Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

Like Shodan says Daven, it would be smart to start taking photos of the graffiti and even the stickers then send them into the Evening Times, Scottish Sun, Daily Record etc to shame Celtic as Lawwell seems to have a grip on the media and the papers would HAVE to print it as some of the things would be too good to be true. When it comes to hits on the website thats the only thing keeping the papers running, destroy them using their one weakness. Online hits.
Good shout

It appears that no matter how hard the Community Safety Glasgow/Environmental Task Force team try getting rid of graffiti and stickers around Glasgow, they just keep coming back...

Was in the town today doing some shopping for a good friend of mine with his birthday coming up next month and couldn't believe the amount of Celtic graffiti/stickers there are plastered around the city centre. Now I'm well aware the CSG/ETF are out all day washing down any offensive graffiti thats on show and respect the job they do as they're only voluntary workers that wish to keep our city clean, but when they take down graffiti along the lines of "R.I.P. Rangers 1872-2012" on St. Mary's Lane (next to Charcoals Indian Restaurant -Renfield Street) and "Orange Bastards" on Argyle Street advertising boards then see them appear in a different place in the town, its not just Rangers fans who feel pissed off having to look at it, its the people who like I say, are the young boys and girls doing it voluntarily out the goodness of their hearts that have spent the time and effort to "Keep Glasgow Tidy" as the saying went.

Its also dangerous for drivers when road signs are covered up with stickers as people can't even read what the signs say and could cause a very serious accident, especially with the amount of traffic in the city centre.

On a positive note it is encouraging to see the Rangers Charity Foundation team up with CSG/ETF and the Ibrox and Cessnock Community Council to volunteer to clean up litter the day after every home match at Ibrox which also keeps the surroundings of the stadium looking well.

If you see any anti-Rangers graffiti/stickers or any offensive Celtic graffiti/stickers that appear, please don't hesitate to click on the link and report it as it needs to be done. Glasgow isn't going to move with the times if idiots like that keep ruining it for everyone.

http://www.communitysafetyglasgow.o...onmental-incivility/graffiti-removal-service/
Scum doing as scum does.

January Update:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location*

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council in January

394 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

4 requests were rejected in total

118 were visited but couldn't get access to

231 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 4 requests

Last edited:
We cannot slate the crash barriers while our own spray paint the city also...its pretty embarrassing that these 2 daft groups tey and out do each other,were the most dangerous place to spray there UB OR UC SIGN...
Also i do wish the ub would maybee put out a post to ask fans to stop putting ub stickers on Ibrox especially the main stand

February Update:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location*

6 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in February

400 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

7 requests were rejected in total

234 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 6 requests

February Update:

6 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in February

400 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

234 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 6 requests

Cap doffed to the guy's on this thread, just read it all there.
Well done again.

March Update:

30 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in March

430 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

138 were visited but couldn't get access to

236 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 19 requests

Last edited:
March Update:

30 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in March

430 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

131 were visited but couldn't get access to

237 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 19 requests

Posted earlier on this thread about a tricolour on the m77 - its now been replaced with;

Green Brigade Stay Home Save Lives %^*& Huns (the irony).

Also under the bridge at the beside stow college is littered with usual until the last rebel pish.

Posted earlier on this thread about a tricolour on the m77 - its now been replaced with;

Green Brigade Stay Home Save Lives %^*& Huns (the irony).

Also under the bridge at the beside stow college is littered with usual until the last rebel pish.

That area around Chinatown seems to take an absolute doing on a regular basis. I'd imagine there must be Green Brigade members that stay close by, perhaps in the flats at Cowcaddens.

April Update:

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in April

433 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

236 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 13 requests

Last edited:
If anyone notices any of their scribblings or sticker bombed areas in the town and West end area hit me up with a private message with details of where it is and I'll happy try to remove it or nudge the council in the right direction :) I'm doing my best in Partick, SMG have daubed the whole area, some hidious giant stickers which when defaced makes them remove them.
Bloody hell though that Smg mob are serious high level losers, tagging and putting up stickers of goons in balaclavas, absolute state of them. Creeps and weirdos.

April Update:

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in April

433 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 13 requests

Well done on your relentless pursuit Nacho.

If anyone notices any of their scribblings or sticker bombed areas in the town and West end area hit me up with a private message with details of where it is and I'll happy try to remove it or nudge the council in the right direction :) I'm doing my best in Partick, SMG have daubed the whole area, some hidious giant stickers which when defaced makes them remove them.
Bloody hell though that Smg mob are serious high level losers, tagging and putting up stickers of goons in balaclavas, absolute state of them. Creeps and weirdos.

Well done Steve.

Normally I’d see their shite scrawled somewhere and be seething.

I never ever thought I’d see the day where I’d smile at mentally challenged “9air” graffiti.

Their utter desperation to make it a real thing is pitiful. They will rue the day they decided not to bother trying to win it on the park.

One is too many of course mate!

It’s East Ren though so I would say pretty even. The Bears are obviously just much more law abiding than the supporters of the abusers. who would have guessed?
It is what it is. Its rife in Glasgow by both sides. It doesn't bother me as long as it's not people's property or desecrating memorials

I was walking over the Erskine Bridge the other night and removed Celtic stickers and Green Brigade stickers.Total scum.

There was no Ultras then but times change and I've been there, wore the t shirt etc. :))

Correct, we just got wired in and pasted, or got pasted without worrying about what signature we had on our shirts.

We either fkd or got fkd without this, ooh look at my signage pish. Get a drink, get to a game, square go if need be, get a chinese or indian, get hame. Wake up the next morning, check the wallet, then the face, then remember if you fucked or got fucked, How fkng hard was that ?

I'd like to try the birch on these 19th Century Terrorist bastards.
I've advocated birching for many offences on media/news sites online over the past few years (not much success to be honest), but to be honest it's far to good for these f*ckers. Broken fingers...that's the answer....there!! let's see you spray that / sticker than now ya wee 19th Century Terrorist fantoosh

Back