Celtic haven’t won a game this year

Only cause of the global illuminati conspiracy against them and absolutely nothing to do with utter dross like Barkas and Duffy (copyright KDS)

You know what else I will find funny is when the commentators (McLeod Crocker) will still call Celtic the Champions this and the Champions that not for long they won’t be .

Last edited:
Also seen that Barkas hasn’t saved a single shot on target this year.
I think he saved a shot from Duffy mate, just couldn't keep Mcgregors out.

I suppose you could say he has a 50% record with shots from his own team mates. Which is pretty decent for a keeper with hands like an empty skips packet.

Celtic would have won there last 4 games this year if it wasn’t for the fact they lost 1 and drew 3, fucking remarkable.

mY2ek5s.gif

Was listening to H&H Daily Update and Edgar mentioned they had won only 6 out of the last 22 games. That is both hilarious and shocking. Not sure when they last had a team THAT bad?

Edit: Excluding last year's SC played this yr.

Last edited:
Stating the absolute obvious here but their players have chucked it, I think the defeat at Ibrox has drained them. They threw everything at us in that 1st half and still couldn't get anything from the match. Probably was the last straw for them after seeing us go on such a relentless run before that match.
They're just trying to get the season over with now as a good few of them probably know they won't be there next season.
It's glorious !

They’ve taken 3 points in each of their 3 games since Dubai.

Other than the 2 negative points from each of those games.

And I find that remarkable to be honest.

Latest posts

Back