celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

The Dude

Almost two weeks after the final whistle went on the last Old Firm game of 2018, it is incredible to think that we're still talking about the referee.

The manufactured outrage over John Beaton's apparent leniency towards Alfredo Morelos is beyond a joke and you need to question the motives behind some of it.

There's no anti-celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport.../celtic-meltdown-over-rangers-defeat-13842921

Oh dear!. Going against the grain from his colleagues.

Won't be at the Rhebel for any period of time if he keeps that up.

December 29th
Rangers 1 Celtic 0
I've enjoyed things since that day but I am not getting carried away. It was a monkey off our back and leaves us in a great position. Last season we were much further behind and would have had serious pressure on the filth had we won the game at Ibrox. We never and we collapsed. Timmy is still ahead of us and STILL, on paper, have what must be close to the best domestic record in the world. I doubt there is another team that has won the past 7 trophies in their country. It's something we would celebrate but such is timmy's loathing it's pretty meaningless. The plain and simple fact is that as long as we exist they can never be happy.

Since beating the filth at Christmas we’ve had
A letter of grievance from the scum
A reversal of scum manager’s opinion of the refereeing performance.
An SFA officer, prompted by all media outlets, take a look at three Morelos “incidents”
Rumblings of a referee strike.
A full blown resurrection of the Mason in the Black conspiracy theory.
A referee with police protection
A conspiracy theory that the Tims had a tummy bug but played anyway, despite playing the sheep a few days previously when the bug was supposedly at its peak.
Meltdowns on every media outlet, social or otherwise. BBC Scotland News, BBC Scotland Radio, Record, Sutton and radio show dodger Hartson all losing the plot and sinking to new depths of despair.
Beaton has a drink in Rangers pub. 100% proof he’s a conspiratorial mason.
Also, news coverage that eclipses all coverage of abuse at a certain club.
This is after one game. Love it.

I'm not putting the full thing up because it takes money out my pocket doing that and less clicks means less chance of doing more.
I can take the full article back down but it wont go down well on here clicking the link, however great the article is. :D

Bang on the money with Hartson and Sutton’s delayed, manufactured outrage.

Now this material from Black won’t surprise or upset the Rangers fans here on FF, but I like the fact that this is going out to a non-Rangers audience in the Daily Record.

Almost two weeks after the final whistle went on the last Old Firm game of 2018, it is incredible to think that we're still talking about the referee.

The manufactured outrage over John Beaton's apparent leniency towards Alfredo Morelos is beyond a joke and you need to question the motives behind some of it.

There's no anti-Celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

If there actually was it must be the most poorly executed conspiracy in history given Celtic have fewer yellow and red cards than anyone in the league while Rangers have picked up more than anyone in the league. Comfortably more.

What is weirdest about the whole carry on is the delayed reaction to Beaton's performance.

Two of those shouting loudest, Chris Sutton and John Hartson took several days after the game to even make a big deal of it.

Both were on BT Sport later that afternoon and never once even hinted there had been any controversy.

The way they are going on you'd think Beaton had missed three assaults that left players in a bloodied head rather than not needing any sort of treatment whatsoever - speaking of which, go back and watch the 'stamp' on Anthony Ralston and see if you can spot the injury Celtic claimed he sustained.

Between them, Sutton and Hartson wrote something like four different newspaper columns covering the Old Firm result and you can barely find mention of the ref.

Sutton even suggested that not sending Morelos off for a kick at Brown was "a very minor detail in the grand scheme of things".

Hartson didn't even bother mentioning it in any of his three columns.

But two weeks later they are still frothing at the mouth over the lack of action against Morelos.

The biggest takeaway from the Old Firm for me is how much winning title number 55 is going to break Celtic fans.

The meltdown has been nothing short of spectacular so far.

I expected a few days at best but we're a fortnight in and I'm not sure it has peaked yet.
It's even got to the point where crackpots online are making up stories about a vomiting bug before the game and plans to request a postponement before Brendan Rodgers bravely decided to go ahead anyway.

I can't even imagine what will happen if James Tavernier lifts the league trophy in May.

FIFA's postman might want to get started on a rigorous fitness regime - just in case.

There's no anti-celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport.../celtic-meltdown-over-rangers-defeat-13842921

I did notice that earlier.

I had to double check I was on the Daily Record website.

I honestly did not think my hatred for those gypsy scumbags could get any higher but amazingly after smashing them on the park and them moaning and greeting for two weeks about it has no doubt raised the level of hatred to peak levels i did not know existed!

Wish to %^*& we were playing them again sooner than we are to smash them again to see them all imploding one by one!

newspapers re-hashing the same $hit as theyve daily PAPErs to sell , fans would do well to stay clear

Two of those shouting loudest, Chris Sutton and John Hartson took several days after the game to even make a big deal of it.

Surprised the Record ran this article.

Sutton and Hartson are paid by Celtic, are they not?

Nice change,anything positive about Glasgow Rangers from the rhecord,keep it coming!double dare you.

About time one of the rhags pointed out the yellow and red card count

Tims have least in the league. We have the most but stop 10IAR is in full flow !!

Absolute pish and glad he’s calling out Sutton and Hartson too

Pair of bankrupt whankers are two mentally challenged puppets

Back