Celtic site this morning said no signing Nikola!!

I know! Their club is getting away with murder, signing no marks and passing them off as Madrid targets! They’re so obsessed with us they will never see it coming!

It's pathetic they care more about our club than their own. I don't even know who they're linked with (as I don't care quite frankly) but if it was someone big or known there'd be something somewhere.

I started my blog & one of my main aims was to destroy the lies of ill phil & this kinda crap

But to be honest I don’t even need too

Give it an hour & these idiots do it theirselves
The biggest surprise in this is that there is no surprise.
Some clown was dying to put the boot in.
He’s been tangoed.

It's pathetic they care more about our club than their own. I don't even know who they're linked with (as I don't care quite frankly) but if it was someone big or known there'd be something somewhere.
they will sign no one of note, then make a story up that they’ve knocked back £20M for Dembelle so they can say they triumphed during the transfer window by keeping hold of him! Stupid bastards!

Like everyone else on here I just can't fathom the mindset of a football fan that spends all their waking time obsessing about their rivals....it's just not natural!
I fkn hate celtc with a passion and my way to deal with that is to hurriedly flip the pages that concern them in any newspapers I read, ignore anything about them online and avoid communicating with any of their supporters unless they've been verified as reasonably sane by historical encounters!
The Christian in me should actually feel sorry for them and pity them but after careful consideration I've decided......nah, fuck the freaky bastards!

How long did their unprecedented double treble keep them amused for before they shelved it and got back to obsessing over Rangers? 24 hours maybe?
The few mentally challengeds I have left on social media were all about getting it up the h*ns and ruining the royal wedding.

They hadn't even won it and they were obsessing over us.

A couple of points -

1. Were these idiots asleep when we broke our season ticket sales record, signed a lucrative new merchandise deal and hired a manager with a huge worldwide profile? It ain’t 2012 any more Timmy, however hard you pray

2. What the actual f*** does this story have to do with Celtic anyway? Imagine FF having threads on their signing targets - the place would empty quicker than a seminary if a police car pulled up outside.
There was a screenshot put on FB last season of a Celtc news site. 5 out of 6 stories on the front page were about Rangers.

Stay with me on this, so Phile O'Pish makes up a pile of pish, they then all believe Phile O'Pish's pile of pish, even when the pile of pish by Phile O'Pish has been debunked the obsessed still believe Phile O'Pish and his pile of pish?

That's a lot of regurgitated pish.

THEIR TIMING WAS GREAT! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

https://thecelticstar.com/2m-croat-rangers-story-rubbished-red-neck-record/

£2m Croat to Rangers story rubbished – it’s a red neck for the Record
Editor12 June, 2018

RATHER embarrassing for the Daily Record this morning as a freelance football writer blows their credibility out of the water of their succulent story that Rangers are in hot pursuit of the £2million Croatian defender Nikola Katic. The
defender current club is Slaven Belupo but he has apparently attracting interest from Steven Gerrard and also Spartak Moscow with the Record suggesting that ‘Gers set to Nik £2m Croat.’

A big money signing imminent then? No actually, according to a freelancer who has actually spoken to the player’s club (unlikely the Record apparently), the deal is regarded as being DEAD. Just like the old Rangers…

Richard Wilson, a writer on Scottish, Croatian and Slovenian football – see @timomouse – rubbishes the red top story, stating that The Record, despite their headline and story have not spoken to the player’s club, but he has.

“I’ve been told directly that Rangers enquiries about the player and followed up with a bid under £500k which was rejected and the £2m quoted at them. They have not been back in touch since last week and the deal is considered dead.”

That’s all rather embarrassing. Judge for yourselves…it could all just be a big mistake and the £2m will be deposited any day now in a Croatian bank just as soon as an account can be opened.

This is today’s Daily Record back page.

They haven’t spoken to Slaven.

I have. pic.twitter.com/nIobXfBot2

— Richard Wilson (@timomouse) June 12, 2018

I’ve been told directly that Rangers enquiries about the player and followed up with a bid under £500k which was rejected and the £2m quoted at them. They have not been back in touch since last week and the deal is considered dead.

So Gers are very much not set to Nik £2m Croat unless they get real with their valuation of the player.

Meanwhile the latest podcast from the Football Blogging Awards Podcast of the Year for 2018 – The Celtic Star Podcast is out now. Paul John Dykes is joined by Jackie’s best mate, a player who won every domestic honour for Celtic in the 1990s – Simon Donnelly.

Simon discusses the season when Wim Jansen’s side stopped the ten; his friendship with Jackie McNamara; the brilliance of Paolo, Pierre and Henrik; his regret at not winning the league for Tommy Burns; and the meteoric rise of Andrew Robertson.

Share.
Sad feckers.

That’s hysterical. How long after that blog was he officially signed? That just sums these people up.

I suspect we’ll get the usual lies from the usual suspects over the next couple of days trying to convince the yahoo audience that Rangers are paying for these players in instalments lasting 20 years or so and that we got them for no money up front (yawn). You can almost take it to the bank that imaginary sources who are never named will be quoted by 53 names.

It’s Same predictable nonsense regurgitated time and time again by the unemployed “hit the donations button” bloggers you could almost set your watch by them.

How long did their unprecedented double treble keep them amused for before they shelved it and got back to obsessing over Rangers? 24 hours maybe?

Not even an hour I would imagine. As soon as they left the ground it was probably back to obsessing over us.

They absolutely live for us. It's mental :D

They have to keep the Rangers thread on the KDS forum pinned to the bottom of the page, otherwise it would constantly be at the top of their discussions - because we are all they ever talk about. I get that they want us to fail, as I do them... but blogging constantly about The Rangers, creating twitter accounts to talk about The Rangers, calling into radio shows to talk about The Rangers... it is the disturbed behaviour of derranged charactersm

it does not matter to them if there little sister is on her period because there mum or other sisters will do. Celtic supporters live and breath and talk about rangers 24/7 rangers supporters live and breath and talk about rangers 24/7. so you do not need to work in mental health to know which set of supporters did help and fast.

2iu47c3.jpg

They have to keep the Rangers thread on the KDS forum pinned to the bottom of the page, otherwise it would constantly be at the top of their discussions - because we are all they ever talk about. I get that they want us to fail, as I do them... but blogging constantly about The Rangers, creating twitter accounts to talk about The Rangers, calling into radio shows to talk about The Rangers... it is the disturbed behaviour of derranged charactersm

It's that really true mate?

Pinned to the bottom of the page?

Fúck me gently that is hate-sickness personified.

They really are a strange lot. Mind you it must be difficult for them not wanting to talk about the biggest show in town.

Not the same one.
The former Herald writer Richard Wilson works for the BBC and is @RichwilBBC
Was confused about that. Thought the herald Richard Wilson was fairly decent....so was wondering wtf Timomouse was..

Timomouse?? Fits with their favourite song:
I saw a mouse
WHER
THER on the STER
WHER on the STER
Right THER

Ehh...because of how they pronounce where/ there...never good when you gave to explain a joke:)

Why do we constantly have to read their mad ramblings on a Rangers board?

Normally I would agree wholeheartedly but this is beautiful, so wrong, so quickly it could not have been scripted better. And it’s nice to see their f8ck ups once and a while.

I noted another on the News Now from the same site blogging about how Gerrard won’t be able to beat Brenda or something. Rangers Obssesed, but this has stirred them into a frenzie. Due to Gerrard the whole world will see them for what they are! A master stroke from King really!

I’ve not seen anything about the scum signings on here and certainly nothing like that on a semi-official Rangers news site. I wonder if a single member of their support has the decency to cringe over the obsession.

Back