Celtic scum will escape justice

kennymac

The Bottom line is, this evidence can't be lost. The PF's office have procedures for storing evidence digitally. It's incorporated into their software / database.
Either someone has deleted it, or it has been deliberately "mislaid".

mad4rfcme

They are trampling all over us big time.
Between snp with their obvious agenda and the ruling corrupt Catholics in the country, we're in a real bad place.

mad4rfcme

This shambles needs to voiced at the highest level possible.
God only knows what this dastardly mob will get away with next.

Northampton Lodger

Nothing has been lost so why report lies. The evidence was either stolen by a criminal or destroyed by a criminal. I suspect no investigation has taken place as they probably know they can't prosecute the suspect.

monkey magic

Nothing has been lost so why report lies. The evidence was either stolen by a criminal or destroyed by a criminal.

I suspect no investigation has taken place as they probably know they can't prosecute the suspect.

I suspect that the PF made sure that they wouldn't prosecute their fellow scum fans .

Johnno1872

This is now the point than rather just saying we are annoyed on a message board, we actually all need to complain about this and do something to complain. This can't be allowed to fade away.

Every MSP/MP is listed here with contact details so, can we all please demand they ask questions of our useless Justice Minister. This PF office also needs to be investigated as this is as clear as day been a deliberate sabotage of this case and clearly shows that there is a two-tiered justice system.

This link below is really easy to use and, everyone will be able to use it as its just a case of putting in your postcode and your MSP/MP will come up and you click who you want to contact. It then sets out a letter and you say what you want to say and you then enter your contact details.

I would urge everyone to please take the time to fill this in and demand justice is done or are we all just going to let such anti-Protestant hate crime go without punishment and if that means PF's are sacked then so be it.

https://www.writetothem.com/

I remember at the time the club did speak out about this so this is time for the club to do similar.
Done

Rudolph Hucker

Here’s a Freedom or Intormation request suggestion - how many other cases have been dropped in the last 5 years because of evidence being lost by the Crown Office?

Or is it just an amazing coincidence that a high profile prosecution of celtic fans for hate crimes against Rangers fans just happens to collapse thanks to a department overseen by a celtic fan who is a member of a governing (I use the term in its widest possible sense) political party who have prominent Irish Republican terrorist sympathisers in their ranks?

GourockBlue50

Official Ticketer
It's as clear as day that this evidence has been allowed to be lost and the first prosecution was a failure and proper disclosure was messed up because the Glasgow PF office is corrupt.

This whole fiasco should not be allowed to just be swept away and there should be sackings over this but we as supporters need to demand answers from Humza as he is meant to be the Justice Minister.
He is the one who should be going.

amo127

This is now the point than rather just saying we are annoyed on a message board, we actually all need to complain about this and do something to complain. This can't be allowed to fade away.

Every MSP/MP is listed here with contact details so, can we all please demand they ask questions of our useless Justice Minister. This PF office also needs to be investigated as this is as clear as day been a deliberate sabotage of this case and clearly shows that there is a two-tiered justice system.

This link below is really easy to use and, everyone will be able to use it as its just a case of putting in your postcode and your MSP/MP will come up and you click who you want to contact. It then sets out a letter and you say what you want to say and you then enter your contact details.

I would urge everyone to please take the time to fill this in and demand justice is done or are we all just going to let such anti-Protestant hate crime go without punishment and if that means PF's are sacked then so be it.

I remember at the time the club did speak out about this so this is time for the club to do similar.

Well said MM. This is a must for every Protestant in the country to be up in arms about (not just the Rangers support). Posters on FB and Twitter must keep this highlighted, if you think it doesn't effect you, then think again. If we continue to do nothing, then sooner or later the game really will be a bogey, not just for our fans but every Protestant living in this country.

Thanks for posting the link, will complete this now.

monkey magic

Well said MM. This is a must for every Protestant in the country to be up in arms about (not just the Rangers support). Posters on FB and Twitter must keep this highlighted, if you think it doesn't effect you, then think again. If we continue to do nothing, then sooner or later the game really will be a bogey, not just for our fans but every Protestant living in this country.

Thanks for posting the link, will complete this now.

Thanks for getting involved and Id urge everyone to do the same and post the link as suggested on all social media platforms.

Grumpyoldman1950

have e.mailed msp and already have

Have

simply_the_best

What a despicable ending to a shameful episode in Scottish football, I'm generally a pretty liberal guy when it comes to things said and done during the heat of the moment at a football game but those Celtic fans crossed a line that day, it was a very sinister thing to do and took a bit of planning, how they got away with it in the stadium alone is shocking but now this, I'm actually incredulous reading the OP.

StuGers

The Bottom line is, this evidence can't be lost. The PF's office have procedures for storing evidence digitally. It's incorporated into their software / database.
Either someone has deleted it, or it has been deliberately "mislaid".
Exactly. The fact no one is mentioning this shows in black and white that this is a stitch up.
It’s like something you’d hear in a blatantly corrupt third world country. Well I guess that’s where the SNP are taking us.

monkey magic

The club should absolutely be going to town with the authorities over this and calling out Scotland for the catholic caliphate is has become, One Scotland, one culture tolerated

The club could say something along the lines of ;

We are deeply disturbed that the Glasgow procurator fiscal office has failed in their preparations yet again to secure prosecutions for an alleged sectarian hate crime against our supporters. If we as a country are going to work together to eradicate sectarianism and hate crime then our supporters must believe they are included and that they can look to the justice system when sectarianism and hate crime is aimed at them.

Our supporters must have confidence that the Justice Minister includes them when he is speaking on the hate crime issue and would call for a public inquiry into the Glasgow procurator fiscal office and their handling of this case as justice has not been served.

Last edited:

BroomhouseBear

Contact them and demand they make a fuss about it and get on social media and you make a fuss mate.
I will be contacting my local MSP today. Those effigies were of myself, my child, and every other Rangers supporter and a depiction of what those displaying them feel we deserve.

Unless you have 1000s of followers the social media is fruitless IMO. Ar*eholes like Dornan and Useless just squeak “troll”, “blocked” and “bigot” if you have the audacity to question their motives and challenge their hypocrisy. This where the club and larger fans orginisations come in. They have the reach to ensure this isn’t just ignored on social media.

monkey magic

I will be contacting my local MSP today. Those effigies were of myself, my child, and every other Rangers supporter and a depiction of what those displaying them feel we deserve.

Unless you have 1000s of followers the social media is fruitless IMO. Ar*eholes like Dornan and Useless just squeak “troll”, “blocked” and “bigot” if you have the audacity to question their motives and challenge their hypocrisy. This where the club and larger fans orginisations come in. They have the reach to ensure this isn’t just ignored on social media.
You're correct, those mock execution effigies weren't just nothing, they were effigies of every single one of us and we must fight back.

Justice should be a given for us all in this country but clearly, justice has not been served in this issue and we all have been victims of a sectarian hate crime and should, therefore, do what we can to get the justice we deserve as a community.

We do nothing and this will keep continuing.

Der Berliner

Essentially an open invitation to tell people to take the required action into the people`s own hands.

Just imagine some sends this chap a letter with a pair of painted bullets. The police et al would go all the way DNA testing the pages to ensure everyone knows even the name of the lad who cut the trees of which the paper was made ...

Bear all

The bungle — blasted by politicians and a legal expert — could prove expensive as legal aid for the nine has cost the taxpayer £3,650 alone before other fees are taken into account.

Old Firm fans united to condemn the effigy stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership home win over Rangers in September 2016.

Lies Lies Lies

What Politicians certainly not Sturgeon.

Superrangers

The club could say something along the lines of ;

We are deeply disturbed that the Glasgow procurator fiscal office has failed in their preparations yet again to secure prosecutions for an alleged sectarian hate crime against our supporters. If we as a country are going to work together to eradicate sectarianism and hate crime then our supporters must believe they are included and that they can look to the justice system when sectarianism and hate crime is aimed at them.

Our supporters must have confidence that the Justice Minister includes them when he is speaking on the hate crime issue and would call for a public inquiry into the Glasgow procurator fiscal office and their handling of this case as justice has not been served.
I would go further.

I would be saying something along the lines of.

‘Events of recent years give Rangers Football club zero confidence in the neutrality of Police Scotland, the Procurator Fiscal and the wider law and order system of the SNP government. When elected SNP officials are allowed to use sectarian slurs with impunity, it is clear that there is an anti-Rangers agenda within that party and the country as a whole.

We actively encourage all Rangers fans to consider the background and motivations of all potential candidates as it is abundantly clear that certain sections of society operate with a self-serving agenda, protecting those from their own sections of society and punishing Rangers and Rangers fans in every way possible.

What is abundantly evident is that a root and branch investigation into the make-up of the political, judicial and policing systems in Scotland is required immediately and that a resulting purge must happen to rid us of these individuals who are unfit for purpose.’

That would be a start.

monkey magic

I would go further.

I would be saying something along the lines of.

‘Events of recent years give Rangers Football club zero confidence in the neutrality of Police Scotland, the Procurator Fiscal and the wider law and order system of the SNP government. When elected SNP officials are allowed to use sectarian slurs with impunity, it is clear that there is an anti-Rangers agenda within that party and the country as a whole.

We actively encourage all Rangers fans to consider the background and motivations of all potential candidates as it is abundantly clear that certain sections of society operate with a self-serving agenda, protecting those from their own sections of society and punishing Rangers and Rangers fans in every way possible.

What is abundantly evident is that a root and branch investigation into the make-up of the political, judicial and policing systems in Scotland is required immediately and that a resulting purge must happen to rid us of these individuals who are unfit for purpose.’

That would be a start.

Mate, I thought about posting something similar but with our club, they never go for the jugular and take baby steps in these issues when they really should just go in hard and say everything they want.

BlueBuzz

Absolutely scandalous, how can evidence be 'lost', where is the accountability.
I await with interest the comments from the snp, yet more anti Protestant hatred swept under the carpet. This part of Britain is utterly corrupt and will remain so until the snp bigots are removed.
The most galling thing is, it is no longer hidden.
It is right in our face.
It’s as it to say, you step out of line and there will be serious consequences.
What happens to others are of no concern to them.

Dino

Where is Club 1872? Shouldn’t Club 1872,as a fans shareholder, be taking a proactive stance on this issue?

monkey magic

at the time the club said this;

A spokesman for the Ibrox club said: ‘Hopefully attempts will be made by Police Scotland to find those responsible for this disgraceful and sickening display.

‘It was a vile and insensitive stunt which, understandably, has attracted widespread condemnation.

‘They were clear for everyone, including the authorities, to see.’

https://metro.co.uk/2016/09/12/rangers-condemn-vile-and-insensitive-hanging-effigies-made-from-sex-dolls-at-old-firm-derby-6124270/

Well, the case has now been deliberately been allowed to get thrown out and the club should be demanding to know why and especially so when the Scottish Govt was just the other week telling us all that sectarianism in football will not be tolerated.

This was the most blatant case of sectarianism and anti-protestant hate crime but nobody has been brought to justice.. why all must demand to know why not.