Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

I don't understand all this. Easy enough to deal with RIP RFC on your own there and then.
Christ, I'm 59 years old and pulled down two Yes banners at a busy roundabout in broad daylight in Edinburgh during the referendum.
like I said before, back in the day their graffiti would get painted over within hours.

Found an image close enough but there is also one very similar to this, the other brickwork is sandstone on a bridge if it jogs anyones memory.

Lets focus on this one, where is this RIP RFC graffiti in Glasgow?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRVZudcBYfz/?taken-by=jploughowens

BRVZudcBYfz
The building in the background looks like the student flats in the old freight yard on High Street. Probably the Bellgrove end.
Issue would be that it looks like it’s trackside so it may be a Network Rail issue rather than the council.

The building in the background looks like the student flats in the old freight yard on High Street. Probably the Bellgrove end.
Issue would be that it looks like it’s trackside so it may be a Network Rail issue rather than the council.

Cheers Robbie, had a bad feeling it might have been on the train line. As you say, not the councils problem once anything gets spray painted there. Its a bastard because they've vandalised a spot where its impossible to take off yet everyones sees it.

A bit like this giant Bhoys Celtic one that backs onto Doigs of Glasgow on Melbourne Street in the East End. Quite impossible to miss. Can't get rid of it through the council as its classed as being on the trainline yet can be seen as far as the road through the Gallowgate its that big.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCWajaFKBv/?taken-by=justbarsinit

From High St onwards there are plenty of similar defaced walls that you cant fail to see when on train .

I don't understand all this. Easy enough to deal with RIP RFC on your own there and then.
Christ, I'm 59 years old and pulled down two Yes banners at a busy roundabout in broad daylight in Edinburgh during the referendum.
like I said before, back in the day their graffiti would get painted over within hours.

OH UNION BEARS!!! :D I'm not a bitter guy mate, you won't catch me out at all hours of the night travelling half way across Glasgow to spray paint over one of their tags. I'll leave that to the professionals within our support. I just want their propaganda cleared off the streets of Glasgow and never to be seen again. They've really upped the ante in recent years during Rangers demise. I haven't noticed a single piece of Rangers graffiti in Glasgow other than around Ibrox, that speaks volumes.

Bit of a let down from the Council on 3 seperate locations. 2 in Faifley, one right across from the new Ibrox Disaster memorial on Abbeylands Dental Surgery with UC06 spray painted right across its shutters on Milldam Road.

UC06 also spray painted onto an electricity box on the entrance to John Burnside Drive in Faifley.

Green Brigade and UC06 also spray painted onto the M74 motorway barriers across the road from the Hillington Motor Company in Rutherglen.

Ashame, not sure why these have been rejected but there we have it. Plenty of work being done in July so far, excellent progress being made.

OH UNION BEARS!!! :D I'm not a bitter guy mate, you won't catch me out at all hours of the night travelling half way across Glasgow to spray paint over one of their tags. I'll leave that to the professionals within our support. I just want their propaganda cleared off the streets of Glasgow and never to be seen again. They've really upped the ante in recent years during Rangers demise. I haven't noticed a single piece of Rangers graffiti in Glasgow other than around Ibrox, that speaks volumes.
There is plenty, just not on the scale of the mentally challengeds though

There is plenty, just not on the scale of the mentally challengeds though

Not even kidding mate, I have literally not seen any other than on the Copland Road and on the surrounding streets around Ibrox. I just assumed it was in Celtic's ultra culture that they work hard and encourage this sort of thing?

Not even kidding mate, I have literally not seen any other than on the Copland Road and on the surrounding streets around Ibrox. I just assumed it was in Celtic's ultra culture that they work hard and encourage this sort of thing?
There are a few simple ub07's in the town, sometimes see the odd bigger one, and quite a few pictures on Instagram.

There are a few simple ub07's in the town, sometimes see the odd bigger one, and quite a few pictures on Instagram.

Don't know if you've seen the amount of the poets graffiti there is at Chinatown/Cowcaddens/under the motorway? Holy %^*&, every concrete pillar has been graffitied, literally. The walls on both the old Outdoor World and its old car park have been ruined, UC06 and Celtic spraypainted everywhere. This isn't just in small letters, no, no, each letter is about a metre tall. Billy McNeill posters lifting the European Cup up as well.

Something odd about this, yes its their regular haunt but no cameras to catch them in such a busy location for traffic? Yes its a prime spot to be seen but you'd think you'd just ended up in Dublin.

Well done Nacho - one question, are the council actually investigating who is doing this or are they simply removing it?

Lets not lower ourselves to their level.

I would surmise that this will be an underpass below the clydeside expressway

Was thinking that myself but couldn't locate where abouts. Google Earth is a fantastic tool but if you don't know a place or the fact there are that many underpasses around the expressway, it can be hard to find.

Bit of a let down from the Council on 3 seperate locations. 2 in Faifley, one right across from the new Ibrox Disaster memorial on Abbeylands Dental Surgery with UC06 spray painted right across its shutters on Milldam Road.

UC06 also spray painted onto an electricity box on the entrance to John Burnside Drive in Faifley.

Green Brigade and UC06 also spray painted onto the M74 motorway barriers across the road from the Hillington Motor Company in Rutherglen.

Ashame, not sure why these have been rejected but there we have it. Plenty of work being done in July so far, excellent progress being made.

The M74 stuff is in Rutherglen, South Lanarkshire Council's responsibility.

July Update:

A blockbuster 35 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in July alone.

143 requests have been sent in total since February

4 requests were rejected in total

48 were visited but couldn't get access (high up on side of buildings)

85 pieces of graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

4 more I awaiting answers on

https://iweb.itouchvision.com/portal/f?p=103:111:6946023153574::NO:109,111,110,112,113:p111_FORM_ID,AI_CURR_TAB_ID,AI_PARENT_TAB_ID,P111_TAB_NAME:547,3950,3950,Environmental Problems&cs=39C65CA-chzAAEi8MrqHdTEjMjUvx9N6yUh46CkBILRYyuIKpZ4BzK_RFkKPhIUP9BGhla-E_VZLdqnN7dX1Lzg

August Update:

(Nearly every Celtic tag has been removed in Glasgow, got to the point where I'm now struggling to find any and will now need the help of fellow bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead)

Just 3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in August

146 requests have been sent in total since February

51 were visited but couldn't get access to

85 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

https://iweb.itouchvision.com/portal/f?p=103:111:6946023153574::NO:109,111,110,112,113:p111_FORM_ID,AI_CURR_TAB_ID,AI_PARENT_TAB_ID,P111_TAB_NAME:547,3950,3950,Environmental Problems&cs=39C65CA-chzAAEi8MrqHdTEjMjUvx9N6yUh46CkBILRYyuIKpZ4BzK_RFkKPhIUP9BGhla-E_VZLdqnN7dX1Lzg

August Update:

(Nearly every Celtic tag has been removed in Glasgow, got to the point where I'm now struggling to find any and will now need the help of fellow bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead)

Just 3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in August

146 requests have been sent in total since February

85 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

Excellent work my man keep it up .

Excellent work my man keep it up .

Cheers mate, as I say though, I've done nearly everything I can from where I stay in the north of Glasgow to into town has pretty much been cleansed of their hatred. Up to other fans now to do their bit and report it on the link provided. I can't always be everywhere haha! Must say though, the southside around Tradeston is BY FAR the worst in the city for their graffiti.

You only need to look for their slophouses - they will congregate round them. Get a lock-in from their compliant poet barman till the wee small hours then sneak around the alleys like the animals they are.

The Tall Cranes. The Govan Arms. Etc.

Great work @Nacho Novo cap doffed Sir.

You only need to look for their slophouses - they will congregate round them. Get a lock-in from their compliant poet barman till the wee small hours then sneak around the alleys like the animals they are.

The Tall Cranes. The Govan Arms. Etc.

Great work @Nacho Novo cap doffed Sir.

To be honest I think @Nacho Novo deserves more credit than what he’s been given on this thread . Seems to be hidden away and he’s done a huge amount of work .

Cap well and truly doffed .

Cheers guys, I've played a big part in undertaking such a huge task, but the majority of it was on my daily travels into town everyday which with the 146 requests and thats just me alone, is actually quite frightening.

Fans have to keep reporting their graffiti no matter what is is, don't just walk by it and accept it, it shouldn't be there in the first place, get it removed.

Like I say if anyone wants me to report it for them I'll glady report it and have it removed.

Cheers mate, as I say though, I've done nearly everything I can from where I stay in the north of Glasgow to into town has pretty much been cleansed of their hatred. Up to other fans now to do their bit and report it on the link provided. I can't always be everywhere haha! Must say though, the southside around Tradeston is BY FAR the worst in the city for their graffiti.
There is a "rip RFC" with a headstone on shutters just diagonal from Boulevard van hire which I walk last every morning going to work. Also along from Boulevard there is a UC tag

Cheers guys, I've played a big part in undertaking such a huge task, but the majority of it was on my daily travels into town everyday which with the 146 requests and thats just me alone, is actually quite frightening.

Fans have to keep reporting their graffiti no matter what is is, don't just walk by it and accept it, it shouldn't be there in the first place, get it removed.

Like I say if anyone wants me to report it for them I'll gladly report it and have it removed.[/QUOTE

Well done mate. Respect .

If this is a criminal act, would it be better bypassing the council and getting a crime reference number from .police Scotland for every individual instance of vandalism?

September Update:

(Need the help of fellow bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead)

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in September

150 requests have been sent in total since February

89 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

Awaiting answers on a further 6 requests

Last edited:
Seeing these Celtic stickers everywhere is embarrassing, look like something you would have stuck on your jotter at primary school

September Update:

(Need the help of fellow bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead)

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in September

150 requests have been sent in total since February

89 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

Fantastic work Sir. Your success here is going to eventually improve our environment and for that every Bear really appreciates your efforts.

Fantastic work Sir. Your success here is going to eventually improve our environment and for that every Bear really appreciates your efforts.

Don't know if you are ever around the Chinatown area in Glasgow but that area seems to get absolutely hammered with Celtic/I.R.A. Graffiti on a weekly basis. My guess would be there must be a few of them that hit it that stay in the flats opposite or it gets done after a home game in the early hours. A large "Up The Ra" and "Ultras Celtic" tag recently been spray painted onto the concrete pillars on that road. Shocking.

October Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

12 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in October

167 requests have been sent in total since February

53 were visited but couldn't get access to

97 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total

Awaiting answers on a further 2 requests

Well done Nacho, you’ll be reaching legendary status if you keep this up!

Anti Rangers or anti Protestant graffiti doesn't exist in the same way as anti Rangers or anti Protestant sectarianism doesn't exist

Because the statistics are poisoned, falsely presented and deliberately skewed.

They don't have a problem lying or distorting the truth because it's so easy to get forgiveness for doing so.

It's down to a desperate, dire, urgent need to be loved that gnaws away at them. The 90s really did a number on them - mentally scarred them to the extent their constant self promotion has went into satire like levels.

This 100%

All kidding aside you have a whole generation of these cretins constantly trying to pass on the pain inflicted upon them at our hands. We were far too busy lapping it up never realising the full extent of the torment these sad bastards were going through.

Last edited:
Back