Celtic. Media trying to ‘move along’ - the unanswered questions

You actually got a few likes for this post.
I genuinely worry about FF at times.
Of course the club had no idea he was in Spain.
He’s an extremely average player who the club will happily throw under the bus.
The real story here is that he’s genuinely thick as mince.
The club are in meltdown right now over this, there is no way he got club approval for it

I agree the club did not know he was in Spain.

The real story is not fully known yet. Lennon was definitely hiding something in the interview.

in the Lennon media presser yesterday he was asked if he knew before the video call with Jason leitch. He responded saying the club found out on the day of the call.

it sounds to me as if they were hoping to keep it a secret as he said the story then broke. So they knew before the call but never disclosed this to Leitch or The Scottish government, even worse it appears they never contacted Kilmarnock to warn them of the risk to their players until the story broke.

But still they are claiming the moral high ground for ‘leading’ the game back to playing and following strict protocol.

Is the above in line with others views? If so it’s worse than Bolingoli’s actions.

Of course it's worse than what bolingoli has done. He is clearly just a player with very limited intelligence. The real issue here is ONCE AGAIN that reprehensible club going about their business in a deceptive and secretive fashion. Any governing body worth it's salt would have them hauled over the coals for attempting keep the lid on this due to the wider risk to the game. All the noise they make about being a modern inclusive club is just horse shit. They will NEVER change as long as that wee catholic mafia mentality goes unchallenged in this country.

Think that's why we need.to see.the football rules in relation to quarantine. What do the rules say?
If a member of the public must quarantine for the full two weeks why wouldn’t a footballer operating on the football bubble have to do the same mate ?
And of course IF it is an exception for footballers surely it would be available to All clubs by official communications ??

If a member of the public must quarantine for the full two weeks why wouldn’t a footballer operating on the football bubble have to do the same mate ?
And of course IF it is an exception for footballers surely it would be available to All clubs by official communications ??
I agree. Just want to know what their 'rule book' says about a player being ineligible.
I know what it means in terms of suspensions etc but was it updated specifiu for COVID.
Morally and (legally) he shouldn't have played but did they break an actual football rule?

If they have then they should forfit the weekends game.

in the Lennon media presser yesterday he was asked if he knew before the video call with Jason leitch. He responded saying the club found out on the day of the call.

it sounds to me as if they were hoping to keep it a secret as he said the story then broke. So they knew before the call but never disclosed this to Leitch or The Scottish government, even worse it appears they never contacted Kilmarnock to warn them of the risk to their players until the story broke.

But still they are claiming the moral high ground for ‘leading’ the game back to playing and following strict protocol.

Is the above in line with others views? If so it’s worse than Bolingoli’s actions.

Of course it's worse than what bolingoli has done. He is clearly just a player with very limited intelligence. The real issue here is ONCE AGAIN that reprehensible club going about their business in a deceptive and secretive fashion. Any governing body worth it's salt would have them hauled over the coals for attempting to keep this in-house and let's not beat about the bush here because that's what they have done. All the flannel , all the noise they make about being a modern inclusive club is just horse shit. It's a closed shop who clearly believe they can and will (with the aid of a compliant media) get away with just about anything. They will NEVER ever change as long as that wee catholic mafia mentality goes unchallenged in this country.

Keevins used the tried and tested diffusion last night, regularly used by those who want to shut down conversations.

Highlight the awful circumstances around the particular topic and use it to make the other party seem monstrous.

Cant argue for points deductions because it’s disrespectful to all the people that died.

Cant point out the child abuse ring because it’s abhorrent.

One club has commited appalling acts, but their acts are that heinous that they can’t be discussed.... weirdly it’s those who want the discussion who are portrayed in a negative light.

You actually got a few likes for this post.
I genuinely worry about FF at times.
Of course the club had no idea he was in Spain.
He’s an extremely average player who the club will happily throw under the bus.
The real story here is that he’s genuinely thick as mince.
The club are in meltdown right now over this, there is no way he got club approval for it
How do you know? ITK at the paedodome?
Even if he went for 1 day on Monday he needed to isolate and as soon as he attended training so does everyone involved. If as suggested he was seeing another club they must be trying to sell him?

They seem to get away with everything mate.

when you have friends in high places you can get away with anything for years. Happens everywhere in every corner of the globe. They have friends in government, SFA, SPFL and the media. Unless someone comes forward with undeniable proof the club knew where he was then this issue is dead

So going by timelines
He returned late tuesday 4th.
At training 5th.
Now people keep telling us it takes 5 days for the virus to get to a level it can be detected by a test (thus you need to quarantine coming home from Spain instead of just getting a test).
So if he caught the virus it wouldn't show on a test until at least Saturday. When do players get tested? Fridays and Mondays?
So he could have had it and passed it onto the whole team and thus onto kilmarnock players.
Now it's obvious he didn't catch the virus, however that's how serious this situation was.
Yet no punishment from spfl or sfa to anyone.

Lennon, Lawwell and the scum club are all liars. A decent unbiased journalist could find out the truth if they wanted to. This is, however, our embarrassing wee horrible country so no chance.

So going by timelines
At training 5th.
Now people keep telling us it takes 5 days for the virus to get to a level it can be detected by a test (thus you need to quarantine coming home from Spain instead of just getting a test).
So if he caught the virus it wouldn't show on a test until at least Saturday. When do players get tested? Fridays and Mondays?
So he could have had it and passed it onto the whole team and thus onto kilmarnock players.
Now it's obvious he didn't catch the virus, however that's how serious this situation was.

Last night on Clyde Jason Leitch said it can take up to 11 days.

So going by timelines
At training 5th.
It's not clear that he hasn't caught it yet as it can take upto 14 days to be detectable

It's not clear that he hasn't caught it yet as it can take upto 14 days to be detectable
Yes only once the entire incubation / threat period has been cleared and a test shows negative do we then let people return to the community .
That he has travelled outside any exemption in his football bubble to me says the bubble needs Isolation for the fourteen days then it is again intact .

and that periods fixtures would be re-scheduled

Yep and that is why 14 days is the Isolation period , another poster shared yesterday he is currently doing exactly that having been in Spain

So if 14 days is the quarantine period and he has now been in contact with the whole 1st team (as well as Killies), are they all now self-isolating? in which case how can the CL tie go ahead?

Im back to being confused

I find it hard to believe that nobody at Celtc knew about it. “I am livid!” Yeah right, Neil. Livid that you got caught.

Is this fact in the rule book or made up?
It's from my rule book.
It's actually to stop teams pulling a fast one. Say you had a couple of players suspended and you didn't want to play a difficult away game. You can't pull out a reserve player with the sniffles whose auntie just came back from Benidorm.

I think he could have been in Spain to talk to a club about a move with the bheggars full knowledge of where he was. Why they decided to try & get away with him self isolating I don't know, surely they aren't short of players.

How do you know? ITK at the paedodome?
Even if he went for 1 day on Monday he needed to isolate and as soon as he attended training so does everyone involved. If as suggested he was seeing another club they must be trying to sell him?

Who was this club, and where was an agent? All very strange!

Lets hope this is true
Probably some guy on twitter fish baiting.

GeorgeFromTheShankill

@impongo22

Hearing from a good source that
@KilmarnockFC
are to be awarded the 3 points via a 3.0 win from Sundays Game v
@CelticFC
As Boli Bolingoli was deemed to be ineligible by the
@spfl
And should not have been available for selection by Celtic FC
3:03 PM · Aug 11

Who was this club, and where was an agent? All very strange!

Lets hope this is true
Probably some guy on twitter fish baiting.

GeorgeFromTheShankill
@impongo22

Hearing from a good source that
@KilmarnockFC
are to be awarded the 3 points via a 3.0 win from Sundays Game v
@CelticFC
As Boli Bolingoli was deemed to be ineligible by the
@spfl
And should not have been available for selection by Celtic FC
3:03 PM · Aug 11
He's at it mate...

Could someone help me here please.

As mentioned the complaint mhedia have went into overdrive to get this incident swept under the carpet as quickly as possible and therefore I seem to have missed the reason as to why this is not being regarded as fielding an inelligle player.

In my mind it's pretty fkn straight foward. They fielded a player who should not have played as he should have been quarintined. That is a simple case of fielding an ineligible player which should carry the mandatory forfeit of the game and a fine by the governing body.

Is it a case of yet again the SFA shitting themselves to offend the unwashed and dont want their house windows smashed and their families threatened ? Or is there a written rule which doesnt allow them to be punished for this.

The SFA rules for 2020/21 are not online

JRG confirmed on May 14th that SFA disciplinary changes were being worked on.

Silence.

Until theres a notice of complaint issued we can continue to hope they are facing ineligible 3-0 forfeit. There has to be some form of sanction. Until theres something we can continue to hope what it will be.

The SFA rules for 2020/21 are not online

JRG confirmed on May 14th that SFA disciplinary changes were being worked on.

Silence.

Until theres a notice of complaint issued we can continue to hope they are facing ineligible 3-0 forfeit. There has to be some form of sanction. Until theres something we can continue to hope what it will be.
Wouldn't be surprised if they accept the 3-0 forfeit, if it ever comes to that , as they are really only losing 1 point. would be better to leave result as it is and get the -6 point deduction that Lask received ....one can only hope lol

Back