Celtic Season ticket holder arrested at Ibrox last night

I don't want to focus on this too much but can anyone confirm if any away fans were laughing during the minute's silence?

Guy in my wife's work got caught up in an argument because he said this and he was called a liar.

The fact a mentally challenged was in there leads me to believe it's true.

When the second cough was made, there was a chuckle from the cougher’s wee daft pals but they were shushed quickly by Feyenoord fans.

I’m seven seats from the away end. Guy in the work is correct.

It was brief, but it happened.

I can assure you it’s true, he was with Arthur Boruc. He is also threatening disruption at this mornings Band Parade in Govan.

Magwa gets accused of a lot but he wasn’t in the legia end with Arthur Boruc. He threatens everyone anyone to coin a recent phrase so I would take it with a pinch of salt and he has tried to disrupt the pog parade before but to no avail.
The parade this morning goes no where near the tall cranes and will pass off peacefully thanks to the pog for being cooperative in discussion with gcc and ps.

I notice Sons of Struth posted this on FB:

"The “Feyenoord” fan who was arrested at half time last night, and likely to see his “club” sanctioned by UEFA surprisingly lives in the north of Glasgow.

One of his neighbours has contacted us to explain young Cameron B is due in court this afternoon and is a Celtic season ticket holder.

On behalf of the Rangers family we would like to thank him for his financial donation to our club. It’s doubtful the Feyenoord family will be as thankful for landing them in bother with UEFA. Cheers Cameron "
Is there any actual proof of this? It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest but just wondering what we’re basing this on.
His name is known and his Facebook has been checked.

No doubt trying to get our club into trouble with UEFA

As already stated on this thread this is one of the many reasons strict liabilty cant be allowed to happen.

Remember shitey sean invading our pitch? He bought a ticket for the copland front.

These obsessed demented weirdos will use it to try get us fu.cked over.

Was in my local earlier and sat down with 5 older gentlemen three bears and two Celtic men youngest was 85 oldest 88 lifelong mates . Was talking about those mentally challenged clowns in amongst the Feyenoord crowd .
They were telling me in the early sixties/ early seventies it was not unheard of for Celtic supporters to go to big European nights at Ibrox with their Rangers mates in fact the five of them had all went to the Rangers 2 Bayern 0 game and also said they were all at the Celtic Leeds game at Hampden in the European cup semi.
Only difference was they all stood together in the home end .
Never knew that went on

This particular anecdote is probably inaccurate for the reasons others have pointed out, Dixie Deans was busy launching a ball into orbit on the night in question.

However, back in the 70s when a Rangers game was postponed or whatever, it was not unusual for a number of Rangers fans to head along to the DhimDome away end and join the visiting supporters in the hope of seeing the Dhims beaten. I recall being in there with fans of Hearts, Accies and Falkirk for example.

Unthinkable these days.

The orcs are truly a breed apart. On a night when his own club is playing in the same competition he spends his broo money on a ticket for Ibrox, mentalist.

This is weird in more than one way.

The Tim's weirdness is standard MO for a Tim. But Legia fans placidly allowing a fan of a club who fvcked them over using an "administrative error" to be be among them, and prominently at that, is weird imo too.
Because it wasn’t him he’s a fat lady's front bottom guy with megaphone wasn’t

I could never even bring myself to log onto one of their forums yet they're quite happy to come to Ibrox and put money into our coffers?! A weird, obsessed and frankly disturbed group of scum.

One of them posted pictures of himself inside Ibrox attending the EGM when king and Co got voted in, must have bought shares to attend

This particular anecdote is probably inaccurate for the reasons others have pointed out, Dixie Deans was busy launching a ball into orbit on the night in question.

However, back in the 70s when a Rangers game was postponed or whatever, it was not unusual for a number of Rangers fans to head along to the DhimDome away end and join the visiting supporters in the hope of seeing the Dhims beaten. I recall being in there with fans of Hearts, Accies and Falkirk for example.

Unthinkable these days.
I did it a few times in the 70's too but usually in amongst the home support. Would give a turnstile attendant enough loose change to get in. Myself and another Bear once got a chant going of 'Stein must go' when the mhanks were going thro a particularly unhappy relationship with him, something that happened more than their history would suggest. Was last in the Piggery at our cup final v Hearts. Safe to say I'd never set foot in the place ever again though.

When the second cough was made, there was a chuckle from the cougher’s wee daft pals but they were shushed quickly by Feyenoord fans.

I’m seven seats from the away end. Guy in the work is correct.

It was brief, but it happened.

The coughing continued even if the laughing didn’t. Not as bad as 2011 but sustained.

Was in my local earlier and sat down with 5 older gentlemen three bears and two Celtic men youngest was 85 oldest 88 lifelong mates . Was talking about those mentally challenged clowns in amongst the Feyenoord crowd .
They were telling me in the early sixties/ early seventies it was not unheard of for Celtic supporters to go to big European nights at Ibrox with their Rangers mates in fact the five of them had all went to the Rangers 2 Bayern 0 game and also said they were all at the Celtic Leeds game at Hampden in the European cup semi.
Only difference was they all stood together in the home end .
Never knew that went on

Things we’re so much different then Buster. I was born in 62 but I remember being told that many bears were supporting them in Lisbon & many of them were supporting us in Barcelona.

Not sure if any older bears can confirm that ?

Unthinkable these days.

Yes, I did it once to support Dundee in a SC replay mate.

Things we’re so much different then Buster. I was born in 62 but I remember being told that many bears were supporting them in Lisbon & many of them were supporting us in Barcelona.

Not sure if any older bears can confirm that ?

I’m older, I would suggest the hatred back then was there but not quite as open as it is now. They were more sleekit back then only keeking out their box now and again.
On saying that I was over at Hampden to get autographs when they played Leeds, some rich guy gave me a ticket for Main Stand and told me to behave and watch the game. I did.
It was about the same time that UDA cloth badges started to appear on scarves, again I had one.
I would suggest it’s a lot worse now.

I’m older, I would suggest the hatred back then was there but not quite as open as it is now. They were more sleekit back then only keeking out their box now and again.
On saying that I was over at Hampden to get autographs when they played Leeds, some rich guy gave me a ticket for Main Stand and told me to behave and watch the game. I did.
It was about the same time that UDA cloth badges started to appear on scarves, again I had one.
I would suggest it’s a lot worse now.

Thanks CR. I remember another bear telling me he was at them v Leeds & I was a bit shocked at the time. But as you say it wasn’t like the hatred nowadays.

Thanks CR. I remember another bear telling me he was at them v Leeds & I was a bit shocked at the time. But as you say it wasn’t like the hatred nowadays.

Oh I wouldn’t have been there, I was over trying to get Leeds autographs, I stayed nearby, they had Bremner, Lorimer Scotland Internationalists.
Being a keen Scotland fan back then, Wembley weekends on Rangers buses.
Getting a freebie in the Main Stand for this young 12 yr old well it had to be done.

Oh I wouldn’t have been there, I was over trying to get Leeds autographs, I stayed nearby, they had Bremner, Lorimer Scotland Internationalists.
Being a keen Scotland fan back then, Wembley weekends on Rangers buses.
Getting a freebie in the Main Stand for this young 12 yr old well it had to be done.

Yes, when I was young I was going to Scotland games too. Went to Wembley & to Anfield too.

Nowadays I don’t even turn the telly on to watch :mad:

I took in a few Filth European games back then including this one.
I also went to other Scottish club's games when they had European ties.
It was simply to see the teams from other countries when I had the opportunity to do so.
There was no widespread television coverage in those days and teams from other parts were almost a phenomenon to curious football supporters.

There is no comparison to the cretin who visited Ibrox on Thursday purely for mischief rather than the love of the game.
He remains an unfortunate oddity in the human spectrum.

Sad, pathetic, embarrassing, weird, worrying etc.....

Some of that lot know no bounds when it comes to their Rangers obsession.

Back