Celtic Reddits Rants

Gregco

Some laugh having a look on the Celtic Reddit. Here is a few for you to enjoy.

"I didn’t even bother watching. I saw the starting lineup, lost all faith (mostly in the fact that Scott Bain was in goals), turned off the TV, went to bed and as usual - woke up dissappointed.

I’ve had an absolute gutfull of this squad this season, Things need to change.... and they need to change NOW."

"Hopefully the huns join the European Super League and we can win 10 in a row in peace lol

In all seriousness there's not one player I'd keep in that 11 for next season.

This is Lawwell's legacy and Mckay has got a heck of a job on his hands to turn us around. Shambles"

"Johnjoe Kenny. Even his name sounds like he is some sort of comedian.

However, it's no laughing matter. Only sadness"

"I unsubscribed from CelticTV. I missed 2 races live to watch that. Couldn’t pay me to watch this Celtic team play"

"My fcking premier cut out just before he took it, was fuming, got it back to see he missed it, was even more fuming"

"We need new fcking everything. We're so inconsolably sh1t. We've went from winning every domestic thing we've touched for 4 years running to absolutely fck all

Lawell and Lennon have fcked everything up so badly that it's actually quite impressive. I have no hopes for next season either. We need new staff, managers, management, and a new squad. Everything is just completely fcked."

"Ya bunch of fucking sh1tehawks.

Someone should be in that dressing room leathering fck out of everyone.

Fcking disgrace.

Keep your heads up, everybody."

"Honestly struggling to feel anything other than just pure hate for this team, fcking sick of this shte"

"Right, well we binned off Lennon and we’re still fucking sh1t!!

Can we just fck the whole team in the bin and pick 11 random junkies off the street, they’ve got to be better than these arseholes!!!"

"...did Madden just stop the game a bit longer to let Davis tie his shoes?"

"We’ve stained the good name of Adidas"

Last edited:
"We're playing like my FIFA career team when the computer decides to stick a cup fixture right after a European tie. Everyone's started the match with yellow energy, and I've got no decent subs to make"

Best yet hahahaha

"Only thing mair painful than this is tryin to ignore ma da who's eatin wi his mooth open n moanin that the stream is skippin.

Cvnt's convinced it's oor internet, because premier sports skips, yet aw the other channels are fine. Cvnt canny grasp it's no oor end, it's the fact he's paid a lady's front bottom 20 quid for a year for some wee stick to stream aff a service called 'sly'

Am gonny go fckin mental"

Best yet hahahaha

"Only thing mair painful than this is tryin to ignore ma da who's eatin wi his mooth open n moanin that the stream is skippin.

Cvnt's convinced it's oor internet, because premier sports skips, yet aw the other channels are fine. Cvnt canny grasp it's no oor end, it's the fact he's paid a lady's front bottom 20 quid for a year for some wee stick to stream aff a service called 'sly'

Am gonny go fckin mental"
Too good man!

"I’ve managed to get a stream working twice. First time just in time to see them celebrate their first and the second just in time to see them score. Don’t think I’ll try a third."

"Anyone watching the snooker?"

"Who is playing?"

"John Higgins. He’s one nil up. At least we have a Celt winning at the minute."

Ha ha ha I think the first poster was a tad upset, I think it was hilarious myself, and thing is he had no clue what was happening this season, well he sure knows now, they've got a massive rebuild on their hands,and once again we didn’t need to get out of second gear to show them who's boss, what a magnificent season 55 is turning out to be. We are definitely the people.

"Just sell eddy.

Get rid of him, that is unforgivable.

Take any money n run.

Fck him, man. Fcking chase the wnk and never look back.

See ye next season, lads, this is ma last game until then. A canny be fcked anymair"
Faithful fru 'n fru 'nat

Have any of them reacted to their new Chief Executive turning up for the first day of his new job in a Royal Blue car, Royal Blue Suit and Royal Blue Tie? :)) Even he is trolling them!!

"I didn’t even bother watching. I saw the starting lineup, lost all faith (mostly in the fact that Scott Bain was in goals), turned off the TV, went to bed and as usual - woke up dissappointed.

I’ve had an absolute gutfull of this squad this season, Things need to change.... and they need to change NOW."

"Hopefully the huns join the European Super League and we can win 10 in a row in peace lol

In all seriousness there's not one player I'd keep in that 11 for next season.

This is Lawwell's legacy and Mckay has got a heck of a job on his hands to turn us around. Shambles"

"I unsubscribed from CelticTV. I missed 2 races live to watch that. Couldn’t pay me to watch this Celtic team play"

"My fcking premier cut out just before he took it, was fuming, got it back to see he missed it, was even more fuming"

"We need new fcking everything. We're so inconsolably sh1t. We've went from winning every domestic thing we've touched for 4 years running to absolutely fck all

Lawell and Lennon have fcked everything up so badly that it's actually quite impressive. I have no hopes for next season either. We need new staff, managers, management, and a new squad. Everything is just completely fcked."

"Ya bunch of fucking sh1tehawks.

Someone should be in that dressing room leathering fck out of everyone.

Fcking disgrace.

Keep your heads up, everybody."

"Honestly struggling to feel anything other than just pure hate for this team, fcking sick of this shte"

"Right, well we binned off Lennon and we’re still fucking sh1t!!

Can we just fck the whole team in the bin and pick 11 random junkies off the street, they’ve got to be better than these arseholes!!!"

"...did Madden just stop the game a bit longer to let Davis tie his shoes?"

"We’ve stained the good name of Adidas"
What's your name on Reddit I've definitely seen your name trolling i bet

Absolutely delightful that the record books will show that they had a trophyless season not only on their “10 in a row” season but immediately after their so called “quadruple treble”.

:)) :)) :)) that's actually quite beautiful and poignant. Unintentional comedy genius right there.

Dr.-Who.gif

"However, it's no laughing matter. Only sadness...."

"I didn’t even bother watching. I saw the starting lineup, lost all faith (mostly in the fact that Scott Bain was in goals), turned off the TV, went to bed and as usual - WOKE UP DISAPPOINTED
Probably the same way his wife wakes up in the morning. B-D

Back