Celtic Shared - your club safe in their hands?

mdingwall

Administrator

I was amused to have my attention drawn to an interview on a Celtic podcast with two reps - Martin and Paul - from a new group called Celtic Shared who intend to bring Celtic fans together and take over the club and place it into fan ownership.

Bizarrely, the spokesmen appeared with blanked out screens. Apparently this was because of “security reasons” as Celtic Shared is a project of the Green Brigade and they dint want the police taking their pictures and putting them on security documents and sharing them around. Stop sniggering - I am being serious! :))

Well, you don’t need to be a genius to recognise the voice of Paul - he gave evidence on behalf of the Celtic Trust at the Scottish Parliament before he was nicked and charged with sectarian naughties.

The idea that the police and security services don’t have every group utterly penetrated to the point where they know exactly who everyone is is laughable - just follow a dissident trial in Northern Ireland for an insight into the resources they have.

But here’s an idea - do you really think Celtic’s problems are going to be seriously addressed by anonymous cranks without two bob to rub together?

I was amused to have my attention drawn to an interview on a Celtic podcast with two reps - Martin and Paul - from a new group called Celtic Shared who intend to bring Celtic fans together and take over the club and place it into fan ownership.

Bizarrely, the spokesmen appeared with blanked out screens. Apparently this was because of “security reasons” as Celtic Shared is a project of the Green Brigade and they dint want the police taking their pictures and putting them on security documents and sharing them around. Stop sniggering - I am being serious! :))

Well, you don’t need to be a genius to recognise the voice of Paul - he gave evidence on behalf of the Celtic Trust at the Scottish Parliament before he was nicked and charged with sectarian naughties.

The idea that the police and security services don’t have every group utterly penetrated to the point where they know exactly who everyone is is laughable - just follow a dissident trial in Northern Ireland for an insight into the resources they have.

But here’s an idea - do you really think Celtic’s problems are going to be seriously addressed by anonymous cranks without two bob to rub together?

I'd give them a few years to try.

Fair as always is my motto.

A podcast to get support for a take over but they don't show who they are, how can you trust a movement you don't even know who's in charge, just shows the brains of these idiots, it's the schools I tell you

For a group of people that actively hate us and tried to destroy us they're not slow in demanding they go down the same route as us. Fan ownership, Sutton demanding a director of football is put in place straight away on BT earlier, the list goes on. And that's us when we're still rubbish apparently.

They truly are a gift that keeps on giving. So far up their own arse with their sense of self-importance it is incredible.

Here's hoping they take over the club. B-D
GoRadio last night I couldnt believe my ears.

caller to expert in studio;
“Man for man our players are as good arguably better than theirs.....”

No idea who the ‘expert’ was but in full agreement.

Delusion FC
Moonpig FC
The Unflushables

The last clownjuice injection missed her top lip and went into her tongue, she cannae sort the relationship out between tongue & lip. bizarre. But fair do's, their 250% more coherent than the just us tims mhob.

. Someone show the fannies a FAN!

I think she's a wee bit touched this seasaaaan.

The guy who has spent the past six months slaughtering Lennon on his podcast,only to appear on Scotland Today on Wednesday evening waxing lyrically about how wonderful Lennon was..go figure :cool:
As did every other person related to that club when they were wheeled out on Wednesday, apart from Andy Walker who kinda stopped short of the arse licking obviously due to their recent spat. As sad as it was predictable.

Their desperation to own their club and have a say is going to cause havoc. They’ll always want a bit more than us but will never get it.

I listened to about 5 minutes of that, why is the issue of refunds so high on bottom right blanks agenda? You either buy the st knowing its basically a donation to the club knowing there's no real chance of seeing a game, or don't. Its really that simple

this is the problem with mobs like the green brigade they are wannabee italian ultras but they have clue what italian ultras are all about , the italians influence every part of their club and even sometimes local politicans and councillors , no one not even in scotland is going to listen to some fat bastard with a burberry hat on tanning bucky but they seem to think they are important.

Anonymous (not exactly) sellick fans wanting other bhog trotters to give them their hard earned buroo money to buy “sherrs in ra sellick”

This has the eerie whiff of other thievery in their fans history (cough cough BarcaGhirl)

So the person that hosts that pod cast has been done for sectarianism?

Didn’t listen to anywhere near all of that but I really hope they are successful!
It will be a TOTAL CLUSTERFCUK!

How many of these awful podcasts do this mob have? This one even featuring the duck-billed platypus in the top right!

How many of these awful podcasts do this mob have? This one even featuring the duck-billed platypus in the top right!

Two weirdo hide ma face wee fannies - one with a Wewease Wodewick the Wobber Wisp; a bird that is that full of lip fillers and botox she cant speak without slabbering and topped off by Falconhoof sipping a mini can of 1980's Lilt from the back of his cupboard with his pinkie in the air.

Back