Celtic have the Worst Defensive Record in EL

What a fantastic goal there from our wonderful, glorious Rangers !! Stunning...
Lurking mentally challengeds, that’s how you do it in Europe.

They'll be a few posters not happy they got their arse handed to them again as it puts the bigot under even more pressure.
Depends on who they replace him with.

There is a long way to go in the title race and three games between the sides left.

I would rather they kept a duffer like Lennon, than replace him with someone that knows what they are doing.

If you would prefer they had a better Manager, the floor is yours to explain why.

Depends on who they replace him with.

There is a long way to go in the title race and three games between the sides left.

I would rather they kept a duffer like Lennon, than replace him with someone that knows what they are doing.

If you would prefer they had a better Manager, the floor is yours to explain why.

You're right. I hope they keep winning and keep Lennon in charge.

We were the pot 4 team in our group........what were the mentally challengeds pot 1 or 2 yet they been spanked by 8 goals to the pot 4 team :D

I'm not getting into a debate with a Rangers fan who wants Lennon to remain in charge. The only way that happens is if he brings them success. Is it just me?
No its not just you.

There are Rangers fans on here who want them to win games and to remain close to us in the league because, in their opinion, that gives us the best chance of being successful.

The logic being if our closest rivals get beat and fall behind us then they might sack their manager, get a better manager, a manager who will either turn their current diddies like Duffy into superstars or be handed pure millions to replace the diddies with superstars and they might get good and beat us.

Bizarre

Watching Lennon being interviewed ..He doesnt seem to be in touch with reality at the moment.

Those highlights showed a defence that doesn’t have a clue what it’s doing.

They almost had me believing it was just because they were missing Julien.

I'm not getting into a debate with a Rangers fan who wants Lennon to remain in charge. The only way that happens is if he brings them success. Is it just me?
In any other season we would be unanimous in wanting them pumped every game but this season is slightly different due to the tainted ten and the position we have gotten ourselves into.

I and many others would rather they stumbled along winning some but still dropping points, until the game at New Year. We may well drop points ourselves, so better to have someone in charge that doesn’t have the dressing room or doesn’t know what they are doing.

If they replace him after tonight with someone that really can improve them, with 26 league games left, 3 against us, they still have a decent chance.

If they keep the bigot in charge a bit longer and drop a few more points, even if it’s only the same as us, it’s better than them getting a better manager in.

That’s my only worry.

The interview was horrific. You could tell that he was trying to be diplomatic (and that was his version of it) but was totally despondent, ready to crack up. His trying to clutch at straws - rather than just come out and say - that's unacceptable was embarrassing.

In any other season we would be unanimous in wanting them pumped every game but this season is slightly different due to the tainted ten and the position we have gotten ourselves into.

I and many others would rather they stumbled along winning some but still dropping points, until the game at New Year. We may well drop points ourselves, so better to have someone in charge that doesn’t have the dressing room or doesn’t know what they are doing.

If they replace him after tonight with someone that really can improve them, with 26 league games left, 3 against us, they still have a decent chance.

If they keep the bigot in charge a bit longer and drop a few more points, even if it’s only the same as us, it’s better than them getting a better manager in.

That’s my only worry.
Personally, I'm not worried at all.

Rangers are the better team and they can appoint whoever they think is the best manager right now (which they won't by the way) improve them in whatever way they need improving and they still won't be able to lay a glove on Rangers.

The gulf in class between the sides is apparent and them changing manager isn't going to weaken Rangers, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

Just enjoy this season and let them worry about us. Not the other way about.

The tarrriers had probably their strongest eleven out tonight.
What the media won't mention is the money the Ginger Rodent has wasted.
Not playing.....
Duffy - 45k a week.
Turnbull - 3.25 million.
Ajeti - 5 million.
Barkas - 5 million.
Doro - 2 million.
Taylor - 3 million.

This is quite simply magnificent.

Long may it continue, you horrible bastards!!

Personally, I'm not worried at all.

Rangers are the better team and they can appoint whoever they think is the best manager right now (which they won't by the way) improve them in whatever way they need improving and they still won't be able to lay a glove on Rangers.

The gulf in class between the sides is apparent and them changing manager isn't going to weaken Rangers, so I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

Just enjoy this season and let them worry about us. Not the other way about.
I hope you are right. We know they will get more help from officials than we will. It’s probably just precaution after all we have been through and looking at last season.

I think if we have a 10 point gap after the next game between the sides, I think we are fine but they might panic and spunk money in January, especially is the gap is anywhere between say 2 and 8 points.

I get the fear every game at the minute, just after what we have been through.

Back