Celtic - funniest moments

Samaras penalty miss (and the subsequent Vladimir Weiss piss taking)

Paddy Roberts sitter as well, I think it was in Scottish Cup semi we won on penalties.

Ferguson and Di canio an old favourite though

“By Eck, we’ve done it again” t shirts in 2005.

TBF all of their celebratory t shirts reference Rangers: the '10 in a row' t shirt when the the zero was a Rangers badge with a red line through it. (So it wasn't about them winning, it was about them stopping us winning ten - or, put another way, Rangers 'only' winning nine

'Smell 'the glove', 'No excuses'.....no wonder the puddle-drinkers are obsessed with Rangers when this is what their rancid football Club does.

Remember, these are the shirts worn by their players and produced by their Club, rather than a childish GIRUY produced by a random Yahoo. It's a peep behind the curtain and very, very scary indeed.

We played them some time in the seventies At Ibrox the ball was swung over and big Colin Jackson flattened think it was McCluskey in the middle of the goals six yards out stonewall penalty no doubt .The ref never gave it could not believe myself the whole mentally challenged team surrounded the ref near the corner flag complaining, unfortunately for them on the other side of the park the ball had not went out stopped on the line . John Greig walked over seen Bobby Russell I think passed it to him and hared up the wing . Russell had the ball with 40 yards to go with only the goalie to beat ,the mentally challengeds finally noticed what was happening and started running up the park the lot of them after Bobby Russell who drew the goalie out and squared it to Greig who tapped it in .Hilarious wasn't the word for it

We played them some time in the seventies At Ibrox the ball was swung over and big Colin Jackson flattened think it was McCluskey in the middle of the goals six yards out stonewall penalty no doubt .The ref never gave it could not believe myself the whole mentally challenged team surrounded the ref near the corner flag complaining, unfortunately for them on the other side of the park the ball had not went out stopped on the line . John Greig walked over seen Bobby Russell I think passed it to him and hared up the wing . Russell had the ball with 40 yards to go with only the goalie to beat ,the mentally challengeds finally noticed what was happening and started running up the park the lot of them after Bobby Russell who drew the goalie out and squared it to Greig who tapped it in .Hilarious wasn't the word for it

Funny moment for me it was when I was a wee yin and my mum's side of the family stayed closer and all rangers fans but my dad is a celtic fan so he took me too a few games and he tried his best. So my first experience of an old firm was a 2-1 defeat at parkhead with an Andy Paton double and a Hateley goal. So we're walking away from the ground and am greeting cause the defeat and as soon as we got in he said to ma mum "I've tried he's no having i had to kid on it was tears of joy to folk" Haha. My mind was made up. From then on Ibrox only

Not read the thread so apologies if been done already.

Sutton: we knew they’d (Kilmarnock) lie down.

The criticism of Gordon Marshall for trying too hard when they beat Kilmarnock 4-0 but we still won the league 6-1.

Di Canio: shiting it from Ian Ferguson and going apeshit when Goram kicked the ball off the back of his head.

Broonaldo: kebab in the gutter

Working on a small project at the moment and looking for some examples of Celtic players being so stupid you would almost think they were either taking the piss of undercover Rangers staff.

thinking like Anton Rohan’s handball, Brian O’Neill falling over etc.

What ones can you think of?

'Small Project' - you're gonna need a bigger boat - this could be at ten pager.

The Lurgan bigot kicking the water bottle at Inverness is my favourite GIFF ever

Someone needs to post it
gFHyZAf.gif

That was it mate amazing how different I thought it was mind you I was in line with the Jackson challenge stone wall penalty , got most of the names and that right ,just remember the faces on the mentally challengeds players when they realised the ball was still in play and heading to their goal. Forgive an old mans memory not being 100%
Cheers for that brought back good memories

That was it mate amazing how different I thought it was mind you I was in line with the Jackson challenge stone wall penalty , got most of the names and that right ,just remember the faces on the mentally challengeds players when they realised the ball was still in play and heading to their goal. Forgive an old mans memory not being 100%

My first ever game against that lot at Ibrox. Quite an eventful day, looking back on it. :))

My first ever game against that lot at Ibrox. Quite an eventful day, looking back on it.
Actually would have sworn our greatest captain scored from the other side of the goal lol . I was 17 then and Bobby Russell was my hero hard to believe we got him from junior football that was a team

I was at that one , that was Greigs testimonail year i think, we played a Scotland select and one 5.1, Andy cameron was mc probably one of the Last crowds to exceed 70,000 at Ibrox

Actually would have sworn our greatest captain scored from the other side of the goal lol . I was 17 then and Bobby Russell was my hero hard to believe we got him from junior football that was a team
Shettleston juniors i think

I was at that one , that was Greigs testimonail year i think, we played a Scotland select and one 5.1, Andy cameron was mc probably one of the Last crowds to exceed 70,000 at Ibrox
Yes that was the last game before Ally McLeod went to Argentina to win according to him The World Cup we all know what happened there. Mind you we had a good Scotland team then not like the pile of crap we put out now

Not a sporting moment but I always get a chuckle when they moan and groan about being stuck in Scotland without competition. They didn’t seem too concerned about it when we ended up in division 3.

Back