Celtic Fined for player running towards Mbappe....

Are uefa going to appeal their own decision like they did when we were cleared over the billy boys. Is there no pope of rules there anymore?

Delaney must have pictures of everyone on the top board at Uefa in compromising positions. :mad:

PSG are as much shit bags as UEFA in this instance if they don't create a stink. A Celtic fan tried to assault one of their players FFS. Then again, PSG might not want to create too much of a stink due to their impending FFP investigation.

A fucken joke of a fine but what do you expect from a corrupt organisation like UEFA.

The mhanks and UEFA are despicable organisations

12 times in only 6 years that lot have been fined by the UEFA beaks and not one Scottish football journalist sees anything odd going on. Absolutely bizarre.

What I don't get it is how our fans were banned from attending the Malmo away game for singing a naughty song, yet one of their fans runs up and tries to assault an opposition player yet they're given a pitiful fine. Mental.

Uefa's fining system is a joke. Teams are earning tens of millions from the competition...

I take it UEFA don’t have to give an explanation into the severity (or lack of ) to their punishments.

Because I would love to hear their explanation for this one.

And I doubt the Scottish media will be screaming for UEFA to reconsider their decision .

Raman Bhardwaj‏ @STVRaman 2m2 minutes ago
Celtic fined 10,000 euros by UEFA for fan running on pitch v PSG. PSG fined 5000 euros for damaging seats.

Fucking unbeliveable.

*Edit: Title should say fan instead of player (or in Liam McLeod's case "someone with a Celtic scarf"

I have said it before and I will say it again that NOTHING will ever be done against them. Yes, they have made many 'connections' with people at the heart of UEFA. We can trace it back to the distant days of Dr Death when he sized up the organization and saw great opportunities for his club.
We tend to forget that they play down the 'oppressed, working class, roots and all' to great effect. We see them for what they are but Europeans lap the cnuts up with their misty eyed "romantic' nostalgia; i.e.; hatred of Scottish Protestants. This whole Brexit thing is actually helpful to them as the Europeans see them as being the antithesis of British Unionism and don't forget Ireland too is right behind them.
I actually believe that they would have to kill some opposing supporters for any serious action to be taken against them. The Groin Brigade will be tooling up for their next bit of 'craic' in Europe.

UEFA took the unprecedented step of overturning and changing its own rule book to punish us for a daft song. I can't think of any club in Europe, even the biggest players at the UEFA table, getting away with endless fines.

For serial offenders the leniency offered to them bheggars belief.
There must surely be within UEFA rules a clause to ensure that similar offences are punished equally but also with a raising of the bar for repeated rule infringements. I wonder if other clubs appeal to UEFA when they see the kid gloves treatment afforded to the mhanks?

I struggle to fathom how UEFA can continually let the filth get away with this behaviour. A 10,000 euro fine is nothing. When will they close the stadium?

They are winding so many other clubs up , I live in England and speaking to people who follow other clubs down there they can’t believe the way they are going on and getting away with it ,

They are going to get a really hot reception the next time they play down here .

It’s the talk of the place what happened at Manchester airport and how they will not get away with this again .

I think it's 12 fines in the last 6 years

Greatest fans in their minds
In UEFA's minds?

They must almost singlehandedly cover the cost of the Christmas party. Their fines don't cover anything else. They aren't an answer to their behaviour.

Those beadrattling wankers are apparently untouchable. What will it take for them to be punished proportionately to the number of offences committed. Absolutely mental decision.

Back