Celtic - funniest moments

Tim getting humped 4-1 by Thistle in league cup final and Raith Rovers later years ( could you go a coca cola Paul Mcstay song )
Patrick Roberts miss at Scottish Cup semi...

Signing Robbie Keane right before they played Kilmarnock at Rugby park. They all believing this was the turning point of their season and they would turn things around.

They got beat 1-0 and the teddy bears where 10 points clear :)

Reactions: VGM
Anything every done in a match against us by Pat Bonner.

I have no idea how this guy was ever regarded by anyone as a good keeper and his World Cup penalty saves seem to be only ever shown when he is mentioned. He must have sold at least 10 goals in old firm games.

Mark Walters corner, dropping it for McCoist to score, famous World Cup blunder are a few that instantly come to mind.

Shocking keeper.

Samaras' penalty miss at Ibrox. We went on to win the League and Weiss recreated the Penalty during the Ibrox walk-around celebrations..

Don’t think they will ever top spelling Celtic incorrectly on a banner, if ever something summed the Goon Brigade up, it’s this.

Did they not sign the wrong player a few years back? They ended up with someone that shared the real targets surname.

The woman (Hoopyghirl?) who stole charity money from a guy known as Mince..?

Matt McGlone, Celtic fans bigot-in-chief buying a carry-out instead of playing his normal lottery numbers, which would have won him £ tens of thousands..

Celtic getting punted out the Scottish Cup (2-1) against a makeshift Clyde side in 2006 which I think was Roy Keane's Celtc debut

Lustig being a complete bottle merchant x2

Roy Keane's debut

Suttons deliberate handball

Lambert losing his teeth whilst giving a pen away

Timmy jumping from the stands

McStay missed a penalty

"Andy Goram broke my heart on my tombstone"

Retractable poles for the stand roof.
Newspaper article, wrong language, wrong country.
Cascarino, the fake Irishman.
Balde’s hold out.
Separate entity.
The Bunnets breezeblock stadium.
Candle light vigils

This could take days.

O'Neill marching a clearly embarrassed TLB up to the Broomloan to divert attention from the hammering they had just taken.
And, even for a non lip reader like myself, he clearly referred to us as "Orange bar stewards".

Nothing said........

Not seen “ Mars bar” day been mentioned. Went 3-0 up at piggery they started pelting directors with mars bars and other confectionary. Prob used the stash they had to lure the kids in!!

Back