Celtic skip the headlines again.

Beege

The sun is running a story of how victims of paedo coaches are to sue scot football clubs they worked for and not a single mention of Celtic. Rangers Hibs and Dundee Utd all get a mention but the rhat barstewards slime their way passed it again. Is there ever going to be any form of journalistic peace for the rangers for God's sake!

I don’t see this a a bad thing, maybe this is what is needed to draw out all those shitebags from other football clubs & to be perfectly honest, ordinary Scottish people in general, wake the %^*& up n smell the coffee, why does it seem that the public at large across the country seem to be happy turning a blind eye at the moment, hopefully they’ll jump on the bandwagon hoping to have a go at Rangers (Whatever it takes to get them from their zombified state back into the real world) making some sort of noise, draw them out into the open see if we can have them calling for a fully independent public enquiry in Child Sexual Abuse in this country then slam dunk the fu*king lot of them.

I don’t care what it takes to get to the end goal which for me is finding out who knew & what did they do about CSA in Scottish football (for starters) over the last 5 decades, let the victims decide collectively what they require to give each & every one of them closure from their suffering & make everyone identified as a harbourer & enabler accountable & liable.

Finger pointing, hearsay & some dodgy point scoring cowardly headlines, bring it on, let’s go.

It really is astonishing. Every man and his dog knows the scandel lives with celtic at celtic Park. The deflection tactics are just further proof of guilt in my opinion. The lack of coverage also just highlights the absolute midden our country is at the moment. One of the main things I've learned throughout this abhorrent defence of a paedo ring is that a football team is more important than child abuse. Cfc, GCC, the SNP they are all complicit.

It really is astonishing. Every man and his dog knows the scandel lives with celtic at celtic Park. The deflection tactics are just further proof of guilt in my opinion. The lack of coverage also just highlights the absolute midden our country is at the moment. One of the main things I've learned throughout this abhorrent defence of a paedo ring is that a football team is more important than child abuse. Cfc, GCC, the SNP they are all complicit.
Jock Stein etc thought so back then. This mob are just carrying it on.

Last edited:
These others clubs are terrified of the filth and won’t say a damn thing.

But we can. The more our names mentioned the more we can campaign for a full independent inquiry into Scottish football.
At the end of the day if this happened at our club I want to know how it happened and how we can put measures in place to try and stop it ever happening again. I am not interested in people’s reputation or standing in football, if they facilitated child abuse they are as guilty as the horrible bastards that carried it out. If by any chance that means any of our club legends were involved then they should no longer be worshiped, welcomed or even spoken about fondly by our support.
We all know they have statues of enablers outside their ground and at other sporting venues in the country. I look forward to the day the victims see these statues torn down, in a similar way to the Sadam Hussain one was, and these people are no longer revered by our media and the victims can get a bit more peace of mind if that is possible

I remember the SFA saying that Gazza basically wasn't a fit and proper person to enter their hall of Fame so, why are people like Jock stein there? he should be removed on the grounds that he failed to contact the police re; sexual abuse within his club so is not a fit and proper person to be in the hall of fame.

Wonder how the media would deal with an internet campaign to get Jock Stein removed from the hall of fame?

I welcome this. Hopefully all victims get the apology and compensation they deserve, especially if the club had been negligent or complicit in facilitating these beasts.

My stock answer anytime one of them mention Neeley, Dunn etc. Then ask them about their scummy outfit... no where to go.

If we had a PR department with a pair of balls we would turn this on it's head. As a club that has NEVER had anyone associated with it convicted of the sexual abuse of children, yet are continually mentioned, we must demand a full judicial (UK judges, not Scottish as we all know how corrupt they are) inquiry, with no holds barred and no hiding place for those involved. This includes those involved in years of cover-ups. If something involving Rangers is uncovered, then we will accept any and all consequences without excuse. Of course, all other clubs must be treated the same. Only those with something to hide will object to this.

I think it may be more to do with litigation. Celtic are prepared to use lawyers in every aspect of their club. That in itself reflects badly on them but it keeps the negative press down. As an example of how scared the press are the racist addict thug Leigh Griffiths is some kind of reincarnation of Christ whereas clean living Alfredo who supports an entire families rise from extreme poverty is the anti-christ.

As far as I can work out the only known offender that got into Ibrox was Neely and it looks like we did the right things when he was detected. And even he could have been avoided if anyone at Hibs had a pair of balls.

Our only misjudgement was when a young lad came forward with a complaint and we told him to do one and contact the liquidators of the previous owners. Would have been far better to have investigated ourselves and make any reparation necessary.

It’s extremely hard to deal with paedophilia because as well as abusing their victims the bastards also put the fear of god into them and convince them that it’s all their own fault and they’ll be the ones in the mire if it comes out. What’s important is that when it is discovered then appropriate action is taken.

What the tims don’t seem to appreciate is that it’s not the existence of these guys (a fair few of whom have now been dealt with) but the lack of response when they are detected. IMO those who know of these things and don’t act positively to end it and bring the culprits to book, are as much a criminal as the actual abusers.

We might never know how many of them were at it in CBC and Celtic Park but there seems compelling evidence that people knew and did not do what they should have done to stamp on it. FFS Torbett got two goes at it.

Football rivalries don’t come into this. The victims need to get closure and CFC should be doing their utmost to facilitate this. If they don’t face up to this it reduces them to the primordial swamp life that they are.

I wouldn’t be surprised if clubs who unknowingly employed a paedo coach who had been removed their previous club will end up suing the club where the original offences took place as they placed the children in harms way by not disclosing information.

Don’t get too upset, the same media outlets who DELIBERATELY operate in this manner will be made welcome to sit and ask questions enjoying access to our players and management courtesy of our club hierarchy. Sickening!

I wonder if this Rabid mentally challenged reporter or anyone in the mhedia will ever ask why the old celtic board of directors brought back torbet 5 years after they kicked him out for dozens of crimes against young boys.

Sent to marcello mega today

Dear marcello,

Following my previous email to you on 29th august,which i have copied below for you,i am utterly astounded at your article in todays paper.
You go out of your way to mention neely and dunn,along with side mentions of hibs,rangers and dundee utd,but absolutely no mention of your own club,GLASGOW CELTIC,who are the worlds biggest sporting scandal,have had 7 criminal convictions and hundreds of victims,lining up to sue them for compensation in courts...why have you ignored reporting on your team mr mega?.
As my previous to you provided some questions that i wanted answering,have you made any efforts to ask them and report the findings?...or are you refusing to report on the real sex abuse svandal,that has tainted and embarrassed our game,in fact almost as embarrassing as your clear ,one sided agenda.
How about you do your job as an investigative journalist and start reporting the real truth behind glasgow celtics 40 year sexual abuse crimes and the cover ups that have went on to prevent the public from knowing,a cover up,which your reporting would suggest,you support.

I look forward to your reply with the real facts you charlatan.

Regards

Tommy

I am writing to you in relation to your recent article in which you slate Glasgow rangers for their association with Gordon Neely and your lack of investigative journalism into the real sexual abuse scandal ,which has occurred within your club for the last 40- 50 years ,with 6 criminal convictions so far and counting,with hundreds of victims seeking apologies and compensation...report the real truth and facts for once.
Having read recent articles from yourselves regarding the outrageous,historic sex abuse that went on within Glasgow celtic fc for the past 40 -50 years , I note that you are again,trying to pervert the course of true journalism,by deflecting attention away from the crime scene,that is celtic park and the secrets and cover ups that have gone on there over the past decades,is this your own choosing ,due to the club you support?,or is at the request of a recently employed pr company called hollicom? ,or indeed,is it perhaps on the instruction of a certain chairman associated with a well known east end of Glasgow football club ,known and proven for its enabling,facilitation and harbouring of paedophiles within its employ with the club and its associated clubs?....which is it?.
Again,I highlight the fact of the lack of investigative journalism from you into the actual abuse,that has occurred within celtic park over the past 40 – 50 years ,with various criminal convictions as a result and its decades of cover ups and NDA’s ( some of which I am reliably informed are being offered to victims as I type.
This is typical behaviour of this club ,trying to alienate itself from its crimes and then trying to buy victims silence by way of an NDA ,absolutely disgusting behaviour.
You stated in your article relations to child abuse with a coach called Gordon neely,who was briefly employed with rangers,let’s put facts to your article , ,facts,which you would’ve been able to find out for yourself,if you could be bothered to actually be a journalist and earn your money.
Gordon neely was employed by Hibernian fc ,when he committed child abuse crimes,crimes which were then covered up by then hibs chairman Kenny Waugh,to protect the clubs name ( ring any bells?.... jock stein & jim torbett?) ,Gordon neely then went on to be employed by rangers as a coach,who at that time ,were unaware of neelys past,as it had been conveniently covered up by hibs and therefore ,rangers had no knowledge of his past crimes.
As soon as neely made a verbal comment to a youngster,he was swiftly removed from post and reported to the police authorities ( guilty of verbal abuse with a sexual content...BUT NOT CHILD SEX ABUSE ,as reported by you lazy charlatans ).
The actions taken by rangers were and are to be commended,they DID THE RIGHT THING BY REPORTING IT TO POLICE, unlike the directors ,managers and staff of celtic fc,who decided to keep it secret and in house ,to protect their good name,thus cover up after cover up ensued,cover ups which have now been admitted by ex chairman jack mc ginn ( do you have any photographs of mr mc ginns recent injuries?,none seem to be published in any of your papers....if indeed there were any).

So,please feel free to answer the following:

1.why you have tried to tar Glasgow rangers with the same brush as celtic and its historic sexual abuse?
2.why have you not investigated the historic child sex abuse at celtic fc in more depth and published the truth?
3.why haven’t you investigated the cover ups and NDA’s which were allegedly signed to buy silence?
4.why did celtic not report it to the police?
5.why did celtic pervert the course of justice by failing to report a crime against minors?.
6. is there a connection between the uks worst paedophile jimmy Saville and celtic? ( openly photographed at celtic park with father o donnell and jock stein ...yet Saville was never photographed at any other Scottish ground).
7. why did celtic fc make four payments of £250,000 to convicted paedophile jim torbetts trophy centre company over a period of 12 months?...was it to buy his silence?.
8. why did kevin Kelly deny having any business links to torbetts trophy centre company and others,when he is listed as co -owner of at least 3 companies with torbett?.
9.have you questioned or pursued kevin Kelly,jack mc ginn or peter lawwell for their statements on what really went on within that club and why they employed paedophiles and then re-employed them?
10 is there more to this historic child sexual abuse than we know?,is it covering up something more sinister ?,something reaching far higher in society than just celtic fc?.
11.have you questioned the sfa on their role and knowledge of this historic sexual abuse,given that celtic fcs board members have been members of the sfas board?
12. have you questioned the sfa/spfl on what sanctions/punishment they plan to dish out on celtic fc for their crimes against humanity and bring the country and football into grave dis-repute? ( this also applies to UEFA and fifa ,if you can be bothered).
13. have you questioned Gerry mc sherry,who handed a list of 14 paedophiles allegedly working within celtic fc ( 7 of whom have been convicted) or indeed police Scotland,as to what they did with the list and what actions they have taken.
14.why has the majority of mainstream journalists like yourself and football show pundits such as hugh keevins,yourself again,mark guidi (who i'm led to believe is related to one of the convicted paedophiles),michael stewart,willie miller,tom english,pat bonner to name but a few,refused to discuss this matter on open football phone ibs,yet set out to destroy rangers over ebts (legal at the time)?...WHY?
15.HAVE YOU DEMANDED OR BACKED DEMANDS FOR A FULL PUBLIC AND INDEPENDENT INQUIRY INTO THIS CLUBS HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE? AND IF NOT...WHY NOT?

So,instead of trying to smear other clubs with celtic fcs sexual abuse,leave them to be a club like no other and get on with doing the jobs you portray to be employed as....investigative journalists and lets see the truth published.

I await your response to the points raised.

Regards

Does this mean that Hollicom are complicit in the cover up? I mean they must know that something smells with all the deflection they are having to do.

Very clever from Hollicom. They know Hibs are culpable as they, allegedly, got rid of a paedophile coach without contacting the police, and therefore Rangers had no knowledge of his background when they employed him. Petrie is now head of the SFA and it won’t be in his interest to have an enquiry. He won’t want the questions asked about how the dismissal was handled, or what references were provided. It’s all making sense why posts were allocated at the SFA unchallenged. Celtic and Hollicom have a strategy in place to make sure there’s no enquiry. I don’t know if Petrie was in charge at the time the coach was dismissed, but he won’t want Hibs implicated. There will be no justice for the kids that were abused.

If we have a full independent inquiry then I'd be behind it all the way,

Celtic wouldnt want it as alot of hall of Famers would be dragged over the coals including tam burns, liam Brady & paul Mcstay.

This inst a wild guess this is fact and comes from one of my work colleagues who was a witness against cairney but was never needed as the evidence against him was so extensive.

Evidence that included a suicide note that detailed what went on for years

Wouldn't worry too much...won't be long 'til the hokey kokey hog the limelight
Hail hail vile Tim's in jail

Yes and it should be a surprise that a national newspaper would give such a biased individual their platform to publish a 'story' on. But a surprise it is not.
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Scottish football or paedo fc.

actually I'm talking pish mate, I was surprised when we got Gerrard to manage us.

funny how the witch hunt against us has went up a notch since we got back into the SPL and are posing a threat of reclaiming the no1 position where we belong.

there used to be certain clubs in Scotland I didn't mind but since admin every club can go take flying f#%* to themselves.

it's all about the famous
not the infamous bheasts in the east.

This guy talks about everything except the goings on at cfc , another mouthpiece having a wee dig at Rangers but is oblivious to the horrors the celtc Boy’s Club players suffered at the hands of their coaches . He sees , hears and speaks about evil doings everywhere and anywhere EXCEPT the paedodome or Satan’s man cave as it should be called .

Sent to marcello mega today

Dear marcello,

Following my previous email to you on 29th august,which i have copied below for you,i am utterly astounded at your article in todays paper.
You go out of your way to mention neely and dunn,along with side mentions of hibs,rangers and dundee utd,but absolutely no mention of your own club,GLASGOW CELTIC,who are the worlds biggest sporting scandal,have had 7 criminal convictions and hundreds of victims,lining up to sue them for compensation in courts...why have you ignored reporting on your team mr mega?.
As my previous to you provided some questions that i wanted answering,have you made any efforts to ask them and report the findings?...or are you refusing to report on the real sex abuse svandal,that has tainted and embarrassed our game,in fact almost as embarrassing as your clear ,one sided agenda.
How about you do your job as an investigative journalist and start reporting the real truth behind glasgow celtics 40 year sexual abuse crimes and the cover ups that have went on to prevent the public from knowing,a cover up,which your reporting would suggest,you support.

I look forward to your reply with the real facts you charlatan.

Regards

Tommy

I am writing to you in relation to your recent article in which you slate Glasgow rangers for their association with Gordon Neely and your lack of investigative journalism into the real sexual abuse scandal ,which has occurred within your club for the last 40- 50 years ,with 6 criminal convictions so far and counting,with hundreds of victims seeking apologies and compensation...report the real truth and facts for once.
Having read recent articles from yourselves regarding the outrageous,historic sex abuse that went on within Glasgow celtic fc for the past 40 -50 years , I note that you are again,trying to pervert the course of true journalism,by deflecting attention away from the crime scene,that is celtic park and the secrets and cover ups that have gone on there over the past decades,is this your own choosing ,due to the club you support?,or is at the request of a recently employed pr company called hollicom? ,or indeed,is it perhaps on the instruction of a certain chairman associated with a well known east end of Glasgow football club ,known and proven for its enabling,facilitation and harbouring of paedophiles within its employ with the club and its associated clubs?....which is it?.
Again,I highlight the fact of the lack of investigative journalism from you into the actual abuse,that has occurred within celtic park over the past 40 – 50 years ,with various criminal convictions as a result and its decades of cover ups and NDA’s ( some of which I am reliably informed are being offered to victims as I type.
This is typical behaviour of this club ,trying to alienate itself from its crimes and then trying to buy victims silence by way of an NDA ,absolutely disgusting behaviour.
You stated in your article relations to child abuse with a coach called Gordon neely,who was briefly employed with rangers,let’s put facts to your article , ,facts,which you would’ve been able to find out for yourself,if you could be bothered to actually be a journalist and earn your money.
Gordon neely was employed by Hibernian fc ,when he committed child abuse crimes,crimes which were then covered up by then hibs chairman Kenny Waugh,to protect the clubs name ( ring any bells?.... jock stein & jim torbett?) ,Gordon neely then went on to be employed by rangers as a coach,who at that time ,were unaware of neelys past,as it had been conveniently covered up by hibs and therefore ,rangers had no knowledge of his past crimes.
As soon as neely made a verbal comment to a youngster,he was swiftly removed from post and reported to the police authorities ( guilty of verbal abuse with a sexual content...BUT NOT CHILD SEX ABUSE ,as reported by you lazy charlatans ).
The actions taken by rangers were and are to be commended,they DID THE RIGHT THING BY REPORTING IT TO POLICE, unlike the directors ,managers and staff of celtic fc,who decided to keep it secret and in house ,to protect their good name,thus cover up after cover up ensued,cover ups which have now been admitted by ex chairman jack mc ginn ( do you have any photographs of mr mc ginns recent injuries?,none seem to be published in any of your papers....if indeed there were any).

So,please feel free to answer the following:

1.why you have tried to tar Glasgow rangers with the same brush as celtic and its historic sexual abuse?
2.why have you not investigated the historic child sex abuse at celtic fc in more depth and published the truth?
3.why haven’t you investigated the cover ups and NDA’s which were allegedly signed to buy silence?
4.why did celtic not report it to the police?
5.why did celtic pervert the course of justice by failing to report a crime against minors?.
6. is there a connection between the uks worst paedophile jimmy Saville and celtic? ( openly photographed at celtic park with father o donnell and jock stein ...yet Saville was never photographed at any other Scottish ground).
7. why did celtic fc make four payments of £250,000 to convicted paedophile jim torbetts trophy centre company over a period of 12 months?...was it to buy his silence?.
8. why did kevin Kelly deny having any business links to torbetts trophy centre company and others,when he is listed as co -owner of at least 3 companies with torbett?.
9.have you questioned or pursued kevin Kelly,jack mc ginn or peter lawwell for their statements on what really went on within that club and why they employed paedophiles and then re-employed them?
10 is there more to this historic child sexual abuse than we know?,is it covering up something more sinister ?,something reaching far higher in society than just celtic fc?.
11.have you questioned the sfa on their role and knowledge of this historic sexual abuse,given that celtic fcs board members have been members of the sfas board?
12. have you questioned the sfa/spfl on what sanctions/punishment they plan to dish out on celtic fc for their crimes against humanity and bring the country and football into grave dis-repute? ( this also applies to UEFA and fifa ,if you can be bothered).
13. have you questioned Gerry mc sherry,who handed a list of 14 paedophiles allegedly working within celtic fc ( 7 of whom have been convicted) or indeed police Scotland,as to what they did with the list and what actions they have taken.
14.why has the majority of mainstream journalists like yourself and football show pundits such as hugh keevins,yourself again,mark guidi (who i'm led to believe is related to one of the convicted paedophiles),michael stewart,willie miller,tom english,pat bonner to name but a few,refused to discuss this matter on open football phone ibs,yet set out to destroy rangers over ebts (legal at the time)?...WHY?
15.HAVE YOU DEMANDED OR BACKED DEMANDS FOR A FULL PUBLIC AND INDEPENDENT INQUIRY INTO THIS CLUBS HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE? AND IF NOT...WHY NOT?

So,instead of trying to smear other clubs with celtic fcs sexual abuse,leave them to be a club like no other and get on with doing the jobs you portray to be employed as....investigative journalists and lets see the truth published.

I await your response to the points raised.

Regards
Because he,s a Celtic supporter.

Back