Celtic force their goal keeping coach off Twitter on his birthday.

Not surprising the reaction considering their keeper situation. We would be raging too. It’s one of the most hilarious aspects of their downfall this year. They spent $5mil on a keeper and i genuinely believe they are one of the weakest teams at keeper in the league. Absolutely mad.

They have a goalkeeper coach so that he doesn't catch anything off the rest on the main coach for away games. Don't really know just guessing. WATP. Born in 1954, my first birthday was in '55, but my best 55 birthday will be this year! Please explain to any of the unwashed you may be unfortunate enough to know.

I love, absolutely love, how celtc are just doubling down to wind up their fans and show their disdain for them.

I thought Lennon laughing at Ross County would be as good as it gets. But this is tremendous.

The poor bloke was probably looking for a quiet day!

The unanswered question of course is did he know he was the goalkeeping coach? :))

From bragging about winning'10iar"the mentally challengeds twitter account is now petrified about putting any content on,55 has mentally destroyed them.

When Lennon gets replaced so will most of the back room staff. You just know the message will be everywhere ‘don’t go there’ because you will get abuse.

The nut jobs don’t realise that their behaviour will ensure an enhanced period of wilderness.

Is there a way to put this season in a bottle and just fcking keep it? They are lurching from disaster to disaster and I'm loving every single second.
I hope Rangers commission a box set. I would take in every single game including Rangers TV videos arriving at stadiums, etc. Topped off with Kris Boyd smiling and pausing before he tells us "And what happened elsewhere" newsreader style. GIRFUT.

Is there a way to put this season in a bottle and just fcking keep it? They are lurching from disaster to disaster and I'm loving every single second.
I know what you mean. It's hard to think that the Road to 55 would have been half as fun without the catastrophic mess at Parkhead. I do hope they keep us entertained after the league is bagged.

Back