Celtic scum will escape justice

I shall get on to twitter later and ask how about anti-Protestant hate crime & why he doesn't care or treat that seriously both as a citizen of this country and in his role as Justice Minister

Well done, monkey magic, in putting the graft and effort to highlight the appalling corruption and double standards in this sectarian anti-Protestant backwater.

Well done, monkey magic, in putting the graft and effort to highlight the appalling corruption and double standards in this sectarian anti-Protestant backwater.

Thanks, Muttley. I don't mind putting the graft in to give other posters the information to email their MSP's or contact the Solicitor General or Lord advocate and keeping the thread up to make sure as many posters as possible get involved.

It's just great to see that so many did contact their MSP's as this needs to be constantly in the news and we all must push for a full investigation.

Last edited:
I agree with your comments but the RC church was peddling this infiltration of all parts of the State as far back as the 60's. This will give you an idea of how long it will take to turn around their control.
Keep going back. The RC church stated back in the turn of 1900 that they will be the dominant religion in Scotland in 100 years. Direct orders from Rome conquer and divide. Corrupt and evil to the core.

Finally a response !!

Get contacting to keep pressure on them.

Hi .........
Apologies mate never meant to steal your thunder.

Thanks for getting in touch. Just an email to let you know that Humza’s government team will be issuing a response to your enquiry. Due to the volume of correspondence they receive, it can take around 20 working days to prepare a response. Any follow up enquiries should be directed to CabSecJustice@gov.scot

Best wishes,

Helen Walker
(Office of Humza Yousaf MSP)

t: (0141) 882 4647 / t: (0131) 348 6209 | m: 07505392628
e: helen.walker@parliament.scot|
MSP Office | 1612-1614 Paisley Road West | Glasgow | G52 3QN

Finally a response !!

Get contacting to keep pressure on them.

Hi .........

Thanks for getting in touch. Just an email to let you know that Humza’s government team will be issuing a response to your enquiry. Due to the volume of correspondence they receive, it can take around 20 working days to prepare a response. Any follow up enquiries should be directed to CabSecJustice@gov.scot

Best wishes,

Helen Walker

Just email him/them......

Finally a response !!

Get contacting to keep the pressure on them.

Hi .........

Best wishes,

Helen Walker

If this is meant to me, I posted what I did, It's not been posted because you may " steal my thunder" but simply to keep all the information in one place and not to have countless threads on the one subject.

No offence but, it just makes more sense to it all in the one place for practical reasons.

The Lord Advocate has answered Liam Kerr

To ask the Scottish Government what steps the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service is taking to avoid losing or destroying video and photographic evidence, in light of reports that this has happened in relation to prosecuting offences committed in football grounds.

The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service handles over 40,000 pieces of physical evidence every year. There are strict processes in place in relation to the handling of these labelled productions including how they are accounted for and stored.

Following a recent case in Glasgow in which regrettably the evidence could not be located, a number of improvements to the system of recording and tracking physical evidence in Glasgow have been implemented.
Current Status: Answered by James Wolffe QC on 02/04/2019

So, in short, they escape justice! NO, we cannot allow this and someone must have to play for this as this evidence didn't just vanish, it must have been signed for and they at Glasgow PF must have had an internal inquiry so, we demand to know the results of this.

We demand a police inquiry into this as someone within Glasgow PF has denied justice being served and that's frankly not on.

The Lord Advocate has answered Liam Kerr

To ask the Scottish Government what steps the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service is taking to avoid losing or destroying video and photographic evidence, in light of reports that this has happened in relation to prosecuting offences committed in football grounds.

The Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service handles over 40,000 pieces of physical evidence every year. There are strict processes in place in relation to the handling of these labelled productions including how they are accounted for and stored.

Following a recent case in Glasgow in which regrettably the evidence could not be located, a number of improvements to the system of recording and tracking physical evidence in Glasgow have been implemented.
Current Status: Answered by James Wolffe QC on 02/04/2019

So, in short, they escape justice! NO, we cannot allow this and someone must have to play for this as this evidence didn't just vanish, it must have been signed for and they at Glasgow PF must have had an internal inquiry so, we demand to know the results of this.

We demand a police inquiry into this as someone within Glasgow PF has denied justice being served and that's frankly not on.

utter shite

utter shite

His reply most certainly is but this should not be the end of this at all. Id suggests that everyone that wrote to Liam Kerr write back and state you are not satisfied with the response from the Lord Advocate.

The reply from the Lord Advocate tells us nothing about what happened to the missing /dumped evidence as we are no further forward with his response.

Exactly and the charges also were to do with the banners they had.

Capture35.png

See this pic, well what I also see apart from the banner Is they have jaikets green white and orange all sitting the gither to make the tricolours.

From the left to the middle then the right.

Are semtex fc supplying these jaikets ?. Furthermore they took no action to these banners or hangin effigies which only highlights they were happy their clientele were doin it.

Evidence has not been "lost". What has been lost is the trust normal people have in the justice system in Scotland. I think someone high up in the PF system has made a move to ensure these scum do not get prosecuted for some strange reason.Could be one or more of the scum has a bit of influence within the offices of scotshit government or the law system or even both.the whole horrible place is infested and polluted with these hateful people who protect their own while ensuring every trivial offence committed by anyone connected to our club is punished without question.

Evidence has not been "lost". What has been lost is the trust normal people have in the justice system in Scotland. I think someone high up in the PF system has made a move to ensure these scum do not get prosecuted for some strange reason.Could be one or more of the scum has a bit of influence within the offices of scotshit government or the law system or even both.the whole horrible place is infested and polluted with these hateful people who protect their own while ensuring every trivial offence committed by anyone connected to our club is punished without question.
Which why this can't be allowed to vanish without any justice for us.

Hope we are all still contacting our local MSP's and MP's to state that this reply from the Lord Advocate is not good enough at all and that we as citizens of this country want a full and frank investigation into this matter as justice has not been served at all.

Could we merge this thread with the new one with a more fitting title for both. Although I admit to liking this one op.

Has anyone checked the background of those prosecuted?

Wouldn't it be funny off one of the perps has an important connection.... i.e. Andrew McDonald, 24, he could be related to Sir Jim McDonald (huge self promoted scum supporter). Note .... I'm not suggesting that is true as I don't know him or his family.

But....

Something in this case has mobilised the opus dei to ensure the case never sees the light of day. Why should that be? To minimise damage to celtc? They can do that simply by mobilising Shifty McGifty to quell all coverage.

Seriously though, I genuinely believe someone is linked to this case that would destroy their career if it was exposed.

Would an enquiry into the loss (aye sure m'laud) of evidence shine a light on that name? Somehow I doubt that, whoever is behind this LOSS will have protected themselves and their motives will remain quietly ignored or overlooked by the judiciary.

They really are Teflon this separate entity.

Last edited:
Hope we are all still contacting our local MSP's and MP's to state that this reply from the Lord Advocate is not good enough at all and that we as citizens of this country want a full and frank investigation into this matter as justice has not been served at all.
Myself and MSP have separately received mail from the Lord Advocate stating that he has ordered a police investigation into the circumstances surrounding this loss of evidence.

We have evidence of the incompetence or corruption of the COPFS.
The actions of Police Scotland here will determine whether they have the same issues.

it is not just in Scotland this is happening with that lot but all over the world. because the Jesuit are in control in the catholic church now because pope Francis is one. the Jesuit are a roman catholic order of priests who even to this day are zealous in opposing the reformation. they tried to kill Queen Elizabeth First numerous times. and were behind the gunpowder plot and were involved in the Spanish armada attack. and no wonder the Brexit deal is so bad for Britain because guess what Juncker and tusk are Jesuit. and the Jesuit sole aim throughout history is the destruction of Britain. maybe that is why Jacob Rees-Mogg the great brexiter is backing may's crap deal now. I am proud of my faith and my country and let the Jesuit or the snp or anybody else try and take them from me. they will have a battle on there hands to do it.

According to their expert, Andrew Tickell - he of the stereotype Partick perennial student look, and regular columnist in the National - it's plausible that bits of paper got lost while converting the charges from being under OBFA to S38.

Because we live in the fecking 50s, where computerised records aren't a thing.

Somehow this is just accepted, unchallenged.

Myself and MSP have separately received mail from the Lord Advocate stating that he has ordered a police investigation into the circumstances surrounding this loss of evidence.

The actions of Police Scotland here will determine whether they have the same issues.

Well done to everyone that refused to let this go and who has taken the time and made the effort to demand that we get a police investigation into this as someone needs to be brought to justice as its pretty obvious that this evidence has been dumped and justice thus has not been served.

this was mentioned by one of the lads on the Heart and Hand podcast - the hibs review - that there had been underhand dealings with the vermin in regard to this but never went any further into explaining what the detail was

I take it Sjame FC haven't commented like they often do and are comfortable with the incident and subsequent cover up / sabotage?

An interesting development. The Lord Advocate must have a whiff of criminal activity. Why else refer this to the Police?

Well done to all concerned keep up the pressure
We will be fighting them on many fronts
Not just the poets but the SNP and anyone else who hates Britain and it’s favourite Football team

I started this thread back in March and it's been excellent that so many posters have combined to work together and demand we get justice and we have a police inquiry now about to start on this "missing evidence" that we all know has actually been dumped.

someone has to pay for this and pay via being charged for perverting the course of justice.

In the works employee questionnaire, why were they allowed to get away with removing the choices of Protestant and catholic from the list and lumping them both in together under Christian? Don't know if it is the same in all places of employment.

Could we merge this thread with the new one with a more fitting title for both. Although I admit to liking this one op.

Has anyone checked the background of those prosecuted?

Wouldn't it be funny off one of the perps has an important connection.... i.e. Andrew McDonald, 24, he could be related to Sir Jim McDonald (huge self promoted scum supporter). Note .... I'm not suggesting that is true as I don't know him or his family.

But....

Something in this case has mobilised the opus dei to ensure the case never sees the light of day. Why should that be? To minimise damage to celtc? They can do that simply by mobilising Shifty McGifty to quell all coverage.

Seriously though, I genuinely believe someone is linked to this case that would destroy their career if it was exposed.

Would an enquiry into the loss (aye sure m'laud) of evidence shine a light on that name? Somehow I doubt that, whoever is behind this LOSS will have protected themselves and their motives will remain quietly ignored or overlooked by the judiciary.

They really are Teflon this separate entity.
This is the very reason I think the case has been dumped.Someone with a bit of clout is behind this disgrace to protect somebody. Could it be that the PF was told not to proceed for some reason? I think so. Strange that the septic supporting justice minister is ignoring the situation,
The whole thing humsa shite.

This. There is institutional corruption with the legal and policing arenas in Scotland. There appear to be fatal flaws with the PF Office.

Last edited:
In the works employee questionnaire, why were they allowed to get away with removing the choices of Protestant and catholic from the list and lumping them both in together under Christian? Don't know if it is the same in all places of employment.
You can normally tell by the name and their school’s name but once you meet them, all doubt is removed.

The PF office in Glasgow has been infested with young, eager types who have been cheery picked simply due to nepotism within. The thing for me is that there will be a paper trail and clearly the case papers have went missing. There is absolutely nothing to stop them asking Police Scotland to resubmit all statements in relation to the incident. Secondly, there should be a working copyof the incident which will be held by Police Scotland. The onus is on the Crown to persue this and imo, there's something wrong here and it's coming from high.

Back