Celtic pitch invader?

Ballymena_Loyal

Maybe I have missed it but has UEFA disciplined the scum yet for the PSG pitch invader or whats happened to him? It seems to have went all hush hush

When the Linfield fan threw a bottle of buckfast on the pitch it was dealt with in a week. Whys this taking so long or have I missed something?

Maybe I have missed it but has UEFA disciplined the scum yet for the PSG pitch invader or whats happened to him? It seems to have went all hush hush

When the Linfield fan threw a bottle of buckfast on the pitch it was dealt with in a week. Whys this taking so long or have I missed something?

Case comes up next Thursday the 19th

He was severely telt "gonnae no dae that..."

I don't know why so many people pay attention to this. They will get a fine. 50k tops. This is how UEFA operate. Teams get punished ALL THE TIME for hee haw Barney McGraw. Look what we got fined for paper balls against that mob we embarrassed ourselves against at the start of the season. UEFA are only interested in money, not punishing the teams that line their pockets.

Said person just had his induction to employment with Selick. 1st day was hot to be a peado. 2nd day was how to sweep all truths under the carpet.

Horrible people.

The cuntś will get a paltry fine and it will barely register a mention in the Scottish media, unlike Alex Rae

Would love to see the piggery closed for the next European match but it is highly unlikely. I think UEFA must sit in the Vatican.

Would love to see the piggery closed for the next European match but it is highly unlikely. I think UEFA must sit in the Vatican.
They may shit the part of the ground from where he ran from and a fine. But then again they may get another award

Celtic will get a 100 euro fine that the green brigade will crowdfund & pay.
Neymar will miss two matches for provoking him.

Guy just got a 4 year banning order for football games and 160 hours payback order
Seems like a fairly sensible punishment (if hanging isn't a goer). I appreciate the club won't be handled at the same time, any idea when that is likely to be handled, if at all?

And the great thing about the banning order, his rancid club can't suddenly permit him victim status but let him in without him breaching the order don't get me wrong he deserved the jail for a wee stretch and he's probably lucky he was a pish invader and didn't connect or he would be going down for a stretch.

Fan songs a song -jail sentence
Fan assault a player - community service
The judicial system in this country is a joke
This is all aimed at making the crime no look too bad

He admits trying to assault a professional football player and only gets 160 hours community service.Whilst We have bears getting 3 months for singing a song .
As has been pointed out before we can’t make an informed analysis of these punishments unless we know the previous convictions (if any) of the perpetrators.
It is very rare for a first offender appearing on a summary complaint to get jailed.

As has been pointed out before we can’t make an informed analysis of these punishments unless we know the previous convictions (if any) of the perpetrators.
It is very rare for a first offender appearing on a summary complaint to get jailed.

That doesn't match with the narrative some on here want to portray though.

Like the question about what punishment Celtc faced for the flare being thrown at Wes. It is the same punishment we received when the guy ran on the pitch towards Lego and the Racist last season.

Glasgow PF Office is now beyond corruption after that laughable sentence handed down today. Sheriff McConnell looking after their own again while Bears were jailed for being on the Hampden pitch ?

I personally know A guy who was named and shamed in the press .His employers mentioned his name and address printed in the media .
He was accused of singing naughty songs on a train .
The threats that He received on social media and the abuse he suffered at his work and social life were appalling .He was arrested on a Friday night and was held until late Monday afternoon

The extent of the charges were never fully explained to him just the act and charge .
It turns out it wasn't him .It never made court. He never got the chance to clear his name .He never had interviews in the paper from his family telling you that He was a victim .
This guy fosters children that should say enough about his past .To this day, He still gets grief about it and some on here speak about narrative

i have no idea how this mob continue to get away with it. I can't recall any of them receiving a custodial sentence in scotland for their many misdemeanors over the last few years. It just emboldens them even further knowing jail time is not an option....

Any bear who transgresses should get their lawyer to use these Tim instances as case law for leniency, particularly for first offences.

A joke

very light punishment. There was a bear who was provoked by Hibs fans got 9 months jail and banning order all over the UK. This wee scrote isnt banned from NI grounds for some reason just grounds in England and Scotland

I am sickened but in no way surprised at this joke of a sentence ...this piece of shit could easily have assaulted,or
worse a player,but that's ok it's just a poet,doing what they do...
I see no deterrent in this sentencing,only curuption .

Back