Celtic penalty?

I watched the scum game on hibs TV and wanted to see the incident again. The when where he kicks it and it hits his own arm/hand wasn't but it hits again and it was imo. However the Ajer 1 was a penalty as well

The state of the defending for both poet goals is laughably bad.

Their captain with literally nobody near him scuffs the clearance straight to wee specky!

The ball was in play. Free kick was taken and Madden blew for the foul the second after it.

Only way it was a retake is if Madden hadn’t gave the go ahead for the free kick to be taken, but the mentally challenged had definitely already whipped the ball in.
Correct

Soft..? Are you having a laugh
Sorry, I was a bit pissed, I should have said that was what they were saying on Sportscene about our penalty and the paedo enablers penalty was never a penalty.
Tbf, they said it was soft, but still a penalty

I watched the highlights on the BBC and it never showed a replay of the handball.
Yet from what I could see it looked as if the ball was kicked onto his hand from an extremely short distance.
If there has been a dodgy penalty this season this one is dodgy with Xmas lights on.
Sorry, I was a bit pissed, I should have said that was what they were saying on Sportscene about our penalty and the paedo enablers penalty was never a penalty.
Tbf, they said it was soft, but still a penalty

New rules are great for our refs. That decision you can say well aye did hit his arm but happens with Celtic defending it would be ignored.

That game at easter road was a classic example of the ref helping them back into it, we need to continue with this ruthless form do not allow this title to go to the last couple of games where these sort of decisions are crucial.

Watched the highlights, also looked to me like Bain moved before Nisbit struck the ball, if Murphy had not scored the rebound I wonder if he would have made him retake it

Back