celtic meltdown over Rangers defeat has been spectacular and title 55 will break them - James Black

Good article.

The fact is ,anywhere but Scotland and the hacks would be having a field day with the mentally challengeds.

Can you imagine Man City acting like this for two weeks , all backed by the English media, after a humping by Man Utd.

No , if they did they would in fact be torn to shreds and rightly so, what a backward wee nation we have become.

The 'Operation Stop the 10' bullshit is just them getting their excuses in early.

The 'Always Cheated, Never Defeated' goes back a long way, it may even go as far back as 1888.

Excellent article Dude.
It's a good point ,the mentally challengeds have never changed but the level of professionalism in the Scottish media has never been so bad , it has gradually declined and is now at an all time low.

When did operation stop 10 in a row start.

And, what is the answer to Dave Kings question of Who is in the 10 in a row competition?

Laugh out loud funny how undignified they are in defeat.

I can't believe that's the only article I've seen slaughtering them. It shows how bias the media now is in Scotland.
My point entirely, no disrespect to the guy , it's a fine piece but the cowardice shown by the so called professional journalists in Scotland in their failure to call this out for what it is is laughable.

Not really, it makes them look even more pathetic as they’ve now had loads more time to complain and kick up a fuss. The more the meltdown has went on, the more ridiculous they look when articles like this get published
wrong as history will tell us cellic where pyoor cheated by the hun ref letting away morelos with two kneecappings and a castration
this should have been written as soon as all this shite started nipping it in the bud

Bang on the money with Hartson and Sutton’s delayed, manufactured outrage.

Now this material from Black won’t surprise or upset the Rangers fans here on FF, but I like the fact that this is going out to a non-Rangers audience in the Daily Record.
Agreed.
Black makes a great point regarding this.
Maybe he should question why the change of view here.
Were they asked or told to demonstrate the outrage they’re showing now?
Something has driven them and it’s something that has happened since their interviews after the game.

Name a stand after the Dude, a true blue hero. As a side note, Scott Brown takes a helluva camp picture

wrong as history will tell us cellic where pyoor cheated by the hun ref letting away morelos with two kneecappings and a castration
this should have been written as soon as all this shite started nipping it in the bud

Wrong bud. The history books will show we recorded a well deserved 1-0 win against the supposed world beaters. Well they are world beaters as long as they are not playing PSG, Barcelona or Lincoln Red Imps

Enjoyed that, I think more could be made of what the scum got away with.I wouldn’t be reading the scum blog but you just know they will be reading this.

Almost two weeks after the final whistle went on the last Old Firm game of 2018, it is incredible to think that we're still talking about the referee.

The manufactured outrage over John Beaton's apparent leniency towards Alfredo Morelos is beyond a joke and you need to question the motives behind some of it.

There's no anti-celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport.../celtic-meltdown-over-rangers-defeat-13842921

Enjoyed that!
Keep to the facts and the truth will out!
If we can all see the blatant agenda over the past few years then surly to Christ others do as well?
Keep fighting the good fight @The Dude
Always enjoyed your post over at RM

Very true! But I feel with all the media exposer that now surrounds the club from down south, due to Gerrard’s appointment, and us beating them, will make their tantrum more obvious to our neighbours south of the border. Which only goes to show how ridiculous the likes of Mutton, Fartson and the majority of their supporters are

We have 10 points deducted, sent to the lowest division and given a transfer ban.

But Rangers and the masons are in charge.

Great article, I'm almost looking forward to their reaction as much as actually winning the league again. Total carnage.

Then what reason is there for them to publish more in a similar vein?

If it doesn't get clicked then I don't get paid. If I don't get paid then there's no blog. No blog means nobody fighting our corner in the MSM.

Kinda self-defeating.
I wouldn't click the link, just scrolled down until I found a poster who copied & pasted @Valley Bluenose obliged :D.
I then realised the link you posted was worth the click so I scrolled back up and clicked it mate.

Excellent article, and it shows up Fartson and Mutton for what they are.

Shame nobody in the press will bother with it as their agenda is now set.

We have 10 points deducted, sent to the lowest division and given a transfer ban.
Rangers were not "sent to the lowest division."
They were expelled from football after a vote by other SPL clubs.
Rangers then had to apply to the SPFL (a separate entity at that time) for entry to their structure. The only mechanism for this was to join the bottom league.

Rangers then had to apply to the SPFL (a separate entity at that time) for entry to their structure. The only mechanism for this was to join the bottom league.

My apologies, what a blunder.

Almost two weeks after the final whistle went on the last Old Firm game of 2018, it is incredible to think that we're still talking about the referee.

The manufactured outrage over John Beaton's apparent leniency towards Alfredo Morelos is beyond a joke and you need to question the motives behind some of it.

There's no anti-celtic bias; no 'Operation Stop the Ten' and no grand conspiracy against the team that have won the last seven titles on the spin.

Read more: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport.../celtic-meltdown-over-rangers-defeat-13842921
that is absolutely spot on

The truth in the Record I don't believe it, the games a bogey right enough.

Terrifying how close we came to extinction. What would’ve happened if the SFL rejected our entry to div 3?

This. Didnt he used to have this gig? Or was that another paper?
Johnny isn't a Hibs fan - even though he plays up to it a bit.

kept having to check what i was reading there:) excellent work mate I canny go the rhecord havnt bought one in mega yrs id prob buy again if they gave u a full time job tho both articles I've read tonight have been bang on still surprised I read them in the rhecord:)

Cheers, appreciate that.

I know it’s the Record but I think this lad is always good when I see his stuff.
Edit- didn’t realise you were the writer until reading the rest of the thread. I have real difficulties with the Record (obviously) but your work is great.

Last edited:
Terrifying how close we came to extinction. What would’ve happened if the SFL rejected our entry to div 3?

They would have went into a panic and found some way of getting us back into the game.

Make no mistake, they didn't want us to start at the bottom and were less than pleased when the SFL declared that would have to be the case. They wanted us expelled from the SPL and 'relegated' to league 1, in the hope we'd win promotion back into the SPL. They even went as far as saying that we'd be subjected to something like 3 years (IIRC) of reduced TV revenue when we were promoted.

When you see the lather they worked themselves into after their recent 1-0 loss at Ibrox, just what their reaction will be should we beat them at the piggery and go to the top of the league doesn't bear thinking about. All hell will break loose - and I would probably fear for the safety of those bears in attendance.

So, they don’t have any ‘dirt’ on James Black. The private detective will be told to find some so that he can be added to the dossier and brought into line.

They would have went into a panic and found some way of getting us back into the game.

Make no mistake, they didn't want us to start at the bottom and were less than pleased when the SFL declared that would have to be the case. They wanted us expelled from the SPL and 'relegated' to league 1, in the hope we'd win promotion back into the SPL. They even went as far as saying that we'd be subjected to something like 3 years (IIRC) of reduced TV revenue when we were promoted.

Yes, but also at the cost of surrendering ten years' worth of honours.

However, the SFL refused to withdraw Rangers' League Cup wins.

Eventually - supposedly due to an intervention from Ally McCoist - an inquiry held by senior figures in law was agreed to.

A point which should never be forgotten.
We were expelled from football.

Back