Celtic scum will escape justice

Absolutely scandalous, how can evidence be 'lost', where is the accountability.
I await with interest the comments from the snp, yet more anti Protestant hatred swept under the carpet. This part of Britain is utterly corrupt and will remain so until the snp bigots are removed.

Absolutely scandalous, how can evidence be 'lost', where is the accountability.
I await with interest the comments from the snp, yet more anti Protestant hatred swept under the carpet. This part of Britain is utterly corrupt and will remain so until the snp bigots are removed.

they didn't just lose it

they destroyed it

I find this truly worrying. It really does show a deep set level of corruption hat goes all the way to the top. There is no way in this day and age that digital evidence can be 'lost'.

You could claim this is staggering incompetence at such a high level in such important case that you would expect several people to be losing their jobs over this.

I cannot accept the above though - there just cannot be such an astonishing level of thickery at the very top of the Procurator Fiscal’s Office in Glasgow.

This is deliberate and the fact they think they can get away with it shows just how far up their own arses they are.

A full scale independent investigation has to be held as to how this has happened - deliberately mishandling evidence is jail time.

After a previous case was ballsed up by the corrupt Glasgow PF office as they didn't give the defence " full disclosure", I'm sure that was an honest mistake ( aye right!) they have gone even further now and the scum have walked free and they won't be prosecuted because wait for it...... the PF have lost, yes..lost the evidence!

Don't anyone ever try to say they aren't corrupt because it is obvious they are! All posters that have social media/twitter must demand that Humza makes a statement on this and that heads should roll for this and if not then why not.?

https://twitter.com/HumzaYousaf

Celtic fans accused of taunting Rangers rivals with blow-up sex dolls walk free after evidence is LOST

We can reveal the case is dead in the water because the Crown Office lost video and photo productions ahead of a hearing last week
THE Old Firm hanging sex dolls trial was axed after prosecutors lost evidence, we can reveal.

Nine Celtic fans accused of taunting Rangers rivals by hanging blow-up sex dolls walked free after prosecutors lost the evidence.

The suspects were due to stand trial after two inflatable dummies clad in a Gers scarf and Orange Order sash were strung up in a Parkhead stand at an Old Firm clash.

But we can reveal the case is dead in the water because the Crown Office lost video and photo productions ahead of a hearing last week.

A legal insider said of the shocking blunder — which comes amid intense scrutiny of fans’ behaviour: “It’s down to the maladministration and incompetence of the Crown. Essentially they destroyed video evidence and the photographic evidence to a certain extent.”

The bungle — blasted by politicians and a legal expert — could prove expensive as legal aid for the nine has cost the taxpayer £3,650 alone before other fees are taken into account.

“Then there’s the cost of defence and prosecution work carried out in the background.

“It could end up costing a million quid quite easily.”

Old Firm fans united to condemn the effigy stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership home win over Rangers in September 2016.

The dolls had their hands bound and were suspended from the Jock Stein stand next to a banner that read: “This is it Bhoys, this is war”.
It came on World Suicide Prevention Day and shortly after ex-Rangers hero Kris Boyd, 35, spoke about his brother Scott taking his own life.

Nine suspects first appeared in court that year charged under the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

When that law was scrapped, the charges were converted to threatening and abusive behaviour.

After a two-year wait and a string of hearings the trial was supposed to get underway at Glasgow Sheriff Court last September.
But the case was postponed as it emerged prosecutors gave defence lawyers a version of video evidence that had been edited by cops.

The briefs successfully argued that they did not have all the material available.

Sheriff Allan Findlay blasted law chiefs for not giving the solicitors “full disclosure” of evidence and threw out the trial.

He said: “The Crown has taken the view that they are going to rely on police evidence.

“I don’t know what’s on the disks. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the Crown simply didn’t disclose this stuff to the defence.”
The Crown Office then launched a fresh trial bid with two pre-trial hearings held earlier this year.

But Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Ross Brady, 29, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 and Michael Bentley, 28, are all in the clear after the case finally fell.

Legal expert and lecturer Dr Andrew Tickell said of the blunder: “Mistakes are made and it’s not ideal but it’s definitely a cock-up. It’s particularly unfortunate as it was such a visible incident.​
“No prosecutor wants to lose evidence. You do wonder if one of the reasons why is the fact that they were converting the Football Act charges into Section 38 charges.​
“I imagine that would have required the papers and materials to shuffle around.​
“The more hands things pass through, the easier it is for someone to misplace it. In general terms, disclosure is extremely important and it became statutory in Scotland from 2010 onwards.”​
Tory shadow justice secretary Liam Kerr added: “It’s unacceptable that a case like this should fall because material has been lost.​
“At a time when the spotlight is on the behaviour of football fans, this is disappointing.”​
Retired police chief turned politician Graeme Pearson called for the Crown to explain the mistake.​
The ex-match commander, also Scottish Labour’s former justice spokesman, said: “This is extremely unhelpful in the current environment, given the controversy around management of football crowds. The public is due a full explanation on what went wrong and how pieces of evidence could be lost.​
“I would hope that going forward such cases would be treated with a higher priority than seems to be in this instance.​
“The officers who conducted the investigation will be disappointed given the time dedicated to this case.​
“There will also be a feeling that public money has been wasted.”​
And Scottish Lib Dem justice spokesman Liam McArthur MSP said: “Losing evidence is a failure in basic case handling. The Crown Office has the responsibility to prosecute on behalf of the public, but under pressure, they are letting things slip.​
“This isn’t the first case where justice can’t be served because evidence has been lost, or disclosed too late. If pressures on the service aren’t addressed, it won’t be the last.”​

Disgusting, biased bigoted scotland in full force .

After a previous case was ballsed up by the corrupt Glasgow PF office as they didn't give the defence " full disclosure", I'm sure that was an honest mistake ( aye right!) they have gone even further now and the scum have walked free and they won't be prosecuted because wait for it...... the PF have lost, yes..lost the evidence!

Don't anyone ever try to say they aren't corrupt because it is obvious they are! All posters that have social media/twitter must demand that Humza makes a statement on this and that heads should roll for this and if not then why not.?

https://twitter.com/HumzaYousaf

Celtic fans accused of taunting Rangers rivals with blow-up sex dolls walk free after evidence is LOST

We can reveal the case is dead in the water because the Crown Office lost video and photo productions ahead of a hearing last week
THE Old Firm hanging sex dolls trial was axed after prosecutors lost evidence, we can reveal.

Nine Celtic fans accused of taunting Rangers rivals by hanging blow-up sex dolls walked free after prosecutors lost the evidence.

The suspects were due to stand trial after two inflatable dummies clad in a Gers scarf and Orange Order sash were strung up in a Parkhead stand at an Old Firm clash.

But we can reveal the case is dead in the water because the Crown Office lost video and photo productions ahead of a hearing last week.

A legal insider said of the shocking blunder — which comes amid intense scrutiny of fans’ behaviour: “It’s down to the maladministration and incompetence of the Crown. Essentially they destroyed video evidence and the photographic evidence to a certain extent.”

The bungle — blasted by politicians and a legal expert — could prove expensive as legal aid for the nine has cost the taxpayer £3,650 alone before other fees are taken into account.

“Then there’s the cost of defence and prosecution work carried out in the background.

“It could end up costing a million quid quite easily.”

Old Firm fans united to condemn the effigy stunt during Celtic’s 5-1 Premiership home win over Rangers in September 2016.

The dolls had their hands bound and were suspended from the Jock Stein stand next to a banner that read: “This is it Bhoys, this is war”.
It came on World Suicide Prevention Day and shortly after ex-Rangers hero Kris Boyd, 35, spoke about his brother Scott taking his own life.

Nine suspects first appeared in court that year charged under the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act.

When that law was scrapped, the charges were converted to threatening and abusive behaviour.

After a two-year wait and a string of hearings the trial was supposed to get underway at Glasgow Sheriff Court last September.
But the case was postponed as it emerged prosecutors gave defence lawyers a version of video evidence that had been edited by cops.

The briefs successfully argued that they did not have all the material available.

Sheriff Allan Findlay blasted law chiefs for not giving the solicitors “full disclosure” of evidence and threw out the trial.

He said: “The Crown has taken the view that they are going to rely on police evidence.

“I don’t know what’s on the disks. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the Crown simply didn’t disclose this stuff to the defence.”
The Crown Office then launched a fresh trial bid with two pre-trial hearings held earlier this year.

But Kieran Carvill, 19, Andrew McDonald, 24, Kasey McKinnon, 19, Martin Gallagher, 27, Mark Macdonald, 24, Ross Brady, 29, Lewis McLachlan, 20, Myles McSwegan, 18 and Michael Bentley, 28, are all in the clear after the case finally fell.

Legal expert and lecturer Dr Andrew Tickell said of the blunder: “Mistakes are made and it’s not ideal but it’s definitely a cock-up. It’s particularly unfortunate as it was such a visible incident.​
“No prosecutor wants to lose evidence. You do wonder if one of the reasons why is the fact that they were converting the Football Act charges into Section 38 charges.​
“I imagine that would have required the papers and materials to shuffle around.​
“The more hands things pass through, the easier it is for someone to misplace it. In general terms, disclosure is extremely important and it became statutory in Scotland from 2010 onwards.”​
Tory shadow justice secretary Liam Kerr added: “It’s unacceptable that a case like this should fall because material has been lost.​
“At a time when the spotlight is on the behaviour of football fans, this is disappointing.”​
Retired police chief turned politician Graeme Pearson called for the Crown to explain the mistake.​
The ex-match commander, also Scottish Labour’s former justice spokesman, said: “This is extremely unhelpful in the current environment, given the controversy around management of football crowds. The public is due a full explanation on what went wrong and how pieces of evidence could be lost.​
“I would hope that going forward such cases would be treated with a higher priority than seems to be in this instance.​
“The officers who conducted the investigation will be disappointed given the time dedicated to this case.​
“There will also be a feeling that public money has been wasted.”​
And Scottish Lib Dem justice spokesman Liam McArthur MSP said: “Losing evidence is a failure in basic case handling. The Crown Office has the responsibility to prosecute on behalf of the public, but under pressure, they are letting things slip.​
“This isn’t the first case where justice can’t be served because evidence has been lost, or disclosed too late. If pressures on the service aren’t addressed, it won’t be the last.”​

Shit like this makes me glad to be in America.

This is now the point than rather just saying we are annoyed on a message board, we actually all need to complain about this and do something to complain. This can't be allowed to fade away.

Every MSP/MP is listed here with contact details so, can we all please demand they ask questions of our useless Justice Minister. This PF office also needs to be investigated as this is as clear as day been a deliberate sabotage of this case and clearly shows that there is a two-tiered justice system.

This link below is really easy to use and, everyone will be able to use it as its just a case of putting in your postcode and your MSP/MP will come up and you click who you want to contact. It then sets out a letter and you say what you want to say and you then enter your contact details.

I would urge everyone to please take the time to fill this in and demand justice is done or are we all just going to let such anti-Protestant hate crime go without punishment and if that means PF's are sacked then so be it.

https://www.writetothem.com/

I remember at the time the club did speak out about this so this is time for the club to do similar.

Last edited:
File this in beside the Whyte case and the Cup Final ‘over exuberance’. If there is enough room before squeezing it by stopping police from getting into Hampden, hitting kids with bottles or throwing lighters at our players.

Enough is enough and time for us all to collectively do something and question this injustice.

How much lower can the Justice System sink, before some one does something?
The "someone" you speak of is probably a placeman as well. They have all the angles covered.
WE the Scottish Protestant electorate have ALLOWED this to happen.
We have gone to sleep?
We have gone soft ?
We have become complacent ? I don't know the answer.

We HAVE to wake up
We HAVE to get hard
We HAVE to start caring again or we will lose this once great country forever

Just reading through various media coverage of the mock execution dolls and their behaviour and this is a prime example of the bias against us;

"
Meanwhile, witnesses describe offensive and sectarian chanting from both sets of fans including IRA songs and the notorious Billy Boys.

So, songs in support of IRA murder gangs who murdered men, women and children are just offensive but the billy boys is"notorious"..seriously! Let's not just allow this latest example of the Glasgow PF office Celtic supporters club deliberately sabotaging a chance for justice for us and fill the link in and complain to your MP/MSP and demand questions are asked of our useless Celtic supporting justice minister

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...-were-inappropriate-says-scottish-government/

Last edited:
In this day of IT availability, it is almost impossible for the videos and stills to be completely lost. Absolutely impossible.

The only way that this case isn’t going ahead is because the PF do not want it to go ahead.

This country is truly buggered under this current regime, who are doing exactly as they planned when they integrated the Scottishness Police - they now have one single entity which is accountable to them and their policies.

Continue to allow the demonisation of the Protestant and Unionist (both generally No voting) over time and stoke the hatred, making their independence more acceptable.

It’s clear as day.

The more I think of this, the more blatantly obvious this is a lie.

If it’s videos and pictures that went missing, there are loads of ways to recover them.

They will have been stored on a police network. If they were deleted “by accident” then they will be recoverable. There is absolutely no way that the police are relying on a single system which isn’t regularly backed up and saved on a separate network. This isn’t a dusty old videotape that’s went missing. Any court worth their salt would be having the PF over the coals for what is a blatant lie.

The more I think of this, the more blatantly obvious this is a lie.

If it’s videos and pictures that went missing, there are loads of ways to recover them.

They will have been stored on a police network. If they were deleted “by accident” then they will be recoverable. There is absolutely no way that the police are relying on a single system which isn’t regularly backed up and saved on a separate network. This isn’t a dusty old videotape that's gone missing. Any court worth their salt would be having the PF over the coals for what is a blatant lie.

Exactly and why I posted the link for everyone to get involved and demand their MSP to ask questions of the Justice Minister and for a public inquiry to be held into this. They have sabotaged this case and that's not on at all.

We simply cannot sit back anymore because as, this a clear case of a section of society not being allowed the right to justice. We shouldn't be living in a country with a two-tiered justice system and we as Protestant should have the right to see justice carried through against those that commit anti-Protestant hate crimes.

We now as a collective MUST demand justice is done against those that commit acts of hate against us!

This is one for the club has to speak out on and anyone politically on our side. They wont give a fuq if it's only us who complain

This is one for the club has to speak out on and anyone politically on our side. They wont give a fuq if it's only us who complain

the link above mate is there for us all to ut your postcode in and find out who your MSP is and then fill in the form and demand they question the Justice minister on this. He and the corrupt Glasgow PF office have to be made to explain this as to me its a clear case of them sabotaging this case.

We either all demand justice or this will keep happening

the link above mate is there for us all to ut your postcode in and find out who your MSP is and then fill in the form and demand they question the Justice minister on this. He and the corrupt Glasgow PF office have to be made to explain this as to me its a clear case of them sabotaging this case.

We either all demand justice or this will keep happening
I totally agree but this has to hit the headlines

It’s fairly straight forward IMO, Rangers fans are fair game and ANY behaviour directed towards us generally escapes punishments or sanctions.

The double whammy is no one outside our support gives a sh*t. This is without doubt the worst display of sectarianism and hate you’ll ever see at a football match in Scotland. Surprise surprise the police and PFs office make an a*se of it so no one is prosecuted. Politicians and the usual suspects who love to portray themselves as anti-sectarian crusaders won’t give a f*ck and won’t mention it.

It’s fairly straight forward IMO, Rangers fans are fair game and ANY behaviour directed towards us generally escapes punishments or sanctions.

The double whammy is no one outside our support gives a sh*t. This is without doubt the worst display of sectarianism and hate you’ll ever see at a football match in Scotland. Surprise surprise the police and PFs office make an a*se of it so no one is prosecuted.

Politicians and the usual suspects who love to portray themselves as anti-sectarian crusaders won’t give a f*ck and won’t mention it.

Contact them and demand they make a fuss about it and get on social media and you make a fuss mate.

They have the whole poxy country sewn up. Papes in all the right places. No wonder they are so ballsy, they know fine well they are untouchable. Well fill your boots scumbags because nothing lasts forever.

The Bottom line is, this evidence can't be lost. The PF's office have procedures for storing evidence digitally. It's incorporated into their software / database.
Either someone has deleted it, or it has been deliberately "mislaid".

They are trampling all over us big time.
Between snp with their obvious agenda and the ruling corrupt Catholics in the country, we're in a real bad place.

This shambles needs to voiced at the highest level possible.
God only knows what this dastardly mob will get away with next.

Nothing has been lost so why report lies. The evidence was either stolen by a criminal or destroyed by a criminal. I suspect no investigation has taken place as they probably know they can't prosecute the suspect.

Nothing has been lost so why report lies. The evidence was either stolen by a criminal or destroyed by a criminal.

I suspect no investigation has taken place as they probably know they can't prosecute the suspect.

I suspect that the PF made sure that they wouldn't prosecute their fellow scum fans .

This is now the point than rather just saying we are annoyed on a message board, we actually all need to complain about this and do something to complain. This can't be allowed to fade away.

Every MSP/MP is listed here with contact details so, can we all please demand they ask questions of our useless Justice Minister. This PF office also needs to be investigated as this is as clear as day been a deliberate sabotage of this case and clearly shows that there is a two-tiered justice system.

This link below is really easy to use and, everyone will be able to use it as its just a case of putting in your postcode and your MSP/MP will come up and you click who you want to contact. It then sets out a letter and you say what you want to say and you then enter your contact details.

I would urge everyone to please take the time to fill this in and demand justice is done or are we all just going to let such anti-Protestant hate crime go without punishment and if that means PF's are sacked then so be it.

I remember at the time the club did speak out about this so this is time for the club to do similar.

Done

Here’s a Freedom or Intormation request suggestion - how many other cases have been dropped in the last 5 years because of evidence being lost by the Crown Office?

Or is it just an amazing coincidence that a high profile prosecution of celtic fans for hate crimes against Rangers fans just happens to collapse thanks to a department overseen by a celtic fan who is a member of a governing (I use the term in its widest possible sense) political party who have prominent Irish Republican terrorist sympathisers in their ranks?

It's as clear as day that this evidence has been allowed to be lost and the first prosecution was a failure and proper disclosure was messed up because the Glasgow PF office is corrupt.

This whole fiasco should not be allowed to just be swept away and there should be sackings over this but we as supporters need to demand answers from Humza as he is meant to be the Justice Minister.
He is the one who should be going.

Well said MM. This is a must for every Protestant in the country to be up in arms about (not just the Rangers support). Posters on FB and Twitter must keep this highlighted, if you think it doesn't effect you, then think again. If we continue to do nothing, then sooner or later the game really will be a bogey, not just for our fans but every Protestant living in this country.

Thanks for posting the link, will complete this now.

Well said MM. This is a must for every Protestant in the country to be up in arms about (not just the Rangers support). Posters on FB and Twitter must keep this highlighted, if you think it doesn't effect you, then think again. If we continue to do nothing, then sooner or later the game really will be a bogey, not just for our fans but every Protestant living in this country.

Thanks for posting the link, will complete this now.

Thanks for getting involved and Id urge everyone to do the same and post the link as suggested on all social media platforms.

have e.mailed msp and already have

Have

What a despicable ending to a shameful episode in Scottish football, I'm generally a pretty liberal guy when it comes to things said and done during the heat of the moment at a football game but those Celtic fans crossed a line that day, it was a very sinister thing to do and took a bit of planning, how they got away with it in the stadium alone is shocking but now this, I'm actually incredulous reading the OP.

Its just coincidence that Humza Useless is justice minister and a seltic fan
2vwxont.jpg

Back