Celtic - funniest moments

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Working on a small project at the moment and looking for some examples of Celtic players being so stupid you would almost think they were either taking the piss of undercover Rangers staff.

thinking like Anton Rohan’s handball, Brian O’Neill falling over etc.

What ones can you think of?

Working on a small project at the moment and looking for some examples of Celtic players being so stupid you would almost think they were either taking the piss of undercover Rangers staff.

I'll start with the obvious.
Ian Andrews deciding to slap the ball into the net.

We could have added the six defenders that let Davie Robertson run past them WITH the ball in front of him and the keeper who let the ball go through him into the net.
But the Mason linesman duly saved their sorry arses.

The missed penalty that gave us our first win at park head for a few years, it was missed by either joe miller or Andy Walker( memories playing up),

Off the top of my head -

The "we won the league at Ibrox" banner.

Getting through against Legia on a technicality then still managing to get put out by Maribor.

1-12 over two games v PSG.

The Green Brigade and their various shite banners e.g. "Celtc feeder club since 1BBB", "bloostained poppies"

Rogic's penalty.

Off the top of my head -

The "we won the league at Ibrox" banner.

Getting through against Legia on a technicality then still managing to get put out by Maribor.

1-12 over two games v PSG.

The Green Brigade and their various shite banners e.g. "Celtc feeder club since 1BBB", "bloostained poppies"

Rogic's penalty.
What about the tims who flew to the wrong country for a European tie? I'm sure this happened :D

What about the tims who flew to the wrong country for a European tie? I'm sure this happened

Yep, playing Molde and flew to Sweden :D

There's enough sevco-ing to fill this thread on its own. Crowd funding to have two separate articles taken out in a Swiss newspaper and The Guardian only to find out that the Swiss one was printed in English in a French speaking newspaper and The Guardian wouldn't print it as it was sent to them in French and then to find out they wouldn't be able to get a refund is peak-Sevco.

The mental case jumping off the top tier and the slum in 99.

Rogan's face when he tried to catch the ball in the 5-1 game.

Rogic penalty. Did they ever find that ball?

Getting put out of Europe 3 times in a month when the Poles had an admin error at 6-1 up. Sporting integrity must be upheld you know.

The club that keeps on giving.

The Celtc banner
Anton Rogan
Rab Douglas
Flappy Boruc he always woeful against us
And Barry Fergusons look the other way pass when we were passing them all over the pitch to the crowd cheering

Those banners surreptitiously taken away from Celtic Park stating they were league winners...when they weren’t. :D

Rab Douglas. Enough said.
Rab Douglas on countless occasions .
I'll start with the obvious.
Ian Andrews deciding to slap the ball into the net.
Artur Boruc fumbling the ball at Miller's feet should be front & centre.
Bonnar flapping at Mark Walter's corner.

Ian Andrew's
In my lifetime very single one of their keepers has at some point made a total c*nt of themself when playing us. To think the best keeper they have had in my time of watching Rangers was a kid they never played.

More to do with our player but Super making a tit of Bonner at The Chamber before putting him on his arse to roll the ball in the net always brings a chuckle.. The goal that was set up from Hurlock winning the ball against Baggio.

Scott Brown and neanderthal mates in Newcastle in 2009, pished as a fart at newcastle train station break dancing and singing 'here we go 4 in a row' to a bunch of Bears they thought they'd wind up. (celtic were a few points clear)

Rangers won the league 3 weeks later.

The boy Hendry they have just now, beating a couple of invisible roundabouts and then just falling over against Patrick Thistle last season or the one before. Hilarious.

Maloney or McGeady missing an open goal against Bratislava away which would have out them through overall. Very funny.

Cha cha slide guy they had from Korea with a comical own goal against some European diddy team from outside his own box and instead of chasing it just kissed himself laughing.

News to me what happened?

Tim players weren't happy with the CL bonus money McCann offered them to qualify for the group stages and leaked it to their pals in the press in an effort to make McCann cave in.

McCann refused to budge and instead withdrew the bonus offer and made the players hand over a cheque, totalling the bonus offer, to Yorkhill Hospital much to their public embarrassment.

The players then refused to co operate with media duties for weeks afterwards.

Dinamo Zagreb pumped them 3-0 in the final qualifying round anyway.

Latest posts

Back