Celtic issue statement about singing and massive whatsboutery

Cel'ic apparently hate the moniker the good people of Scottish football bestowed on them. Actually why they would hate the name 'peado protectors', is baffling to me, as it would appear they did everything in their power to earn it.
Hans Landa - Inglorious bastards.

One mans anti paedophile chant is another mans pro victim chant I suppose, a bit like terrorists or freedom fighters, football fans or selic fans etc.

Basically they are attempting to actually use the Torbett stuff as some sort of validation/justification for their supporters singing sectarian songs. That is an absolutely scandalous position for a football club to adopt. Sectarian/racist or homophobic chanting is not justifiable in any circumstances. I wonder if any of their apologists will seek to defend their statement.

Great post. Send it to the poor sister that's trying to get an apology for her brother that passed away. She could use these words in a question directed at useless and naelips DEMANDING THEY BOTH ANSWER AND PUBLISH IT..

My heart bleeds for these tortured and ignored families.

Had an argument with a tim at work today regarding this. He started off saying that they were out of order singing that song. All seemed very reasonable I thought
Then the mask very quickly slipped...
The sheep fans were singing about child abuse, which is sectarian because it's basically an attack on the catholic church :oops:
WTF! I was seriously shocked at this. Are catholic victims also sectarian for calling them out?

After I pulled him up about this, the mask really slipped. Started saying that using orange bastard or hun is not sectarianism: it's only an attack on the OO and not protestants in general. Ok nae bother ya fud!
The parallel with using 19th Century Terrorist bastard was totally lost on him unsurprisingly.

The hypocrisy and self-delusion is absolutely staggering.

Had an argument with a tim at work today regarding this. He started off saying that they were out of order singing that song. All seemed very reasonable I thought
The sheep fans were singing about child abuse, which is sectarian because it's basically an attack on the catholic church :oops:
WTF! I was seriously shocked at this. Are catholic victims also sectarian for calling them out?

After I pulled him up about this, the mask really slipped. Started saying that using orange bastard or hun is not sectarianism: it's only an attack on the OO and not protestants in general. Ok nae bother ya fud!
The parallel with using 19th Century Terrorist bastard was totally lost on him unsurprisingly.

Having worked with them for over 20 years , their mask always slips.

A shower of c.unts and that's the reasonable ones.

They have grown up since children defending this position mate.
It’s ingrained in them.

But but but, all other teams fans namely they Rangers fans sing about us,
While we only support terrorism and paedophilia,
Classless fucks.

The brain washing amongst this vile cult is embedded from cradle to grave and no amount of reasoned debate will penetrate the deep hatred they have for anything or anyone who dares to challenge their sick belief system or their selectarianism.
But fair play to you for trying mate as I'm sure you knew it was a losing battle from the very start, as we all do with the shameless from the east.

this is the shower don't forget who almost had a complete collective breakdown after bears made up a wind up song to their faux irishness, were blowing steam out of their ears when someone made a banner showing them where the offended bus was leaving from,and where it was going, but strangely have the square root of f@ck all to say when effigies of rangers fans and orangemen are hung in their ground in full compliance with their board,tell you what i will take no f@cking lessons in morality from that lowlife outfit

this is the shower don't forget who almost had a complete collective breakdown after bears made up a wind up song to their faux irishness, were blowing steam out of their ears when someone made a banner showing them where the offended bus was leaving from,and where it was going, but strangely have the square root of f@ck all to say when effigies of rangers fans and orangemen are hung in their ground in full compliance with their board,tell you what i will take no f@cking lessons in morality from that lowlife outfit
Spot on mate.

It's always the same whenever they are caught red handed, they play the whatabouttery card, the very thing that them and their placemen in the media do not allow us to do in the same circumstances, even though they are by far the worst for it.

It's also the same whenever the media have no choice but to report on bad/sectarian behaviour by their fans. Instead of condemning it in the outright way they would with us , the story is always "Celtic slam tiny minority who did/sung X, y or z...or "Hoops fans rush to social media to condemn the actions of so called Celtic supporter who did a, b or c". It's very carefully worded to make the story about Celtic's supposed disgust or horror at such events taking place.

I absolutely despise our spineless media, they are totally complicit in the Scum's being able to control and dominate Scottish football and basically get what they want.

Needs to ramped up

While the Tim fans are condoning the actions and subsequent cover up the rest of society must keep the pressure and publicity going

They are happy to fund such an organisation so they take the abuse

The brain washing amongst this vile cult is embedded from cradle to grave and no amount of reasoned debate will penetrate the deep hatred they have for anything or anyone who dares to challenge their sick belief system or their selectarianism.
But fair play to you for trying mate as I'm sure you knew it was a losing battle from the very start, as we all do

If ever there was a disgusting club in the world of football it's that lot.

Why do they play the victim when they are the ones the spotlight is on? Their fans are being questioned about sectarian singing and they 'brush it aside' by saying opposition fans should be punished for exposing something they 'brush aside' and don't want exposed.

A truly disgusting club like no other. The clock is ticking for those scummy cunts.

I’ve noticed this trend online recently from their online propaganda machine - they are trying to make out that stating the facts that they are paedophile harbourers is as bad as sectarian abuse. That is the narrative they’re trying to set. Don’t be surprised if this comes next from the usual paid media poodles and is then followed up by the usual paid political poodles.

If it wasn’t so serious it might be funny

We have tims complaining about the highlighting of peados at their club

Yet they won’t call for an investigation
They won’t show concern
They won’t match for the truth
They won’t display banners in support of victims

They want it kept quiet while they continue to actually fund this organisation
Let that sink in

They fund an organisation with this allegation hanging over it

What kind of human does that ?

If it wasn’t so serious it might be funny

We have tims complaining about the highlighting of peados at their club