Celtic must be embarrassed by conduct of section of their fans, says Kris Boyd

Tomorrow's edition will contain quotes from a manager that he has googled it and naebody has lost an eye from a coin being thrown.

Good article from Boyd but I wouldn't hold my breath on them feeling embarrassed. They have no shame.

The filthy animals have been getting away with it for years. Didn't they wipe out almost the entire lower tier at Fir Park a while ago?

Aside from scumtic fc having to pay for the damage, I'm pretty sure it was all dismissed pretty quickly as a bit of craic

Yes he did for %^*& sake
He shrugged it off. Meanwhile, Rangers fans are arrested and convicted for singing at games while they get indulged. That deliberately skews the numbers and makes it look like we have a bigger problem

The result is more focus on us, higher policing costs and a negative image of the support, which will affect is attracting younger fans to the game. In the meantime, they reinforce their position with Government inquiries when Lennon acts like a bigot,.and the usual faces appear on the usual shows playing the oppressed wee Catholic. How? Because the arrest stats back them up

It's the reason we.shared the black (in the Media's eyes) for the Hampden riot, and assaults on our fans by Eastern Europeans was underplayed

The filthy animals have been getting away with it for years. Didn't they wipe out almost the entire lower tier at Fir Park a while ago?

Aside from scumtic fc having to pay for the damage, I'm pretty sure it was all dismissed pretty quickly as a bit of craic
They did Dundee and Motherwell. They had a Boxing Day riot at away games for a few seasons. Barely mentioned by the msm, of course

Well said Boydie..... that article is an endangered species in Scotland. You could count on 1 finger the number of similar critical articles on the mhanks in the last 5 years

He had an opportunity to get in about them and took it ... good on him !!

Nice to hear,kris,not often we hear it come out as it is!,without bias!,the mhanky mob aint earned the “untouchables “tag for any other way!

Celtc Fc huv relsied a staytmunt ........They seats was ullriddy brokun by ra Huns last week n rat....to be sure to be sure.Aw are fanz ar pure brillyant.
1z1qptt.jpg
Ugliest fan base in the world, 90% look like uncle fester.

Good article but it's pointless Kris Boyd making an article on an incident involving Kris Boyd.

Where is the widespread condemnation? Papers are quiet about this, as are the SFA, and you have Andy Walker on live tv (when Boyd was being called a DOB)saying that "he love its really".

It's agenda 24/7 with that f*cking lot.

Last edited:
I agree as well, rather than being offended at being called a name he shrugs it off while having a dig at that prick Lennon and other faux offended wanks.
This was my take.
He is putting it out there that it does happen to our side as well but, that we can brush it off.
I’m not 100% in agreement with his course of action here, or lack of, but the action of the scum support are now part of the story as opposed to it never, never, ever happened, not even once.

Why? Why let it fly? Why not complain?

Those animals have been getting away with it for years. A player is openly complaining and calling them out in the national news.

Surely the SFA or the CO must act.
He’s right to say so if that’s how he feels about it. The law is clear if anyone is offended by what they heard it’s considered offensive so you have a case man call the cops , sure they will take your complaint.

Surprisingly not really mentioned on the thread, but Boyd has very much kicked the compliance system, those on the refereeing panel and the SFA square in the baws for the utter farce our disciplinary set-up has become !

He points out the fans frustration and the complete confusion and anger it is causing. I enjoyed that part more than showing up Celtic and their fans. They are and always will be a buch of utter cvnts. The manipulation of the refereeing however is ruining the game and the competition. The media are as much to blame and together with what's happening within the governing body has dropped us in a complete joke, yet Celtic, again on Sunday, benefited like no other club can.

Good article but it's pointless Kris Boyd making an article on an incident involving Kris Boyd.

Where is the widespread condemnation? Papers are quiet about this, as are the SFA, and you have Andy Walker on live tv (when Boyd was being called a DOB) that "he loves it really".

It's agenda 24/7 with that f*cking lot.

Exactly the point I came into post. After Lennon was struck with a coin the articles couldn’t come out fast enough by all and sundry in the press. Why in this instance is KB a lone voice?

Pissing in the wind with the editorial bias that prevails. It’s a start but without these articles being followed up we get nowhere and soon all (including ourselves) forget and move on. For example I had forgotten about the carnage in Motherwell until this thread reminded me. Or with regards the bbc I had forgotten about the Ryan Jack severed head incident until Robertson mentioned it in interview.

Celtic, embarrassed? Really. Those bastards breed and clone the utter filth that pollutes society. Its what makes Celtic, Celtic. Oppressed rebels, plastic Irishmen, a DNA of Paedo filth and corruptness. Celtic will find the culprits and offer them hospitality at the very next game

Celtic supporters wouldn’t stamp all over their own seats and destroy them. Why on earth do they think it’s okay to do it at someone else’s ground?
It was downright vandalism at our stadium on Sunday. An utter disgrace with sections of the away end wrecked for no reason. With a bit of luck CCTV footage will identify the culprits and expose them for being the morons they are.
As I said in my Instagram account, those so-called supporters like to call themselves the greatest fans in the world. But if that’s true then I weigh nine and a half stone when I step onto the scales!

Let’s get it right, it wasn’t everyone in the away end who acted like idiots at the weekend. But when you strip everything away, Celtic must be embarrassed by the conduct of a section of their fans who seem to think they’re above the law.
Let’s hope the authorities catch up with them. In the meantime Celtic are left to foot the bill for the damage done. There’s just no excuse for any of it. But there was just way too much that happened on Sunday that was totally and utterly unacceptable. On top of the seats that were left mangled, there were flares lit and chucked onto the pitch, sectarian songs chanted loud and clear, with a coin thrown at me. The abuse I got, I can take.
Being called a ‘fat orange b*****d’ doesn’t bother me — believe it or not, it’s water off a duck’s back having heard it throughout my career. That doesn’t make it acceptable, of course. In this day and age it shouldn’t be tolerated at all, but I don’t see the point in complaining too much about it.

I could play the victim like some do, but that’s not me. Plus, what’s the point? It’s probably the wrong attitude to have, but for me the bottom line is that it’s never going to change. What MUST be stamped out of the game, though, is this coin-throwing madness. There have been too many incidents recently with Neil Lennon struck at Tynecastle, Alfredo Morelos targeted when he played St Mirrenand a linesman hit at Livingston. Does someone need to get seriously hurt before the authorities do something about this? Because that’s what’s going to happen. Mark my words, a player or manager is going to lose his sight in one eye and then the SFA and SPFL will be quick to come out with statements condemning people. But they should be doing something now. One thing I will say is that I don’t have a problem with fans jumping over the perimeter wall when a goal is scored, like Scott Brown’s late winner against us.
When a goal like that goes in there is a real danger people at the front of the stand could be crushed, so I don’t blame anyone for stepping five yards onto the track. What is unacceptable is when teenagers are running all the way to the centre circle to goad players into a reaction. I mean, come on. On Sunday the 4pm kick-off didn’t help matters with too many people going into the ground steaming drunk. There were Buckfast bottles lying everywhere, so clearly they’d managed to smuggle their cheap booze in through the turnstiles too. What are clubs meant to do, turn down money on offer from Sky Sports because punters don’t know how to conduct themselves? I’ll add another point — for me all the recent controversy surrounding decisions made by the Compliance Officer has only heightened tensions. Fans of all clubs are coming away from games feeling aggrieved with certain refereeing decisions. Then a few days later they hear the SFA have cited one of their players. That leads to hearings and appeals with bans and suspension which often leaves and everyone scratching their head. The system is just so outdated and needs to be reworked.

Every club in the country should sit around a table and come up with a clear and precise set of rules. There are too many inconsistencies with baffling decisions and for me that’s only adding to the anger in the stands at matches this season. I had a recent appeal against a red card and if the panel who sat in judgement were qualified to make a decision then I’ve just lost seven pounds and I’m nine stone dead! These people should be identified and highlighted. Our game is in a great place right now with much to be positive about. The national team looks like it could be on the verge of qualifying for a major tournament for the first time since 1998, with some cracking youngsters coming through. We shouldn’t allow the negative influences to wreck everything. But that takes strong leaders to stand up for the majority of good, honest supporters who go to matches every weekend. The ones who support their teams and behave. The ones who can’t do that should be pinpointed and shamed.
Actually Kris.they are proud of their fans and as no action will be taken against these vile scum and club it will be forgotten about tomorrow. You Could have helped instead of ignoring being call a fat ob and trivialising sectarian chanting.Do you think one of their players would do that?Not a fucking chance.This would be be a major talking point in the scotshit parliament.Guaranteed.

The fhilth are not embarrassed but the authorities should be embarrassed,disgusted and ashamed that they don't do anything about the behaviour of these cretins,But then again the authorities football and civil in Scotland have a history aiding and abetting the fhilth in their disgusting behaviour .

Well said Kris Boyd,let's hope the rest of the nodding dogs in the media grow a set.They have been more than happy to put the boot into us knowing there will be little response,let's see if they can man up and have a go at them and their scum fans.

Imagine the outcry if he'd called them mentally challenged Bastards!

Kris boyd on instagram after getting a coin thrown at him...

gn765.png

Last edited:
Have Celtic made any comment at all after Kilmarnock's official statement and Boyd's comments?

Ignored as usual I'd imagine. "Hello Lowest common denominator, let me pander to you as per"

Have had a go at him previously about some of the things he's said in the media and no doubt will do again in the future.
Can't find any fault in that statement what so ever and applaud him for saying what everyone knows is true.
Just a shame the apologists in the msm didn't have the balls to do the same.

Fair enough Boyd.

I'm glad he's not playing the victim card, neither should we. Let's not lower our standards to theirs or they'll beat us with experience.

Back