Celtic fans taking drugs

Tony75tfc

I'm surprised that this is coming out now. Been going on for years. Remember going down to old Trafford in the cl game we got beat 3-0,coke everywhere on the coach.

Wish some would take pharmaceuticals before the game, namely imodium.

Queue for the cubicles in West Enclosure at HT can be huge. Cant understand why so many people would want to go for a Gladys Knight at the game.
I’m going to stick my turtle neck out here and say it’s because they are bursting for a Gladys.

Salubrious surroundings is not a requirement when the bumbilical cord is about to snap.

Fúck taking gear and watching a game of football. Up and down to the toilet every 10mins charging out your nut. Sounds crap.

TalkSPORT discussing drugs at games at the moment. Stating that they swab toilets after games. Not sure if it’s the clubs or an independent organisation that swab them
But how can they give a percentage by swabbing toilets?

It shows... after all the deluded moonhowlers honestly believed Rafa and Jose were managerial prospects not to mention the one who suggested Gareth Bale on lowball deal...some powerful shit being ingested methinks!
Have you been in our Summer Transfer thread?

"a few"?

Are people really so naive? I'd say it's the majority of people going to games aged between 18-30. It's absolutely rife.

I'm in that age group.

I know plenty that do and plenty that don't.

If you banned everyone who has at one time taking gear before or during an away game, the place would be dead. I'm in that age group and don't do it ( I have a heart condition, it would kill me!) but its definitely the majority of people.

Or maybe my bus is different.

Not doubting what your saying mate. If I was there with my kids and they seen that, I’d have no problem what so ever in letting a steward know. The sad bastards need to get a life.

Not doubting what your saying mate. If I was there with my kids and they seen that, I’d have no problem what so ever in letting a steward know. The sad bastards need to get a life.

I hear you mate. I don't condone anyone doing it with kids around, they shouldn't be seeing that.

Back