Celtic shop immediately panders to the gormless

“Let’s keep religion out of football”

Says everyone in Scottish football while always failing to call Celtic out for this bullshit. But given they (the media) turn a blind eye to blatant pro Ira stuff like the Paddy McCourt danger magazine cover we can’t them to then pull Celtic up for this.

iSc0ADo.gif

It’s great Lennon away to get the gig. I can’t believe it not only wont the lisbon lions won’t see there 10 in a row nor will the whole world.

55 next season WATP

“Let’s keep religion out of football”

Says everyone in Scottish football while always failing to call Celtic out for this bullshit. But given they (the media) turn a blind eye to blatant pro Ira stuff like the Paddy McCourt danger magazine cover we can’t them to then pull Celtic up for this.
IRA isnt anything to do with religion, but I get your point

Is this not the sort of thing they come out with when we release orange kits? Bit embarrassing imo

honestly, who the %^*& would be seen dead wearing that shitey thing, even one of them?

The super-kafflics of course.

And the non-kaffliks, who try extra hard but will never be fully accepted into the organisation.

This feels similar to the recent spate we've had of deranged political extremists who run around assaulting people because the targets of the assaults have spoken an uncomfortable truth and, according to the deranged extremists, words lead to violence.

Keep religion out of football - but it's okay when we do it.

Worth noting here that a lot of those high-profile Celtic fans fit the description of the deranged political extremist.

Celtic know their target market. They have opportunists in the boardroom and the marketing department, a boozebag bigot in the dugout and an army of pondlife in the stands who are willing to be used but also sitting there in the realisation that they are being used and short-changed too.

They should be treated with the contempt they deserve, on and off the park.

Could you imagine the outcry in 5 years time as we clinch our fifth title in a row and we release a tshirt with a big orange V on the front. This is no different.

I'd be interested to see them release unholy trinity t shirts. In saying that, they'd need about 3 separate t shirts the way things are going.

Back