Celtic FC analytics Twitter

I practiced Karate when I was much younger and we had to be licenced. Still got it somewhere in the loft. Kobe Osaka Glassford St circa 1973.
Yeah, its pretty strict. My cousin got landed in the big house for using his hands outside, when he was a licensed fighter.

I'm sure he showed his ST, they are a different breed and they do walk amongst us. Just because someone is off the charts bonkers does not mean it's one of us at the wind up, this is them, this is what they do! Glove wearing bams, making merch money off their own

I'm sure he showed his ST, they are a different breed and they do walk amongst us. Just because someone is off the charts bonkers does not mean it's one of us at the wind up, this is them, this is what they do! Glove wearing bams, making merch money off their own
Exactly you only need to look towards their leader in the dugout to see that.

On one had it's so ridiculous it feels like a wind up, on the other it's too much effort to be a wind up.

Hopefully we see footage of him getting his cúnt kicked soon

It’s 100% not the guy who owns the Griphouse. Neither would it be any of his fighters as he’d kick them out for being that embarrassing.

It’s not him. My mates a friend of his and we were talking about it. My mate phoned him and the first thing he said on answering the phone is ‘it’s not fucking me ‘

Don’t think Griphouse Tim is too happy

Back