Celtic issue statement about singing and massive whatsboutery

What they're trying to do now is claim any form of offensive signing is on a par with sectarianism, that's a very dangerous road to go down.

Their nazi friends in the government are already well down that road. If Dornan gets his way everything to do with Rangers will be offensive and outlawed.

Reactions: LD5
Listened to the first ten mins of Sportsound last night and remarkably they managed to turn it around so Celtic appeared to be the victims!

They referred to Paedo songs supposedly directed towards Celtic fans by Aberdeen fans. Liam McLeod was leading the way and then English and Stewart were more than happy to follow.

Listened to the first ten mins of Sportsound last night and remarkably they managed to turn it around so Celtic appeared to be the victims!

They referred to Paedo songs supposedly directed towards Celtic fans by Aberdeen fans. Liam McLeod was leading the way and then English and Stewart were more than happy to follow.

It was that bug-eyed weasel Jonathan Sutherland hosting but point still remains. Both chants were given equal status of being in the wrong on last nights episode. TBH, I didn't hear or listen out for any of the chants on Sportscene on Sunday night but I'm presuming "Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own" was given an airing by the sheep. You can call it distasteful given what he was up to but offensive? Considering that a handful of bheasts have been tried and convicted in court in recent months, it's quite apt.

Whilst I remember, Tom English is one of the main cheerleaders of calling out whataboutery. Did not hear one word from his gub calling Celtic out on that. Imagine Dave King releasing a similar statement, English would be over it accusing us of shifting the focus from their sights. Hugh Kheevins on Clyde last night was asked about the statement. He said that Celtic were quite right to bring up the songs against them and no whataboutery on their behalf

"The name of Celtic must be kept clean at all times"- Jock Stein

This statement should never be forgotten and is a damning indictment of what those horrid bhastards done

Fuck the paedo harbouring nonce enabler scum .

If they want to complain about it we can just say it wasn't our fans singing, it was a separate entity.

You have to hand it to Lawwell, he is a shrewder operator than anyone else in the Premiership. Pretty-much dismisses the 'orange bastards' chants from his support, points out that it's Ra Hoops who are the true victims and then encourages the SPFL/SFA to help cover up the cover up by demanding fans are pursued for calling Celtic bad names.

Very impressive and very, very rotten.

Fuck the paedo harbouring nonce enabler scum .

If they want to complain about it we can just say it wasn't our fans singing, it was a separate entity.

No separate entity at our club.

Meet the paedo harbourers head on.

They know what they are and are in full denial and deflection mode

You have to hand it to Lawwell, he is a shrewder operator than anyone else in the Premiership. Pretty-much dismisses the 'orange bastards' chants from his support, points out that it's Ra Hoops who are the true victims and then encourages the SPFL/SFA to help cover up the cover up by demanding fans are pursued for calling Celtic bad names.

Very impressive and very, very rotten.
I think we sometimes give Lawwell too much credit.

The BBC, Clyde and the print media are hoaching with mentally challenged propogandists and apologists. They won't need much, if any, prompting to do their dirty work.

We have picked a massive Tim scab and they are hating it.

We need to up the anti on this because it definitely is getting to them and I would not be surprised if it was a commercially driven decision to keep sponsors.

Classless from Celtic, presumably Peter Lawwell. But a major error in terms of public perception. By bringing the child abuse issue into this debate they have opened themselves fully to public scrutiny. They can no longer sweep this under the carpet as they themselves have brought it out into the open.

"The name of Celtic must be kept clean at all times"- Jock Stein

This statement should never be forgotten and is a damning indictment of what those horrid bhastards done
That has been the mantra of the msm and authorities in Scotland till this day, not one brave individual at any level willing to break ranks.

Classless from Celtic, presumably Peter Lawwell. But a major error in terms of public perception. By bringing the child abuse issue into this debate they have opened themselves fully to public scrutiny. They can no longer sweep this under the carpet as they themselves have brought it out into the open.
Unfortunately the public already know about the child abuse at Celtic.but the mms is doing it's best to keep it under wraps.

Basically they're wanting to lump in telling the truth about what happened at the cesspit with sectarianism.

The most horrendous thing here is, they have fellow scum in positions of power who will try and promote this point of view.

It was that bug-eyed weasel Jonathan Sutherland hosting but point still remains. Both chants were given equal status of being in the wrong on last nights episode. TBH, I didn't hear or listen out for any of the chants on Sportscene on Sunday night but I'm presuming "Jimmy Savile, he's one of your own" was given an airing by the sheep. You can call it distasteful given what he was up to but offensive? Considering that a handful of bheasts have been tried and convicted in court in recent months, it's quite apt.

Whilst I remember, Tom English is one of the main cheerleaders of calling out whataboutery. Did not hear one word from his gub calling Celtic out on that. Imagine Dave King releasing a similar statement, English would be over it accusing us of shifting the focus from their sights. Hugh Kheevins on Clyde last night was asked about the statement. He said that Celtic were quite right to bring up the songs against them and no whataboutery on their behalf

Was Strachan trying to plant this seed last week on Lawells orders and made a cunt of it?

Back