Celtic sectarianism circa 2000 and Michael Kelly

mdingwall

Administrator
Celtic sectarianism circa 2000 and Michael Kelly

Have you noticed how with Celtic sectarianism is something that always "Used to happen many years ago" :rolleyes:

Maradonna off the park and sectarianism?

The yahoo dynasties took us off the map.

Jan 1995, and while he defends Aberdeen scum jeering through a minute's silence for a true Scottish giant, George Young, he also gets in the charming wee turn of phrase that he was a 'big stiffy'.

We bankroll this vile denominational educated hatred as taxpayers.

Kelly was an old style bigot who thought he was smarter than the average scum rat bastard who followed the mentally challengeds. I remember him getting into serious arguments on TV with McNee and that lowlife McGlone.

I feel sorry for your confused serviceman or unionist that chooses them as their football team. I know they're few n far between probably, have never met one myself just read about the mythical beings. Gets you thinking how can your below average iqd human even want to sit with them with the venom that comes out their mouths they're fucking disgusting the cunts boil my blood. Thank %^*& I'm not in the RAF I'd happily take a court martial for carpet bombing a full chamber of secrets. Anyway rant over have a nice day bears.

Quis separabit.
Like their non executive director Ian Livingston who’s a Tory lord and also Jewish! How he can remain involved is beyond me!

His brother Kevin KNEW Savile.

gn333.png

I hated Kelly out of all the directors the most.
An arrogant cant of a man.
Doctor of what?
When you have Dr. in front of your name, you need to be a doctor of medicine.imo
Forget the rest.

I feel sorry for your confused serviceman or unionist that chooses them as their football team. I know they're few n far between probably, have never met one myself just read about the mythical beings. Gets you thinking how can your below average iqd human even want to sit with them with the venom that comes out their mouths they're fucking disgusting the cunts boil my blood. Thank %^*& I'm not in the RAF I'd happily take a court martial for carpet bombing a full chamber of secrets. Anyway rant over have a nice day bears.

Quis separabit.

I know a guy who is ex-army, still involved in training. Big Ra Sellik fan. He served in Falklands and NI. He told me a story that on his day off he went out in Belfast and ended up in some shitey rebel fest and was happily singing along to “Get the Brits out now”. He was quite pleased at this and I was astounded at his stupidity. Now whether it was true or not, it just shows their cult-like following of that club and it’s rancid message.

I know a guy who is ex-army, still involved in training. Big Ra Sellik fan. He served in Falklands and NI. He told me a story that on his day off he went out in Belfast and ended up in some shitey rebel fest and was happily singing along to “Get the Brits out now”. He was quite pleased at this and I was astounded at his stupidity. Now whether it was true or not, it just shows their cult-like following of that club and it’s rancid message.
Believe me he would not be In any rebel shit hole, days off were rare and even then you were allowed 2 cans of beer or lager and you most certainly did not go out.

Believe me he would not be In any rebel shit hole, days off were rare and even then you were allowed 2 cans of beer or lager and you most certainly did not go out.

I did take the story with a large pinch of salt. The fact that he thinks this is a good story to make up just shows the psyche of them.

They've had bigot " folk groups " on the pitch at half time at that dump. How any Protestant can support them is mind boggling.
Their position of default is to immerse themselves in everything mentally challenged. I've one stays 2 doors up from me, I've literally never met him in any pub in Shawlands in the 20 plus years we've been neighbours. His only port of call is Herraghtys and before that Kellys when it was Yahoo central. Strange people who don't realise they're still outsiders to the majority of their fellow travellers.

Their position of default is to immerse themselves in everything mentally challenged. I've one stays 2 doors up from me, I've literally never met him in any pub in Shawlands in the 20 plus years we've been neighbours. His only port of call is Herraghtys and before that Kellys when it was Yahoo central. Strange people who don't realise they're still outsiders to the majority of their fellow travellers.
I employed a tim who lived in bearsden( originally from easterhouse).
He was bitter as %^*&.
He stayed virtually 200 yards from boclair academy.
Likely full of aspiring kids from working decent families.
Does he send his 3 kids there , no they go to the nearest RC school in s scheme .
Maybe Summerston?
Likely night and day with pupils and schooling.
They are ALL bigots who think religion over education.

Robert Kelly, Michael Kelly, Kevin Kelly should have followed Ned Kelly to the outback and given us all a break. Instead they infested the Scottish game, the rest is history.
KELLY'S HERO'S INDEED !

Do not make me laugh! “Bhoys against bigotry” has worked? Yeah right i give you the green brigade. The pride of covid fc. Just look at their disgusting behaviour over the last few years. 1/2 of it probably we dont know about because the SMSM do not report it. What a joke of an article about the dirtiest most shameful club in the world.

They've had bigot " folk groups " on the pitch at half time at that dump. How any Protestant can support them is mind boggling.
their whole mission in life is to carry the anti prod /anti british crusade.how any prod can sit and listed to that stuff being sung defies any logic.
on the point by others about service personnel supporting them,i worked at times in a local camp many years back and couldn't believe my eyes when a Scottish regiment came in .
there were the scum beach towels on the washing lines at the married quarters including a tri colour one . I mean wtf is wrong with those people when if they stepped outside the camp gate the very people who stood behind that flag would gladly have blown them away . I just don't get it.
wonder if they wear a poppy to the scum hut in nov.

their whole mission in life is to carry the anti prod /anti british crusade.how any prod can sit and listed to that stuff being sung defies any logic.
on the point by others about service personnel supporting them,i worked at times in a local camp many years back and couldn't believe my eyes when a Scottish regiment came in .
there were the scum beach towels on the washing lines at the married quarters including a tri colour one . I mean wtf is wrong with those people when if they stepped outside the camp gate the very people who stood behind that flag would gladly have blown them away . I just don't get it.
wonder if they wear a poppy to the scum hut in nov.

I'm sure there's a youtube video of the mhutants giving dogs abuse to soldiers at halftime at a friendly in England.

They are not normal.

I work with a guy who served in the Iraq war in the 90’s and he is an absolute foam at the mouth rheptile.I can’t get my nut round his attitude.Don't have much to do with the fud if I’m honest.My respect for serving his country is long gone as he is a republican/snp rheptile.

Latest posts

Back