Celtic Season ticket holder arrested at Ibrox last night

Ma dad was 13 when Celtic won the european cup and he has always said it was like a death in the family that night.
I agree with that sentiment. Since that game I have always had a particular loathing for Inter even though they were beaten by a goal where at least two of the opposition were in an offside position and the winner was a fortunate deflection.

Even before this country became a Hitleresque regime under the Natsis, with Unionists being the new Jews, when the scum went to Seville I wanted them to lose badly.
I doubt i’d have felt any differently in 1967, had i been around.

Agree Doctor.

That’s why when so many people dislike Mourinho I just can’t dislike the guy. He beat that mhob when it mattered for me.

Must be the low life that got pelted a belter with a cup of liquid full force in the head while getting lifted :))

B8tINCVCMAAHbHq.jpg

I was 13 and was heartbroken. My dad though said he was supporting them but having a few times slanted my feelings about an issue away from my baser instincts for the sake of teaching my kids the 'ethical' stance , I now wonder if he was doing the same.

Was in my local earlier and sat down with 5 older gentlemen three bears and two Celtic men youngest was 85 oldest 88 lifelong mates . Was talking about those mentally challenged clowns in amongst the Feyenoord crowd .
They were telling me in the early sixties/ early seventies it was not unheard of for Celtic supporters to go to big European nights at Ibrox with their Rangers mates in fact the five of them had all went to the Rangers 2 Bayern 0 game and also said they were all at the Celtic Leeds game at Hampden in the European cup semi.
Only difference was they all stood together in the home end .
Never knew that went on
I was about 6 year old and was taken to the Celtic v Real Madrid match 1980 at Parkhead, We got took to the Rangers end and it was my 2 uncle's one was a Rangers fan and one was a PT fan. My Uncle who took me to the Rangers games back then said it was an opportunity to go and see the big teams of Europe, between Rangers and Celtic I managed to see Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter Milan and Ajax in a few years in Glasgow.
Now in these days, I could not give them the money to go and sit in with them to watch any of the teams that come over. Even when HSV played them and I was offered the ticket I turned it down. Changed days yet we are told it was worse back then.

They were telling me in the early sixties/ early seventies it was not unheard of for Celtic supporters to go to big European nights at Ibrox with their Rangers mates in fact the five of them had all went to the Rangers 2 Bayern 0 game and also said they were all at the Celtic Leeds game at Hampden in the European cup semi.
Only difference was they all stood together in the home end .

Bullshit we were, no real Rangers fan was supporting them in Lisbon, and vice versa I went to the Schum v Leeds game at Hampden with a bunch of mates talked into it against my better judgement (all up the Rangers end) hoping they would get humped we celebrated the Leeds goal as well and no one said effall as we were team handed, get out of the "it was different then" as it never was, still can't stand the paedohiding pricks.

Last edited:
Even before this country became a Hitleresque regime under the Natsis, with Unionists being the new Jews, when the scum went to Seville I wanted them to lose badly.
I doubt i’d have felt any differently in 1967, had i been around.

Dial down the hyperbole and read a fucking history book, "Unionists being the new jews" mental, as mental as attending your rivals European games and getting arrested.

So we are to believe this Magwa character is fluent in Polish and leads off the singing wi a megaphone. Give me f****n peace.

Back