Celtic PR & Hollicom

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
I noticed a post in the under 18s thread about Celtic lurching from 1 PR disaster to another without Hollicom.

I started looking to see if they are in fact not working together and there is nothing online to connect them, no old press reports or company announcements

I cant find any announcements of them being together or splitting up. I imagine this is what Hollicom do but can any bears confirm they are no longer working together?

yeah definitely quietly parted ways last year.

I suspect they've not been replaced at all, given the current comedy bandwagon.

It would take a brave PR machine to take on that role now with the abuse case and Covid - let them wallow in their own filth, twisting and turning and fighting for oxygen in the fire they have created for themselves.

Jack Irvine was approached before Hollicom and said to Lawwell he wouldn't touch it with a barge pole due to upcoming CBC cases.
Admin feel free to PM me for my source.

Sure I read they are now receiving PR advice from the BIG Partnership ?

Alex Barr is the main guy in there

I noticed a post in the under 18s thread about Celtic lurching from 1 PR disaster to another without Hollicom.

I started looking to see if they are in fact not working together and there is nothing online to connect them, no old press reports or company announcements

I cant find any announcements of them being together or splitting up. I imagine this is what Hollicom do but can any bears confirm they are no longer working together?

We got confirmation via an intermediary many months ago from Hollicom that they weren’t working with them any more mate.

He has gone I think Hollicom was set up for one thing and it has crashed assets of 100,000 and under 2 million turnover people disappeared some had connections to Newsquest Gannet and the Glasgow Times something big has gone off the fight back continues. Now for the nationalists.

Last edited:

They stopped working for Celtic in april/may. Didn't stop folk posting 'Hollicom strikes again' on every tim thread B-)

They were on a retainer but that stopped several years ago as Celtic felt they had things under control - at that point the Big Partnership were given the contract with the SPFL.
The BIG Partnership were working with Celtic this year

I’m sure Gordon hinted that Holicom could see the shit storm that was coming with the CBC scandal and decided to part company. Their PR has certainly gone down the toilet since then.

He has gone I think Hollicom was set up for one thing and it has crashed assets of 100,000 and under 2 million turnover people disappeared it has disappeared off company house some had connections to Newsquest Gannet and the Glasgow Times something big has gone off the fight back continues. Now for the nationalists.
Here mate, you can borrow some of these.................... :p

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
I’m sure Gordon hinted that Holicom could see the shit storm that was coming with the CBC scandal and decided to part company. Their PR has certainly gone down the toilet since then.
They probably realised that any ‘shit’ thrown is hitting their fan as well. No way they’d want tainted by association or trying to spin it abhorrent crimes.

Think Hollicom split from them knowing it would be a PR disaster to defend them in regards to separate entities and child abuse.

Would have liked to see how they attempted to twist the past few months in a positive way. They must be made up that they went their separate ways.

There’s only so much bullshit hollicom could defend, they knew exactly what is coming the beasts way and can’t spin a web of lies for it.

I believe they split from Hollicom and it hasn’t really gone their way since.

Perhaps Hollicom have realised the wall of denial over the paedophile ring is about to be publicly breached to a greater degree than they think they can handle, and are trying to create distance from the bheasts?
If there's absolutely nothing remaining out there to link the two then that could be significant.

Is there anybody on Twitter who can ask Hollicom directly? Their response, or lack of response, could be telling.

Sure I read they are now receiving PR advice from the BIG Partnership ?

Alex Barr is the main guy in there
Well he's doing a shit job for them this has been the best time we've seen for a long time, I think there is lots more to come.:eek::))

Back