Celtic fined €12,500 by uefa

Sing a song and you get partial stadium closures. Attach the police, throw flares and objects in a stadium, also throw objects at an opposition team and a small fine is given. Absolute shambles of a system uefa have.

Have they even been charged for the Cluj game?
Not that I am aware of.

H3V5MeB.jpg

Add to the fact they are consistently singing sectarian songs which no one highlights and they are allowed to continue. If songs glorifying a proscribed terrorist organisation who are responsible for some of the most heinous crimes against Protestant men, women and children aren’t sectarian and offensive then I don’t know what is. UEFA and the IRAceltic board know full well what’s going on yet they turn a blind eye. The media do the same. It needs drastically challenged right to the top. Disgusting.

Sing a song and you get partial stadium closures. Attach the police, throw flares and objects in a stadium, also throw objects at an opposition team and a small fine is given. Absolute shambles of a system uefa have.

Have they even been charged for the Cluj game?
Corruption at it's best they are well represented and it shows, vile scumbag club from top to bottom.

Regardless of the reason or who it’s for, what is the point in a £12.5k fine when the clubs are generating millions from the match .

Rumour is the Feyenoord fan that got huckled last night was in fact a Celtic ST holding member of the groin brigade. I wonder if our fair & balanced MSM will pick up on this.
He had Next boxer shorts on in the picture I seen so he’s obviously no Dutch

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) has announced the following decisions:

Match: UEFA Europa League play-off round second-leg match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Racing Club de Strasbourg (3:0), played on 29 August in Germany

Charges against Eintracht Frankfurt:
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) (b) (b) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations

Decision:
The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided:
- to fine Eintracht Frankfurt €20,000 and to order the partial closure of the Eintracht Frankfurt stadium (i.e. its sector 4c) during the next (1) UEFA competition match in which the German club would play as the host club, for the throwing of objects;

- - - - -

Match: UEFA Europa League play-off second-leg match between Royal Antwerp and AZ Alkmaar (1-4), played on 29 August in Belgium

Charges against Royal Antwerp:
- Throwing of objects - Article 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations (DR)

Decision:
The Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body has decided:
- to order a partial stadium closure of at least 5,000 seats in Tribune 1 of the Royal Antwerp FC Stadium during the next UEFA competition match in which Royal Antwerp FC would play as the host club. The Belgian club is ordered to display a banner with the wording “#EqualGame”, with the UEFA logo on it;
- to fine Royal Antwerp FC €46,250;

This is taken from Rangeral’s post on the UEFA sanctions handed out to Eintracht Frankfurt and Royal Antwerp. Given that we had a partial closure for actions at an away match, surely that lot must be due a partial as well. Definitely a protected sub species. Also, if I was on the board of either of these two clubs I’d want to know why there is no parity in the sanctions?

Countless offences but yet they get a small fine,lawwell must have photos of the yooooooofa president shagging a chicken and is blackmailing him,it's the only reason I can think of.

Reactions: o7o
you have to love the BBC....

"The latest charge is the 17th time Celtic have been fined by European football's governing body since 2007.

The previous punishment came two years ago when they were docked £8,900 after a fan ran on to the pitch and tried to kick Paris St-Germain striker Kylian Mbappe during the French champions' 5-0 win at Celtic Park.

Celtic's fine is the third time Scottish clubs have been charged by Uefa this season. Rangers have had a section of Ibrox closed for their last two Europa League home games after being found guilty of "racist behaviour" by their supporters in games at St Joseph's and Legia Warsaw."

just have to get a dig in.. cunts

by the way 17th time in 12 years!

Anybody else smell a rat here? Repeated slaps on the wrist for the mentally challengeds with four and the odd five figure fine after repeated violence, repeated use of flares, anti-UEFA banners, pro-Palestinian banners, yet we get a stand closure for singing a naughty word

I smell a rat alright and my money is on the IFA delegate at UEFA who holds a fairly influential position IIRC

Anybody else smell a rat here? Repeated slaps on the wrist for the mentally challengeds with four and the odd five figure fine after repeated violence, repeated use of flares, anti-UEFA banners, pro-Palestinian banners, yet we get a stand closure for singing a naughty word

I smell a rat alright and my money is on the IFA delegate at UEFA who holds a fairly influential position IIRC

My money would be on Herr Liewell

they will pay one day because there friends in high places will not be there forever. and I wonder when all the shit hits the fan about the abuse of kids at there boys club. I wonder how many of the people who are protecting them will be so keen then. and if they do not help Celtic liewell is the kind of person who will tell everybody all the shit he knows about UEFA, FIFA, SFA and that is when the fun will start. because I believe everything comes to those who wait however long it takes.

what a pathetic bunch they are in that video especially after the heartache that france has suffered recently to terrorism ,hopefully their day will come with a huge slice of karma

Do their antics have to result in serious injury or death before UEFA will actually properly punish these scumbags? If it wasn't so serious it would be laughable!

FOI delegate actually (IFA is Norn Iron) but your money would be safe IMO - a rat who's surname begins with "D" and ends in "elaney"
My money would be on Herr Liewell
Liewells only been there for a couple of months - they've been getting away with it for years

Closing off 3k seats would have no effect on them though as there's usually close to 10k empty seats on Europa League nights at the pedodome.

The fines are a joke, light flares which are a danger you get fined a paltry amount..
But you sing wee naughty songs about 19th Century Terrorists (which they call themselves) and part of the ground is shut down which punish us 10 times the amount they get fined..It's a joke

Back