Celtic fans now singing welcome to the party

The creepy stalker burd you winched accidentally when utterly pished one night turns up on our doorstep again :eek:

They can do what they want with it, the red neck is us singing it whilst trailing them by 3 points in the league after shitting the bed.
To be fair it never started at the Celtic game was in Denmark. It was sang on Thursday as well wouldn’t say it’s a red neck at all

And no one will be singing it louder than me when we are back on top of the league.

What the fecks the song got to do with league position?

Think you're getting way ahead of yourself.

The song started in Denmark, we've sang it when in front in every game other than one this season, its a catchy tune and has nothing to do with league position.

It is cringey as feck them singing it, end of story.

If they had just won the league and started singing this as a girfuy to us I could see the point But to sing it literally only a few weeks after we done it at the start of the season is a pure riddy and an absolute embarrassment.

What the fecks the song got to do with league position?

Think you're getting way ahead of yourself.

The song started in Denmark, we've sang it when in front in every game other than one this season, its a catchy tune and has nothing to do with league position.

It is cringey as feck them singing it, end of story.
I know where the song originated from and when we have sung it, we were unbeaten then though and it was a party, not so much now for me.

Maybe, just maybe, for once, the bears who started it weren't thinking about the mentally challengeds.

It started in Denmark so I only really associate it with Europe anyway.
So it's our European song then, like our Baku song?

Ok

You can understand them doing that as a piss take but not actually singing it on an away trip it’s a red neck
Aye there's a difference between singing a bit of an opponent's song back as a wind up and actually adopting it. I remember Bears briefly singing the chorus of 'Just Can't Get Enough' to wind up the mentally challengeds when they were getting beat, but we never felt the need to keep singing it.

Imagine the thought of this.

Last day of the season at Ibrox, Rangers are Champions, 55 has been delivered and as a token gesture to Steven Gerrard and a massive GIRFUY to the tramps the whole of Ibrox burst into a rendition of YNWA.

How fuckin sick would that lot be.

It was an open goal for them when we played it BEFORE the scum game, and went on to turn in that kind of performance.

Knew they'd lap that up.
Yip mate, I'm more angry about the fact we gave them the chance to sing it.

Especially after Thursday nights result and performance, I'm clearly still not over it.

Back