Celtic share price falling

we played 4 seasons without them and didn't miss them at all, in fact it was the one blessed relief to be away from their negativity and concentrate on the club and football. They would miss us a whole lot more then we would miss them!

As tough as the banter years were, it was brilliant not having them stink the place out.

So we now have a thread watching their daily share price?

The stock market rises and falls all the time ffs.

And we call them obsessed?
If you don’t want to know why our biggest competitor’s share price is falling way outwith the average for both the FTSE and the sector, you’re missing the point.

Tom & Jerry wouldn't be much of a cartoon if Tom just bit Jerry's head off, would it?

We need a rival and as detestable as they are, they're it.
I get what you’re saying and said very similar when they had their troubles in the early-mid nineties.
However, since 2012 and their “nailed to the floor” comment, add in their consistent attempts to get us into bother with anybody and everybody, I’ve changed by stance.
Might be a pyrrhic victory but, just now, that’s my feeling.

If there share price is collapsing then yes let's have 900 posts but it not that significant yet.
But hopefully its 1p by next week,
Then the co-op might actually ask for their loans back...

This shit should be an instant ban tbh

Calm down, it's a forum where people give their opinions. It wouldn't be much fun if people got banned left, right and centre for posting things you weren't happy with.

I just don't really get what people are looking for here. I hate them as much as the next man but having daily updates on their share price is just going a bit overboard in my opinion.

As much as I'd love to wake up one day to hear that their finances had fallen off a cliff face and they were facing collapse, it's just not going to happen unfortunately.

we played 4 seasons without them and didn't miss them at all, in fact it was the one blessed relief to be away from their negativity and concentrate on the club and football. They would miss us a whole lot more then we would miss them!

Are you trying to tell me that any game over those four seasons gave as much joy as cuffing them on the 29th? We need them for the joy they bring. Without them there wouldn't have been a helicopter sunday. If we got shot of them we're left with watered down football. 55 this year would be meaningless without having their fans to parade in front of.

Tom & Jerry wouldn't be much of a cartoon if Tom just bit Jerry's head off, would it?

Their history should condemn them to obliteration. Expelled from football, their trophies and titles removed.
If they wish to return, they can form a new team without their horrific history, and start from scratch.
Just because you want to have a rival, it doesn't necessarily have to be them.

Calm down, it's a forum where people give their opinions. It wouldn't be much fun if people got banned left, right and centre for posting things you weren't happy with.

I just don't really get what people are looking for here. I hate them as much as the next man but having daily updates on their share price is just going a bit overboard in my opinion.

As much as I'd love to wake up one day to hear that their finances had fallen off a cliff face and they were facing collapse, it's just not going to happen unfortunately.

just dont click into the thread if it bother you, its really that simple. Unless you're now obsessed about this thread?

I would love to see them dead and buried it would not bother me in the slightest if we never played Celtic again, after all how many times have they changed their name, because thats what would happen, at least, the filth would hop on the train and infest Leith walk instead,

I would suggest most of them would try and buy a season ticket for the away section in Ibrox and support whoever’s playing the Rangers. 900 of the Goon Brigade paid to come into Ibrox to see our reserve team ffs. They’re only here to see the Rangers. We’re the only show in town for these khunts!!! WATP

Because it's genuinely the laziest drivel that people spout on here. "And we call them obsessed ffs". I'm not even going to point out why there is a huge difference because it's abundanly clear to everyone who pays attention.

Propping the share price up at 162p seems to have stopped.
The share price 3 years ago of 72p seemed from a Rangers point of view seems more appropriate.
Those buying these shares will want to buy them at as low a price as possible, which will be when Rangers win the league.

No!
They are a cancer on Scotland.
Not just their fitba club but their whole cult including their churches and their schools : all noted for rampant paedophilia, and the cover up of that paedophilia.
Now they have massively infiltrated the SNP and are actively using them to stir up all sorts of shit, allying themselves with SF/IRA and the likes of the Green Brigade, sabotaging anything in Rangers interest and promoting celtc at every turn, and agitating for referendums that the majority clearly do not want.
I want their sick, sleazy club in the gutter where it belongs.
I want these bastards afraid and embarrassed to show face in decent society.

Just updating this thread again, rather than derail the main child abuse thread where a few comments had been added.
Share price has been slowly recovering in the last month (currently 147.5).
But yesterday there were two sells of £1million each and another two sells of nearly £100k each.

Also noted a comment on the share site from 27th January -
The Celtic Trust have relaunched after 20 years. David Low (ally of Fergus) has been appointed Chairman. web page being updated.
Something brewing?

Just updating this thread again, rather than derail the main child abuse thread where a few comments had been added.
But yesterday there were two sells of £1million each and another two sells of nearly £100k each.

The Celtic Trust have relaunched after 20 years. David Low (ally of Fergus) has been appointed Chairman. web page being updated.
Something brewing?
Apologies. Checking out those trades, one of the £1m was cancelled.

Something brewing?
And we call them obsessed? Ffs :D:oops:

Last edited:
how did you come to the conclusion i check the share price EVERY DAY?

I checked the share price after ch4 revelations and was happy to share that it had wiped millions of our rivals share price. If thats your problem then pretty pathetic if you ask me.
There’s 24 pages in here, At a guess it’s being checked every day which is just weird. Equivalent to all the sevco tax ones

Any company whose core business is people coming together in large numbers in one space have their share price dropping.

Please give them some space, they are having a bad week.

Back