Celtic share price falling

Dave Kings prediction of a house of cards may be coming to fruition.

Different circumstances as the described, but good news either way!

dead cat bounce. well i never lol
I'd be unbearable if that happened.

After all their shite trying to take the moral high ground over a legal tax avoidance device.

For them to maybe be in major financial trouble due to the abhorrent crimes they facilitated and covered up

They'd never hear the end of it from me!
I will convert to Catholicism just so that I can sit in the chapel 7 days a week and wind them up over it.

You’re right it is a small trade. However, their shares are quite illiquid and given the increased threat from Rangers, the possible loss of Champions League football and an uncertain financial outcome of current legal issues, there may not be buyers at that level. Also, there may be a big seller in the background releasing shares a bit at a time so as not to hit the price too much. If the market knows this then they will mark down the price.

My brother said this to me regarding releasing shares a bit at a time. I hope there is bad news coming for them.

Clyde only discuss football matters
They are happy to discuss football and the business side of football clubs, according to Bauer Media head honcho Graham Bryce.

Unfortunately it seems as this memo has not reached the show itself. Don't know if anyone has tried to get through to discuss this or "unquantifiable contingent liabilities."

I guess there's a point where they will start buying their own shares to try to stabalise the share price. Any indication this is happening?

There is an app, Investing.com , you can download . It’s free and has all shares, indices and commodities on it for those that are interested.

Two buys for £67.5k just went through at full asking price of £1.35 , 100,000 shares
Wow someone was willing to sell at a 20 percent discount on their 18 month value range. Guess we can rule out the skint small time investor.
Everyone quiet right now stop and listen.........that is the sound of the train leaving the track.

Today is a better day then all last week.

Wow someone was willing to sell at a 20 percent discount on their 18 month value range. Guess we can rule out the skint small time investor.
Everyone quiet right now stop and listen.........that is the sound of the train leaving the track.

Today is a better day then all last week.
Ffs that’s just a small pull back to get people on it it will drop by another 10% by end of week I hope

These trades all seem to be off book. This could mean it is much worse. And they might not be reporting in the order they were actually executed.

That is like panting over water damage in your house. It does not fix the underlying problem that caused WAIT I have the strangest case of deja vu!
Hey steady now but how does this “panting over water damage” ritual that they are performing help their cause?;)

Only joking but surely the volumes required to artificially keep the price up would become too large in the long run. I suppose time will tell.

Hey steady now but how does this “panting over water damage” ritual that they are performing help their cause?;)

Only joking but surely the volumes required to artificially keep the price up would become too large in the long run. I suppose time will tell.
And drain you of the liquidity you need to take care of certain liabilities that are coming due.

The 2x67.5k buys today = £135k.
Was it not roughly this value that was sold a few weeks back - can’t see back to the old trades.
Perhaps somebody needing a quick cash injection, but losing a significant number of shares in the process of buying back.

These trades all seem to be off book. This could mean it is much worse. And they might not be reporting in the order they were actually executed.
Are you sure youre not just reading too much into this? I know %^*& all about the stock market so cant comment. Just wonder if youre guessing/hoping in a biased way when it could just be something normal.

Was it not roughly this value that was sold a few weeks back - can’t see back to the old trades.
Perhaps somebody needing a quick cash injection, but losing a significant number of shares in the process of buying back.
Just checked back the thread.
It was -
Somebody decided to sell £123k worth @140p on the 10th Jan.

Maybe but if so why wasn’t it done at the £1.60 level. Why does the Share Price have to fall 20% because somebody needs some short term funds.

I still think something stranger than normal is going on at the Piggery.

We will just have to wait and see.

Back