Celtic FC Analytics guy calls for Ange to go

Genuinely there’s no one on Kerrydale defending him anymore, everyone wants him hunted.
Those home wins against bottom 6 clubs must've clouded a few people's judgement early on.

It would be pretty pessimistic to see your team winning by 4 or 5 at home and still thinking they aren't making any progress but the 3 tougher games so far have resulted in 3 losses.

Maybe they've got a perfect assistant manager in the making. :D

The fact we are only 4 points in front is really winding me up though
By the end of the season it only needs to be one.

FFS the fecker must have banned me from his twitter as I can't see any of his tweets.
Always entertaining seeing him make an arse of himself on there as well, I don't even post anything on twitter but I guess I must have liked a tweet of someone ripping him a new one and been blocked for it.

gn20.png

FFS the fecker must have banned me from his twitter as I can't see any of his tweets.
Always entertaining seeing him make an arse of himself on there as well, I don't even post anything on twitter but I guess I must have liked a tweet of someone ripping him a new one and been blocked for it.
I think he’s deactivated his account?

Acsom plodders already in disarray over their manager and prospects. Comedy gold today.
I seen it last night, that wee fan dan from Stirling kept saying '' Time for them to step up to the plate ''

Why the %^*& is he using a baseball term to talk about Celtic/Football.

It's almost like their love in for the big Flange is to paper over the cracks of how they treated their last manager, sharks n all. But they're only building themselves up into a frenzy because they're going to get a scudding by someone from the lower end of the league this season and hell will break loose.

I seen it last night, that wee fan dan from Stirling kept saying '' Time for them to step up to the plate ''

It's almost like their love in for the big Flange is to paper over the cracks of how they treated their last manager, sharks n all. But they're only building themselves up into a frenzy because they're going to get a scudding by someone from the lower end of the league this season and hell will break loose.
Tried to throw in a curveball with this appointment out of left field.

Seems like he's struck out already.

All joking aside but if we win our next 3 with them going to Pittodrie and Fir Park in that time and we are between 7 - 10 points ahead of them they will start to get very, very restless.

Then they have to go to Easter Road on the 27th of next month.

They see us struggling a little and still can't keep up. It's probably worse for them this way, they have a chance but aren't good enough to keep it

Speaking to a few of them today and their fear is it'll just be as last season. Doesn't matter if we drop points here and there as they can't put enough wins/points together to apply any pressure and we'll walk to the title with no pressure from them yet again.

It seems October is his make or break month.

See to be honest as far as beggars go I don’t think they’re that bad. There’s worse examples out there

exception being that obese abortion Lawrence Connelly and sometimes that JP Mason is a snidey bastard but other than that I don’t hate them like I do the

I think Aberdeen away could be the “day flange music died”” Bye bye mr Australian flange pie “.
This is considering the truth of “glass by name and nature”. Hope the sheep keep him for this game.

Speaking to a few of them today and their fear is it'll just be as last season. Doesn't matter if we drop points here and there as they can't put enough wins/points together to apply any pressure and we'll walk to the title with no pressure from them yet again.

It seems October is his make or break month.
The narrative on the Acsom was that this year is pivotal with regards to a pendulum swing of power to us. (The iceberg has already damaged the hull)
They are terrified that the £40 million champs jackpot is acquired and invested by our board to embolden our club.
It would seem such is the obsession to the worlds most successful club, they are more attuned to the integrity of our board’s pragmatic excellence, than the evasive snakes in their own cesspit.
They collectively admitted Rangers are destined to motor our way to title number 56.
When we deliver the clinical cutting edge that we all demand, and expect, there will be heightened anarchy returning to their media and support .
C’ mom Rangers let’s train hard, to mount a horrifying title defence , that shatters the very foundations of every hater club in Scotland. Give them all the scariest Halloween ever.
( some of them will be sporting, media , and political )
WATP

I'm surprised Chris Sutton hasn't wanted him sacked yet, like he did with Pedro Caixinha and Steven Gerrard.

They wont win their next 3 league games im sure of that there will be at least one slip up

Problem is we will let him right of the hook again
Genius plan from the legendary Stevie G, make sure we're not too far way so they keep Angie in place - love it!!

I'm surprised Chris Sutton hasn't wanted him sacked yet, like he did with Pedro Caixinha and Steven Gerrard.
I wonder if Sutton will be next to speak up then cower.

Walker last year spoke about Dubai, then grovelled.

The BBC Radio guy said disaster and then grovelled, and they give him an easy time.

Chris Sutton will want him sacked.

He'll just need someome to give him a few quid and tell him that's his opinion.
His bank account would be really interesting, him and Hartson and others in the media tend to come out with the same views attacking us all at the same time, it's as if their told what to say.

His bank account would be really interesting, him and Hartson and others in the media tend to come out with the same views attacking us all at the same time, it's as if their told what to say.
He is bankrupt mate.

His money goes into his wife's account.

That bugger @steviesouness on twitter has been posting their ange songs and their absolutely addictive. :)

"we've got our eyes on you, ange postecoglou"

Wonder if the Greek/Aussie is beginning to get “Quietly Terrified” at the task ahead of him. Over to you Spiers ya fuckin botton.
We both know that won't happen, remember spiers openly mocked people who knew he was a celtic fan until he admitted it a couple of years ago, he's one of the many sociopaths in Scottish media.

Back