Celtic fans making the Community Safety Glasgow (CSG) team's life a misery

If this is a graffiti war they are winning it hands down.Went a walk along the Clyde walkway the other day and there were %^*& huns sprayed and GB stickers everywhere.

May Update:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location*

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in May

437 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

7 requests were rejected in total

140 were visited but couldn't get access to

236 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 13 requests

Let me tell everyone, June will be a BUMPER month with the amount of 9IAR graffiti that will have to/has already been taken down! 18 new tags been reported today alone, a lot of work, but worth it to keep Glasgow blue!

Last edited:
If this is a graffiti war they are winning it hands down.Went a walk along the Clyde walkway the other day and there were %^*& huns sprayed and GB stickers everywhere.

Not when they were getting their cars smashed up and leathered just a couple of months back.

June Update:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location*

19 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in June

456 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

151 were visited but couldn't get access to

237 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 20 requests

June Update:

19 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in June

456 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

237 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 20 requests
Keep up the good work

The biggest barrier we come across is Glasgow City Council regularly turn a blind eye to any indiscretion committed by these morons because of the colour of top they are wearing. If this were Rangers fans graffiti (and I'm not promoting that) it would be front page headlines and on every council meeting agenda. That's what we are up against. WATP.

July Update:

15 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in July

471 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

239 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 29 requests

August Update:

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in August

475 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

152 were visited but couldn't get access to

239 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 23 requests

August Update:

4 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in August

475 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 23 requests

Keep up the great work Nacho ;)

Here's a thought,CSG should contact Celic and make them aware that their "good" name is being plastered around the city and defacing buildings with stickers and spray paint.
I know they will say that what happens beyond the piggery is out with their control but it will put pressure on them to at least appeal to these wee arseholes to cut it out.
I have done work with CSG and their are some good Bears with positions of influence involved with them.

Here's a thought,CSG should contact Celic and make them aware that their "good" name is being plastered around the city and defacing buildings with stickers and spray paint.
I know they will say that what happens beyond the piggery is out with their control but it will put pressure on them to at least appeal to these wee arseholes to cut it out.
I have done work with CSG and their are some good Bears with positions of influence involved with them.
They will say there having an internal investigation then...................:rolleyes:

September Update:

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in September

478 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 24 requests

September Update:

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in September

478 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 24 requests

Brilliant commitment as always Nacho !

It's actually compliment to us, that we have managed to consume the lives of these degenerate thick plastics. It's great to know that every morning, they wake up and think Rangers, loyalists, unionists and head over to noted Rangers forums. I'm happy as fekk it ruins their very existence and their answer to it is Graffiti, stickers, vandalism. For all the paedo harbourers reading this.
It's a sad sad fekking life you live. chocccy haha

October Update:

8 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in October

488 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

154 were visited but couldn't get access to

Awaiting answers on a further 30 requests

Loyalist Larkhall has been tagged recently ultras septick ,also 66 haha which looks like it was written by crayon - literally on the NHS building next to the Council nursery.

This is money that the local authorities could spend on social care and education for example. These plebs need caught and forced to clean it.

This is money that the local authorities could spend on social care and education for example. These plebs need caught and forced to clean it.

It would be interesting to know how much this has costs the taxpayer in the last year, maybe Sellik can foot the bill.

If they caught the scumbags who do this kind of shit, the punishment shouldn’t be a caution or a fine, they should break their hands. That would soon stop them. Cûnts.
Liking that btw, nice bit of Arabic justice, sort them right out....

Some banger had stuck goon brigade stickers up near me, took a paint scraper with me when I walked the dog to do my bit to get them off!!! On the other hand there was also a St Boo sticker with a queer looking Panda further up the road that I left as it’s Paisley

October Update:

8 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in October

488 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

154 were visited but couldn't get access to

Awaiting answers on a further 30 requests
Guid Work NN

November Update:

23 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in November

511 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

168 were visited but couldn't get access to

242 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 36 requests

(Nothing further to add in December)

February two year anniversary update!:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location. The more Rangers Champions stuff covering their work up the easier my mission gets!*

6 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force in February

517 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

168 were visited but couldn't get access to

244 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 40 requests

(Nothing further to add in January)

Last edited:
There was never any graffiti in Bishopton until they built Dargavel. Now there are GB stickers appearing.

Good work from the local Bears "correcting" these pieces of shit and to Nacho for his devotion.

Last edited:
There was never any graffiti in Bishopton until they built Dargavel. Now there are GB stickers appearing.

Good work from the local Bears "correcting" these pieces of shit and to Nacho for his devotion.

It won't be long until my work is done and the Union Bears finish them off with 55 corrections all over the city. The Green Brigade hide away in their caves until they start winning trophies and thats when they ramp up their graffiting when their team is winning. You'll notice a rapid decline in their work as soon as 55 happens. You'll see a vast number of Irish tricolours vanishing across the city as well. All their years of untouched dominance is being undone and coming to an end.

Just reported an absolutely unhealthy amount of 66 graffiti across the city, %^*& me, need a break after that. Usual monthly report back will be up in a few days.

If anyone sees any graffiti linked to Celtic or the 66, please report it to your local council. It calmed down after New Year but since we clinched 55 the amount of 66 graffiti across the city has been disgraceful. Not just Glasgow but in other big towns across Scotland.

Please report, can't just leave everything to the Union Bears to cover a whole city!

Just reported an absolutely unhealthy amount of 66 graffiti across the city, %^*& me, need a break after that. Usual monthly report back will be up in a few days.

If anyone sees any graffiti linked to Celtic or the 66, please report it to your local council. It calmed down after New Year but since we clinched 55 the amount of 66 graffiti across the city has been disgraceful. Not just Glasgow but in other big towns across Scotland.

Please report, can't just leave everything to the Union Bears to cover a whole city!
Good job sir! Maximum respect.

The much anticipated bumper March update!:

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location. The more Rangers Champions stuff covering their work up the easier my mission gets!*

*113* Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force alone in March

630 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

177 were visited but couldn't get access to

247 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 141 requests

Better half and myself out walking in Airdrie, and there spray painted on a wall, green brigade, in, “Orange” think they come from a mixed marriage?

A lot of Rangers stuff on the M8 from Harthill to Whitburn. However noticed some caravans that seem to have moved into a field, so looks like the red, white and blue in that particularl vicinity may be given a filth makeover.
Will be passing it on Friday, so will keep an eye out.

Last edited:
The bastards have gone and spraypainted the front of The Rangers Store at Sauchiehall Street. Always see a massive increase in their graffiti the week building up to the Old Firm game.

What I find strange though is that there is absolutely no Rangers graffiti anywhere to be seen, literally nothing in the city centre. Make of that what you will.
Don't worry, the minute there is any graffiti associated with Rangers, the MSM will make sure everyone knows about it. You can put your mortgage on that.

April Update

*Need help to find and report graffiti around Glasgow, or just message me and I'll do it with a provided location. The more Glasgow Rangers Champions 55 stuff covering their work up the easier the task gets!*

3 Celtic associated graffiti tags were reported to Glasgow City Council Environmental Task Force alone in April

633 requests have been sent in total since February 2018

178 were visited but couldn't get access to

247 Celtic associated graffiti tags in Glasgow have been removed in total since February 2018

Awaiting answers on a further 143 requests

Back