Celtic scum will escape justice

I started this thread back in March and it's been excellent that so many posters have combined to work together and demand we get justice and we have a police inquiry now about to start on this "missing evidence" that we all know has actually been dumped.

someone has to pay for this and pay via being charged for perverting the course of justice.

Great work MM ;)

I dont understand, surely the photos must have been printed from something. Where are the original sources?

I worked in the court. Losing evidence was considered a very serious matter. Losing evidence in a very high profile case and no one giving a shit reeks.
Indeed it was but sadly things have changed and with an unseen and well protected guiding hand from on high these bigots are immune.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say that this enquiry (BTW where does this info come from?) will prove to be inconclusive and the’ guilty party will not be traced.

There is most certainly a bigger story here and it all points to someone of ‘importance’ being protected by a corrupt overseer.

There will almost certainly be a backed up file of the missing ‘production’ and in the normal course of things the rule of ‘best eveidence’ would prevail.

The thing is if there is a back up then the crown can make a motion to have the ‘copy’ allowed into evidence and it’s up to a sheriff to decide on the merits of each individual case. As far as I’m aware no such procedural motion was made by the PF and it seems the case was simply desrteted by the crown.

Given the high profile nature of this case I doubt very much that the trial depute was the one who made the decision to desert the case and the decision would have been made either by a senior fiscal in the trials unit or even by the regional PF depute.

IF it turns out that there is to be an enquiry the decision making process should come under as much scrutiny as the integrity of the missing crown productions.

All the best L I hope you and your family are doing well.

Indeed it was but sadly things have changed and with an unseen and well protected guiding hand from on high these bigots are immune.

I’m going to stick my neck out and say that this enquiry (BTW where does this info come from?) will prove to be inconclusive and the’ guilty party will not be traced.

There is most certainly a bigger story here and it all points to someone of ‘importance’ being protected by a corrupt overseer.

There will almost certainly be a backed up file of the missing ‘production’ and in the normal course of things the rule of ‘best eveidence’ would prevail.

The thing is if there is a back up then the crown can make a motion to have the ‘copy’ allowed into evidence and it’s up to a sheriff to decide on the merits of each individual case. As far as I’m aware no such procedural motion was made by the PF and it seems the case was simply desrteted by the crown.

Given the high profile nature of this case I doubt very much that the trial depute was the one who made the decision to desert the case and the decision would have been made either by a senior fiscal in the trials unit or even by the regional PF depute.

IF it turns out that there is to be an enquiry the decision making process should come under as much scrutiny as the integrity of the missing crown productions.

All the best L I hope you and your family are doing well.

Excellent point Bearette, a point well made that we should all reflect on.

Boy didn't those fu(kers listen to him that day, not only listen but acted on his words and made sure future generations followed the same path.
The infestation that is the mentally challenged, is worse on the environment than any plastic,they infiltrate all of society with their poison and pollute humanity. All in the name of diversity as long as it's in their terms .:rolleyes:

Back