Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

at one of the bridges going over the motorway at cessnock :D

5btrpt.jpg

July Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

17 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in July

317 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

4 requests were rejected in total

100 were visited but couldn't get access to

189 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 4 requests

August Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead*

22 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in August (Plus 2 so far in September)

341 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

107 were visited but couldn't get access to

203 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 4 requests

Any Rangers fans seen the two massive Hun Scum spray painted walls across from Chinatown?

Noticed yesterday that they've sprayed 'hun scum' in large silver letters on the walkway under passage at cowcaddens where the flats are

September Update:

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in September

345 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

107 were visited but couldn't get access to

206 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 1 request

The massive tricolour at the bottom of the m77 is an utter disgrace, pathetic nothings been done about it really.

October Update:

6 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in October

351 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

108 were visited but couldn't get access to

211 pieces of Celtic associated graffiti in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 10 requests

living in KP i see the rangers stickers everywhere, close doors, road signs, shutters, shops and some vans have them stuck on but what annoys me is the spray painted graffiti of UB07 seen frequently.. just the other week one appeared on the chinese opposite the district bar. Childish behavoir.

Yeah, I see rangers stickers and graffiti everywhere tbh.

dont think one set of fans is worse than the other with this shit, “Sticker wars” have been going on for years. I mind the length of bath st was covered in UB stickers one Friday and when I was back at work in the Monday they had all been covered by Celtic/green brigade.

Not the best look for any of them in all honesty.

November Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead. Also expect a sharp peak in graffiti from them around Glasgow seeing as it is the Old Firm Scottish League Cup Final today*

10 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in November

361 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

219 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 22 requests

November Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead. Also expect a sharp peak in graffiti from them around Glasgow seeing as it is the Old Firm Scottish League Cup Final today*

10 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in November

361 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

219 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 22 requests

Brilliant resilience Nacho.

December Update:

*Need the help of fellow Bears to find and report, or just message me and I'll do it instead. Also notice the increase in graffiti before the Celtic 1-2 Rangers game*

23 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in December

384 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

118 were visited but couldn't get access to

230 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 5 requests

Any information on these stickers on signs should be reported to the council or relevant authorities.

Reminds me of the "Yes" stickers we saw in the failed takeover coup of scotland.

I roasted South Ayrshire and East Ayrshire councils who tried to pass me on to the likes of Amey Highways etc who they said were in control of roadside signs and maintenence.

I reported every "Yes" sticker i saw on signs and roundabouts, and said they were a distraction and distracted you from concentrating on your driving and watching others around you.

It was futile but i was happy in the fact i was roasting them about these silly wee stickers, while others took glee in slapping these failed takeover stickers on anything that didn't move.

They are trying hard to try and prove something, they are only making a fool of themselves, bitter barstarts.
6 years on and fanny's still have them in the window

Back