers on the lamp posts. There’s a “RIP RFC” thing painted on a wall that I can see on my drive into town also. They are a different breed that lot. Who carries around stickers?! Losers

Any information on these stickers on signs should be reported to the council or relevant authorities.

Reminds me of the "Yes" stickers we saw in the failed takeover coup of scotland.

I roasted South Ayrshire and East Ayrshire councils who tried to pass me on to the likes of Amey Highways etc who they said were in control of roadside signs and maintenence.

I reported every "Yes" sticker i saw on signs and roundabouts, and said they were a distraction and distracted you from concentrating on your driving and watching others around you.

It was futile but i was happy in the fact i was roasting them about these silly wee stickers, while others took glee in slapping these failed takeover stickers on anything that didn't move.

They are trying hard to try and prove something, they are only making a fool of themselves, bitter barstarts.

When I am back up the road and see one of they "yes" stickers on someone's rear window I just think, Prick.

I live in Ayrshire, so probably a fair bet there are more rangers supporters than those that support them.

There is very little graffiti, it's a nice town.

Some lady's front bottom has spray painted "ultr" in a couple of spots around the town. I have thought a couple of times about scrubbing it off, but a/it's not really my job, and the wee arsehole could respray tomorrow and b/ ffs, you're in South Ayrshire.

Last edited:
What I find strange though is that there is absolutely no Rangers graffiti anywhere to be seen, literally nothing in the city centre. Make of that what you will.

We are not scum. That's what I make of that.

Throughout history, that lot have dragged the indiginous peoples down to their own mhanky levels, everywhere they go and everything they touch.

They are a disease

Whereas there is a substantial amount more of their stickers, I do find my self tutting when I see any Rangers stickers about. What's the point? Absolute VL behaviour.

And remember this is a council that had their workers doing a night shift cleaning the red, white and blue pavements at Brigton X, before 'the walk' a few years back.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the scum with stickers actually work for the council.

Whereas there is a substantial amount more of their stickers, I do find my self tutting when I see any Rangers stickers about. What's the point? Absolute VL behaviour.

living in KP i see the rangers stickers everywhere, close doors, road signs, shutters, shops and some vans have them stuck on but what annoys me is the spray painted graffiti of UB07 seen frequently.. just the other week one appeared on the chinese opposite the district bar. Childish behavoir.

Not sure of the point of the outrage unless you are outraged at the UB07 stickers all around the city?

Btw, I agree in principle that people who graffiti and vandalise their local areas are just daft.

Will certainly do this OP. Might also be worth taking a few of the more dangerous ones covering street signs like at the pet shop across from the fish Market and send them to the evening Times to see if they will report it.

Utter dregs of Glasgow these rhat bastards.

What street was the graffiti on mate? Also had to edit my original post, the "R.I.P. Rangers 1872-2012" graffiti is actually on St. Mary's Lane if anyone got confused.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get this post it of my head mate.

That vhile trhamp was deliberately skewing the data that was no doubt analysed and passed on to the monitoring authorities.

It's ingrained in them.... like hiding paedophiles.... protecting bottle throwers.... hating Rangers.

They are a stain on humanity.

And remember this is a council that had their workers doing a night shift cleaning the red, white and blue pavements at Brigton X, before 'the walk' a few years back.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the scum with stickers actually work for the council.
Heaven help us ,are you suggesting that GCC are operating a sectarian recruiting policy .You only have to look at the number of non Catholic provosts in Glasgow in the the last 30 years or so to see that they are operating an equal opportunities policy ??Aye right :rolleyes:

Back