Celtic scum will escape justice

I will be contacting my local MSP today. Those effigies were of myself, my child, and every other Rangers supporter and a depiction of what those displaying them feel we deserve.

Unless you have 1000s of followers the social media is fruitless IMO. Ar*eholes like Dornan and Useless just squeak “troll”, “blocked” and “bigot” if you have the audacity to question their motives and challenge their hypocrisy. This where the club and larger fans orginisations come in. They have the reach to ensure this isn’t just ignored on social media.
Well said, time to stand up and fight back.

From that day these scumbags have upped the hatred to a unprecedented level and continue to do so. They seem untouchable.
This country and it's politicians are a fukcen disgrace.
Fukcen Grrrŕrrrrrrrr.

I have read this whole thread and if we can all get our act together and if we collectively complain and use the link in the thread to get in contact with our MSP/MP and councillor and demand that an inquiry is held in to this

Although it may be picked up later should MSPs get involved, a quick Google search suggests the only media outlet that covered this story was the Sun.

Someone must be ultimately responsible for evidence held by the Crown Office. I fail to see why a report in a single tabloid newspaper containing unattributed comments should be viewed as the end of the matter.

Evidence has disappeared or been destroyed and there should be a criminal investigation.

Although it may be picked up later should MSPs get involved, a quick Google search suggests the only media outlet that covered this story was the Sun.

Someone must be ultimately responsible for evidence held by the Crown Office. I fail to see why a report in a single tabloid newspaper containing unattributed comments should be viewed as the end of the matter.

Evidence has disappeared or been destroyed and there should be a criminal investigation.

Agreed and would hope every single poster should use the link and do something rather than doing nothing. There needs to be people punished for this

Attend any law lecture at Glasgow Uni and you’ll find the place is absolutely jumping with future PF staff from the dark side.

The Pope told them in the 80’s that if you control politics, the law, the mhedia and education, you control the country.

They now do control the country. Nepotism and favouritism and outright corruption now endemic in all those areas amongst the Selkirk minded controllers

A really good link on how to write/email your MSP, how to address them and the correct format to use:

https://www.wikihow.com/Address-an-MSP-in-a-Letter

I advise anyone to read this before making contact. Make your communication formal, short and to the point, and make it clear what one or two questions you'd like an answer to or the exact issue you want them to take up with others. A long, rambling, conspiracy fuelled email about how Humza Useless has got it in for us is getting deleted instantly.

Does anyone know what action Celtic took against the 9 fans who were charged.

Serious question. Rangers should ask the question and the OO should also ask what CFC have done.

Extract form article in Herald 18 Sept 2018
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...-celtic-fans-hanging-effigies-case-collapses/

The Fans Against Criminalisation group which campaigned for the repeal of the Act were fiercely critical of the prosecution.

They said: "Another nine boys had their charges thrown out today after two years since the 'incident' and six months since the OB Act (original charge) was repealed.

"The sheriff questioned the procurator fiscal closely about the fact that evidence was not disclosed to all the defence solicitors.

"The defence solicitors for the nine variously called the decision 'by design'; the disclosed evidence 'mosaic' and said the police were 'unaccountable' and that this was a threat to the public interest.

"So as we work through the 65 outstanding OBFA charges from April we see charges prosecuted till the very last minute then being dropped or the Sheriff drops them. Scandalous politicisation of the PSoS (Police Service of Scotland) and the Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service.

"Vindictive behaviour towards young fans and all because football fans got the Act repealed."

A Crown Office spokesman said: “We note the decision of the court.”

The hanging blow up dolls adorned with Rangers scarves could be seen at the start of the live TV coverage of the match as the players took to the pitch.

Rival fans have disputed the significance of the stunt with some suggesting it was making reference to Rangers FC liquidation in 2012, but others emphasised that they were mock executions.

It also came just days after former Rangers star Kris Boyd spoke out about his brother Scott taking his own life.

Others pointed out it coincided with World Suicide Prevention Day.

The OBFA legislation has deeply divided opinion from the start, with those who supported it said it was needed to fight the scourge of sectarianism within Scottish football.

But opponents said the law treats football fans as "second class citizens", and is not needed as police and the courts already had sufficient powers to deal with offensive behaviour.

They also claimed that the law is badly worded, and therefore open to different interpretations of what is and is not "offensive behaviour".

How can they “lose” evidence, it was captured on film
Also in every bloody newspaper at the time plus the TV so how can the evidence be lost , plenty of old coverage on tv snips surely ? Some Justice Minister we have right enough :mad: It’s like having a Transport Minister without Road Tax on his car o_O ....Oh! ffs ...surely not ! How do those incompetent clowns get those important jobs ? I know I didn’t vote any of them in, Humza ! you really are fkn USELESS !:mad: .

As someone from the colonies reading all these comments, I find totally bizarre that in this day and age , evidence shown publicly in most newspapers can be lost. How can it be lost ,it was in the papers, in all its black and white glory for all of Britain to see, now it is lost, mislaid. Even have the names of the persons who did the deed, what have they disappeared also. There is some sculdugery afoot. At least here in Canada all we have to concerned about is a dizzy prime minister, a millionaire, who gives our [thinks it is his] money away and apologizes to everyone. Maybe you need him in office over there .

Extract form article in Herald 18 Sept 2018
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...-celtic-fans-hanging-effigies-case-collapses/

The Fans Against Criminalisation group which campaigned for the repeal of the Act were fiercely critical of the prosecution.

They said: "Another nine boys had their charges thrown out today after two years since the 'incident' and six months since the OB Act (original charge) was repealed.

"The sheriff questioned the procurator fiscal closely about the fact that evidence was not disclosed to all the defence solicitors.

"The defence solicitors for the nine variously called the decision 'by design'; the disclosed evidence 'mosaic' and said the police were 'unaccountable' and that this was a threat to the public interest.

"So as we work through the 65 outstanding OBFA charges from April we see charges prosecuted till the very last minute then being dropped or the Sheriff drops them. Scandalous politicisation of the PSoS (Police Service of Scotland) and the Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service.

"Vindictive behaviour towards young fans and all because football fans got the Act repealed."

A Crown Office spokesman said: “We note the decision of the court.”

The hanging blow up dolls adorned with Rangers scarves could be seen at the start of the live TV coverage of the match as the players took to the pitch.

Rival fans have disputed the significance of the stunt with some suggesting it was making reference to Rangers FC liquidation in 2012, but others emphasised that they were mock executions.

It also came just days after former Rangers star Kris Boyd spoke out about his brother Scott taking his own life.

Others pointed out it coincided with World Suicide Prevention Day.

The OBFA legislation has deeply divided opinion from the start, with those who supported it said it was needed to fight the scourge of sectarianism within Scottish football.

But opponents said the law treats football fans as "second class citizens", and is not needed as police and the courts already had sufficient powers to deal with offensive behaviour.

They also claimed that the law is badly worded, and therefore open to different interpretations of what is and is not "offensive behaviour".

I note the Herald willfully rewrites history there. It was an effigy of an Orangeman. This is constantly ignored and the very fact that this publication is ignoring that is clear evidence of the publications sectarian mission.
The Herald are part of the ongoing Nationalist propoganda machine.

I note the Herald willfully rewrites history there. It was an effigy of an Orangeman. This is constantly ignored and the very fact that this publication is ignoring that is clear evidence of the publications sectarian mission.
The Herald are part of the ongoing Nationalist propoganda machine.

Exactly and the charges also were to do with the banners they had.

Capture35.png

A really good link on how to write/email your MSP, how to address them and the correct format to use:

I advise anyone to read this before making contact. Make your communication formal, short and to the point, and make it clear what one or two questions you'd like an answer to or the exact issue you want them to take up with others. A long, rambling, conspiracy fuelled email about how Humza Useless has got it in for us is getting deleted instantly.

Everyone contacting their representative should just stick to the facts

1. If the SNP are serious about sectarianism and football then we as Rangers fans should have confidence in the justice system in Scotland but Glasgow PF makes that impossible as they always appear to have issues when prosecuting cases involving hate crimes against our club.

2. In the first diet of this effigy hate crime case the presiding Sheriff Alan Findlay hit out at Glasgow PF for failure to give full and proper disclosure to defence lawyers which you would think would be a wake up that they had to be careful in their handling of this case before they went before the court again.

3. It is therefore unbelievable that Glasgow PF office after already been warned about their behaviour has now "lost evidence"!

4. This matter needs a full investigation and the Justice minister needs to make a statement on why such an important case and especially so when only recently the SNP made a statement on sectarianism and football and trying to eradicate hate crimes in the game but Glasgow PF office has failed to properly prosecute a disturbing anti-Protestant hate crime sectarianism case giving the message that hate- crime against protestants isn't worthy of full and proper handling by the procurator fiscal.

That's great advice

You might as well emigrate. Your country is rancid. Feck, even our only club only speak out against our own fans and give the Union Bears a hard time. However they get a pass because we've to be forever grateful.

Meanwhile child abuse is acceptable, and racism isn't against a black Ger but against a while Irishman. No conmen were prosecuted for crimes against Rangers because of the police, now this. We were singled out by the labour government for a tax case while the scum had a labour minister as Chairman.

I won't be moving back.

Everyone contacting their representative should just stick to the facts

1. If the SNP are serious about sectarianism and football then we as Rangers fans should have confidence in the justice system in Scotland but Glasgow PF makes that impossible as they always appear to have issues when prosecuting cases involving hate crimes against our club.

2. In the first diet of this effigy hate crime case the presiding Sheriff Alan Findlay hit out at Glasgow PF for failure to give full and proper disclosure to defence lawyers which you would think would be a wake up that they had to be careful in their handling of this case before they went before the court again.

3. It is therefore unbelievable that Glasgow PF office after already been warned about their behaviour has now "lost evidence"!

4. This matter needs a full investigation and the Justice minister needs to make a statement on why such an important case has been so badly handled. This is an urgent matter and especially so when only recently the SNP made a statement on sectarianism and football and trying to eradicate hate crimes in the game but Glasgow PF office has failed to properly prosecute a disturbing anti-Protestant hate crime sectarianism case giving the message that hate- crime against Protestants isn't worthy of full and proper handling by the procurator fiscal.

Brilliant.

Another big issue should be, was anything "lost" during the recent or future child abuse trials trials?

For the sake of public faith in our judicial system surely this needs investigated, preferably NOT in house.

Who can we write to in Edinburgh?

Attend any law lecture at Glasgow Uni and you’ll find the place is absolutely jumping with future PF staff from the dark side.

The Pope told them in the 80’s that if you control politics, the law, the mhedia and education, you control the country.

They now do control the country. Nepotism and favouritism and outright corruption now endemic in all those areas amongst the Selkirk minded controllers

Read into Opus Dei and you will see that this is the teaching of this organisation.

We have allowed them to infultrate every decision making organisation in this country and the tide needs to be turned.

How I don’t know but we need to fight back to change this culture.

Another big issue should be, was anything "lost" during the recent or future child abuse trials trials?

For the sake of public faith in our judicial system surely this needs investigated, preferably NOT in house.

Who can we write to in Edinburgh?

The solicitor general and Lord Advocate

The bigotry and corruption in SNP Scotland is sickening, would any of us be surprised if the Tattie faced tricolor wearing rapist bheggar is back working on Buchanan st very soon.

This is now the point than rather just saying we are annoyed on a message board, we actually all need to complain about this and do something to complain. This can't be allowed to fade away.

Every MSP/MP is listed here with contact details so, can we all please demand they ask questions of our useless Justice Minister. This PF office also needs to be investigated as this is as clear as day been a deliberate sabotage of this case and clearly shows that there is a two-tiered justice system.

This link below is really easy to use and, everyone will be able to use it as its just a case of putting in your postcode and your MSP/MP will come up and you click who you want to contact. It then sets out a letter and you say what you want to say and you then enter your contact details.

I would urge everyone to please take the time to fill this in and demand justice is done or are we all just going to let such anti-Protestant hate crime go without punishment and if that means PF's are sacked then so be it.

https://www.writetothem.com/

I remember at the time the club did speak out about this so this is time for the club to do similar.

I wrote to my msp today,crikey i didn't know it was john mason,probably my email will get lost in cyberspace.

I have sent an email to my MSP today.
Also on the COPFS website it states;
Our zero tolerance prosecution policy for hate crimes motivated by prejudice sends a clear message that there is no room for bigotry and intolerance.
Hate crime is investigated and prosecuted rigorously, for instance, using recent legislation that aggravated offences by prejudice and created offences relating to threatening communications and behaviour at football matches.

Clearly not for this case though.

Looking to write to COPFS and asking for a FOI request on cases dismissed due to lost evidence. Would it be hate crime cases or threatening and abusive behaviour cases or do you just ask if they have statistics on all cases dismissed due to lost evidence.

Looking to write to COPFS and asking for a FOI request on cases dismissed due to lost evidence. Would it be hate crime cases or threatening and abusive behaviour cases or do you just ask if they have statistics on all cases dismissed due to lost evidence.

This is exempt information under s30.

30 Investigations and proceedings conducted by public authorities.

(1)Information held by a public authority is exempt information if it has at any time been held by the authority for the purposes of—

(a)any investigation which the public authority has a duty to conduct with a view to it being ascertained—

(i)whether a person should be charged with an offence, or

(ii)whether a person charged with an offence is guilty of it,

(b)any investigation which is conducted by the authority and in the circumstances may lead to a decision by the authority to institute criminal proceedings which the authority has power to conduct, or

(c)any criminal proceedings which the authority has power to conduct.

This is exempt information under s30.

30 Investigations and proceedings conducted by public authorities.

(1)Information held by a public authority is exempt information if it has at any time been held by the authority for the purposes of—

(a)any investigation which the public authority has a duty to conduct with a view to it being ascertained—

(i)whether a person should be charged with an offence, or

(ii)whether a person charged with an offence is guilty of it,

(b)any investigation which is conducted by the authority and in the circumstances may lead to a decision by the authority to institute criminal proceedings which the authority has power to conduct, or

(c)any criminal proceedings which the authority has power to conduct.

If I am asking for statistics on cases dismissed due to lost evidence then that would not be exempt under S30 or am I not understanding correctly.

If I am asking for statistics on cases dismissed due to lost evidence then that would not be exempt under S30 or am I not understanding correctly.

It all depends on exactly what you seek and how you word it. However, COPFS will absolutely claim an exemption and you will have to challenge it.

For example, they might simply claim that an investigation into lost productions is investigated by the police and this is always conducted as a criminal enquiry.

Read into Opus Dei and you will see that this is the teaching of this organisation.

We have allowed them to infultrate every decision making organisation in this country and the tide needs to be turned.

How I don’t know but we need to fight back to change this culture.

Ruth Kelly MP for Bolton and card carrying member of Opus Dei...Unbelievably this ultra pro Roman Catholic was a minister for diversity and Sec of state for Communities.

This was 20yr ago, they are involved in all aspects of the UK Politics etc.

Ruth Kelly MP for Bolton and card carrying member of Opus Dei...Unbelievably this ultra pro Roman Catholic was a minister for diversity and Sec of state for Communities.

This was 20yr ago, they are involved in all aspects of the UK Politics etc.

I Know mate. I know this is a football forum but we need to get wise to this and work together to oust these people from influence.

I Know mate. I know this is a football forum but we need to get wise to this and work together to oust these people from influence.

It's great that so many posters have got involved and emailed their MSP as this issue was an attack on every one of us but this sectarian hate crime against us is one that Glasgow PF office didn't care enough about t prosecute properly and professionally.

This leads with one conclusion, they are corrupt!

Sadly, until Protestants start getting politically organised, voting for our own kind and promoting our own kind in employment,etc, then it'll only get worse.
This. We need to do what they do. It’s the only way. Don’t vote for or employ mentally challengeds, avoid giving business to mentally challenged sponsors or firms owned by mentally challengeds (where known).

Can't believe there are only three of the fhilth up for this,What about the Stewards and Plod they must have stood back and let them do it,The whole display was arranged and pre planned with the best wishes of the club and allowed to happen with help of the Stewards and Plod,Imagine trying something like that at Ibrox .

I hope we get some answers and I want someone at the PF reprimanded or sacked for this and would love a police investigation

Just like to say a huge thank you to all that took notice of this thread and contacted their MSP's and the Lord Advocate and (or) solicitor general because it looks like they are finally taking notice.

SCRAPPED Politician demands answers after nine Celtic fans accused of hanging sex doll effigies at Rangers rivals walked free following evidence blunder

A TORY has demanded answers after nine Celtic fans accused of hanging sex doll effigies at Rangers rivals walked free following an evidence blunder.
Murdo Fraser wrote to Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf after bungling prosecutors lost video and photos ahead of a trial.
The Mid Scotland and Fife MSP said he has been contacted by constituents furious at the derby day stunt featuring two blow-up dummies in a Gers scarf and Orange Order sash being strung up.

Light Blues fan Mr Fraser wrote: “I’m sure you will recall this incident which was widely regarded as deeply offensive provocation and a hate crime.

“I’d be grateful if you could advise why this situation arose and whether any investigation is being carried out.”
Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Ross Brady, 29, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18, and Michael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial over the incident at Parkhead.

But we revealed last week that the case was dead in the water.

A legal insider said the evidence gaffe was due to the “incompetence of the Crown”.

Old Firm fans united to condemn the stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership win in September 2016.
The dolls’ hands were bound next to a banner reading: “This is it Bhoys, this is war.”

A Scottish Government spokeswoman said last night: “The Justice Secretary will give the letter due consideration.
“However, this is a matter for Police Scotland and the Crown Office.”

The Crown confirmed the case had been scrapped.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4035870/rangers-celtic-effigies-evidence-case-answers/#

Just like to say a huge thank you to all that took notice of this thread and contacted their MSP's and the Lord Advocate and (or) solicitor general because it looks like they are finally taking notice.

SCRAPPED Politician demands answers after nine Celtic fans accused of hanging sex doll effigies at Rangers rivals walked free following evidence blunder

A TORY has demanded answers after nine Celtic fans accused of hanging sex doll effigies at Rangers rivals walked free following an evidence blunder.
Murdo Fraser wrote to Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf after bungling prosecutors lost video and photos ahead of a trial.
The Mid Scotland and Fife MSP said he has been contacted by constituents furious at the derby day stunt featuring two blow-up dummies in a Gers scarf and Orange Order sash being strung up.

Light Blues fan Mr Fraser wrote: “I’m sure you will recall this incident which was widely regarded as deeply offensive provocation and a hate crime.

“I’d be grateful if you could advise why this situation arose and whether any investigation is being carried out.”
Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Ross Brady, 29, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18, and Michael Bentley, 28, were due to stand trial over the incident at Parkhead.

But we revealed last week that the case was dead in the water.

A legal insider said the evidence gaffe was due to the “incompetence of the Crown”.

Old Firm fans united to condemn the stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership win in September 2016.
The dolls’ hands were bound next to a banner reading: “This is it Bhoys, this is war.”

A Scottish Government spokeswoman said last night: “The Justice Secretary will give the letter due consideration.
“However, this is a matter for Police Scotland and the Crown Office.”

The Crown confirmed the case had been scrapped.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4035870/rangers-celtic-effigies-evidence-case-answers/#

With no shame, Humza Useless is at a rally today preaching religious tolerance.

I agree with your comments but the RC church was peddling this infiltration of all parts of the State as far back as the 60's. This will give you an idea of how long it will take to turn around their control.

I hope we get some answers and I want someone at the PF reprimanded or sacked for this and would love a police investigation

There’s rumours one of the accused is connected ( relative in a high place ) and it isn’t a coincidence that the evidence has been lost

The worst case of sectarianism seen in Scottish football and the case collapses as the evidence is lost

I wonder how Humaz Useless and his party would react if an Effigy of a Muslim cleric was hung from the stands of a football ground and not one of an Protestant Orangeman

Just imagine we’d hung one of Lennon and imagine the outcry and jail time you’d be looking at

This lost evidence should lead to a full independent investigation, someone must be accountable for this

There’s rumours one of the accused is connected ( relative in a high place ) and it isn’t a coincidence that the evidence has been lost

The worst case of sectarianism seen in Scottish football and the case collapses as the evidence is lost

I wonder how Humaz Useless and his party would react if an Effigy of a Muslim cleric was hung from the stands of a football ground and not one of a Protestant Orangeman

Just imagine we’d hung one of Lennon and imagine the outcry and jail time you’d be looking at

This lost evidence should lead to a full independent investigation, someone must be accountable for this

or how would our justice minister have reacted had the DNA from the OO/Priest trial gone missing! there would have been a full police investigation and charges already made.

Back