Celtic FC analytics Twitter

mon-then-square-go.jpg

I feel sorry for him. Seems likely he has mental health issues. Arranging to fight folk on Twitter is disturbed behaviour. Talks about being a “real man” a lot. Can’t help but feel he’s been bullied or abused as a child and feels he has to compensate some how.

Its funny if he is going to these place waiting for a square go, bears are just going to bait him again and again, he will visit more McDonalds than the Super Size Me guy, throbber.

To be honest mate, I'm more than convinced he's a bear providing some fine entertainment.

Theres a touch of this about him B-D
My mate who is a good Bear , is related to the guy (through marriage) who does that work at Ceptic said he can't believe its the same guy.

There's no way he's a Bear and there's also no way he's employed by the scum. He is a scum supporter but it's clear he's also a fantasist.

Offering to scrap with his own fans now. Awesome
I thought this mad bastard had deleted his account after being outed, but clearly either the person he was outed as was incorrect or he’s taken too many blows to the head and is actually as genuinely mental as he seems.
Either way it is comedy gold at every turn.
I’d love this clown to get an absolute doing at one of his deranged meets he offers out B-D B-D B-D B-D

Someone is seriously going to turn up to meeting this guy one day with a concealed blade

Got to be a wind up. It's utterly stunning! Whoever's behind it - take a bow.

The merchandise is hilarious - 'no refunds'.

I just can’t tell whether this guy has been punched too many times on the head and turned him into a complete mentalist or he’s a bear at the wind up? I can’t tell.

Regardless, it’s utterly hilarious to witness. It truly is a beautiful and amazing time to be alive on gods green earth!!
B-D B-D

Back