Celtic fined €12,000 by uefa

Fine after fine after poultry fine after fine after fine after fine after fine.

Yet that's fine?

That organisation is as corrupt as the one they repeatedly fine.
Clucking corrupt cunts

Sorry, couldn't resist it. yeah I thought about it too but I chickened out

They have a direct debit set up. It pays for some of piara powers expenses. mentally challenged bastards.

If a repeat offender keeps getting the same punishment time and time again would you not say this just isn't a deterrent for them ?
The corruption and lack of genuine justice is more than evident and they are allowed to re offend year after year with little more than the minimum that they can get imposed on them, their scumbag connections are protecting them well.
They hid the paedo connection for over 40 years within their web, perhaps there is something they have on someone within the UEFA organisation?
That in itself would explain the lack of increase in severity for their repeat offender punishment.

Direct-Debit-vs-Standing-Order_-Header.png

Why are you guys even surprised? One corrupt 19th Century Terrorist cabal hooks up another corrupt denial cabal. That sounds about right.

Pathetic from UEFA. No club in the UK has been cited more than Celtic, yet they dish out mediocre fines.

They are a pollution of epic proportions, the Chernobyl disaster of European football, nice to see them severely reprimanded (not). Makes a mockery of discipline.

As long as no one is throwing those lethal paper balls about then I'm happy.

To think we got fined 7000 euros for the paper ball incident, put their fine into perspective.

The whole UEFA disciplinary set up is a farce, they haven’t a clue how to deal with serious breeches, like the Bulgaria v England scenario, they are still scratching their heads how to get round that one.

The Tesco points the Scum must be getting from their UEFA fines must be enough to do away with any possible famine, then maybe they’ll go home?

Back