celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

Almost two weeks after the final whistle went on the last Old Firm game of 2018, it is incredible to think that we're still talking about the referee.

The manufactured outrage over John Beaton's apparent leniency towards Alfredo Morelos is beyond a joke and you need to question the motives behind some of it.

There's no anti-celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport.../celtic-meltdown-over-rangers-defeat-13842921

Excellent piece Dude! Well written, forensic and utterly dismantles the shite we’ve had to listen to; albeit the ‘meltdown’ has been as much a treasured part of the victory as the game itself.
The Dude abides indeed, Support the Dude get this shared far and wide. Looking forward to more of the same.

Excellent piece Dude! Well written, forensic and utterly dismantles the shite we’ve had to listen to; albeit the ‘meltdown’ has been as much a treasured part of the victory as the game itself.
The Dude abides indeed, Support the Dude get this shared far and wide. Looking forward to more of the same.
Cheers.

I honestly did not think my hatred for those gypsy scumbags could get any higher but amazingly after smashing them on the park and them moaning and greeting for two weeks about it has no doubt raised the level of hatred to peak levels i did not know existed!

Wish to %^*& we were playing them again sooner than we are to smash them again to see them all imploding one by one!
Mr Gerrard has their number now. However Rodgers is not stupid. Next game at Septic Park will be interesting.

But we ignore the elephant in the room ; that we as a club are known to throw our toys out the pram when a decision doesnt go our way? It’s what every club does in the EPL... not a ref cares!

It just makes awkward reading as most of the folk mocking the poets here will be the same people cursing and swearing at the referee the next time we loose out on a penalty call that cost us points, ironically pointing to lucid conspiracies in the heat of it “reffs wan ae them!”

Back