Celtic fans taking drugs

One of the things you learn when you grow up is that almost everyone takes coke, in all walks of life.

especially in the UK, and it´s only getting worse.

Absolutely. In work, in schools, at football, in parliament - everywhere you go. The drugs thing is what disheartens me most about the Loyalist scene in Scotland. But thats going off on a tangent.

It's a sad reflection on society I'm afraid
It’s a sad reflection of the governments war on drugs, that it’s became an afternoon pursuit. Rather than wasting resources and man power on it, they could have used it for “expensive inquiries” on child abuse in religious and sporting organisations!

It’s a sad reflection of the governments war on drugs, that it’s became an afternoon pursuit. Rather than wasting resources and man power on it, they could have used it for “expensive inquiries” on child abuse in religious and sporting organisations!

The fact that drugs have destroyed families and communities everywhere seems to be lost in some comments in this thread

The fact that drugs have destroyed families and communities everywhere seems to be lost in some comments in this thread
What about the silent majority who indulge yet have self control and decent jobs etc. This is going down the usual path in here with alcohol vs illegal drugs (cos the government tells us they are)

What about the silent majority who indulge yet have self control and decent jobs etc. This is going down the usual path in here with alcohol vs illegal drugs (cos the government tells us they are)

Don't want to get into an arguement about the evils of drink against drugs mate. Both do a lot of damage to families, I take your point that people may dabble but don't get hooked, suppose the same could be said about social drinkers

This reminds of a great song.

You are 19th Century Terrorist,
A dirty 19th Century Terrorist
Yer maws a dealer
Yer da's a stealer

Please don't take my hubcaps away!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4358625/celtic-drugs-football-rangers-low-violence/CELTIC are second top of a UK league highlighting the use of drugs at football matches.
A nationwide poll of fans who regularly attend games, called The Fan Survey, found that 26 per cent of Hoops supporters had witnessed. Drug taking at games

Lol. You would need to be smoking crack to watch that shower of shite
Guy at my work is a mentally challenged and goes to the games, sits up the back somewhere in the biggest stand. He and his pals told me ages ago that in (most) games they smoke weed in the ground.

The conversation started when I was telling him about the trial smoking area in the Govan stand and he told me everyone just Vapes at their seats in the piggery. I was really surprised because I’ve never seen anyone do it Ibrox and just accepted it wasn’t allowed.

I was dumbfounded when he told me about the joints and he was as surprised at how shocked I was, he said nobody batted an eyelid.

When I wear a bobble hat in the Govan Front the moaning old guy behind me complains I can’t imagine his reaction if I sparked up a jig and let it waft into his miserable face :p

100% this. Footballs a release for a lot of chsps away from the mind numbing drudgery of actual life. If a few pints and a few lines enhance that then that is fucking dandy.

Guy at my work is a mentally challenged and goes to the games, sits up the back somewhere in the biggest stand. He and his pals told me ages ago that in (most) games they smoke weed in the ground.

The conversation started when I was telling him about the trial smoking area in the Govan stand and he told me everyone just Vapes at their seats in the piggery. I was really surprised because I’ve never seen anyone do it Ibrox and just accepted it wasn’t allowed.

I was dumbfounded when he told me about the joints and he was as surprised at how shocked I was, he said nobody batted an eyelid.

When I wear a bobble hat in the Govan Front the moaning old guy behind me complains I can’t imagine his reaction if I sparked up a jig and let it waft into his miserable face :p
There’s was a story a couple of years ago that in certain area of the knew camp you could buy contraband fags and booze quite freely while at the match

There’s was a story a couple of years ago that in certain area of the knew camp you could buy contraband fags and booze quite freely while at the match
I could believe it and maybe it’s the same area. There are no stewards doing the walk up the aisles the way he tells it, as if it’s a no go zone for them. Very hard to imagine but if you and your pals are smoking weed openly at your seats then obviously people are turning a blind eye.

People seeing coke getting rattled all over the place I could believe it’s a relatively subtle endeavour but I can’t comprehend something as gallus as a joint blazing in a modern stadium. He’s not lying though

One ground I know it was common knowledge that there was a lot of cubicle activity involving Charlie and at 1/2 time there was always the smell of weed.

However when they did a raid, inside the ground - dogs, arches the lot - only one person got nicked. This was in a section holding max about 4,000.

So is it as prevalent as people make out or an urban myth.

Any Rangers supporters taking that stuff in Ibrox where there are children there to watch their team should get a lifetime ban imo. Of course we all know it goes on but I would not hesitate in telling the police never mind the stewards if I seen it.
This is coming from a bear that takes his boy to Ibrox and I hate it if he seen something like that. If you need coke to watch football then you’ve got a serious fckn problem.
The fckn Danny dyer generation of a football hooligan.
I’m an ex hooligan with convictions. Nothing to be proud of as it’s followed me throughout life. Also fought for my country. People say they take it because it makes them feel confident. We never needed it back in the day or on the frontline. Of course I’m going to get the coke heads on here disagreeing. But you know I’m right. Fcks your life up without even knowing it.
Tim’s taking it? Well I expect that.

Will never touch drugs, ruins your life and you spend a lot of your money on it. No thanks. Kids going into the toilet and seeing folk doing drugs is fucking disgusting. You deserve to be banned from games for doing stuff like that.

You can vape in the concourses and folk just vape in the stands. Seen a young guy getting lifted for smoking a spliff in the Broomie Front.

Will never touch drugs, ruins your life and you spend a lot of your money on it. No thanks. Kids going into the toilet and seeing folk doing drugs is fucking disgusting. You deserve to be banned from games for doing stuff like that.
It's fine in a night club though ;)

Wish some would take pharmaceuticals before the game, namely imodium.

Queue for the cubicles in West Enclosure at HT can be huge. Cant understand why so many people would want to go for a Gladys Knight at the game.

Lots of them are waiting for a piss in private as they suffer from stage fright or are very shy about anybody seeing their tadger lol:eek:

W.A.T.P.

Taking Charlie is scabby as %^*& to be honest, would describe it as mentally challenged behaviour, glad to have it officially confirmed as such.

Taking Charlie is scabby as %^*& to be honest, would describe it as mentally challenged behaviour, glad to have it officially confirmed as such.

Its part of Celtic's left wing culture to promote drugs as much as possible. I guess right wing would be an upstanding conservative approach and not taking it. Glad they've been caught out for it.

Its part of Celtic's left wing culture to promote drugs as much as possible. I guess right wing would be an upstanding conservative approach and not taking it. Glad they've been caught out for it.

Did someone say "left wing"

nazi+green+brigade.png

Yep, seen a few arseholes taking them at our games.

Particularly away from home.
I dont understsnd it at all. I like a drink but never had one before a match. I want to be alert and remember the action. How many idiots go and cant remember a bloody thing? Cant imagine its any different to those using drugs either.

Back