Celtic the only club wanting a review of way Rangers case was handled

We've known for a long time it's them, they don't even hide it either, they have this idea that all clubs will lick their arse and back them up on it when in reality it's just a few fans from a few clubs who get the Yellow bus to school that are vocal on the matter and no their clubs themselves, they'll get bored of it all soon enough, spanking these wee cunts on the park is enough to hear their silence, let the Japanese continue what he's doing, he's doing a grand job making a royal lady's front bottom of himself.

At the same time everyone can see Celtic media following their tune and looking like the scum that they are.

Which is pretty much what we all knew. This is purely so he can say to the rodents in their support that he tried his best but it was the big bad SFAs fault. Lawell isn't silly, he would have had the same legal advice as the SFA and SPFL did, he knows there's nothing that can be done, but he has to appease the mongos of his own support who cannot grasp that simple concept.

All so he can turn to the mhanks put his hands up in the air and say I tried.

Gets the car park mhob off his back and onto Regans.

The other Clubs remember the effects of not having our support visit, empty grounds, less money, poorer players, empty coffers, they don't have CL money to prop them up, they have felt the effects of listening to their hate filled fans and don't want it again, the Filth are on their own.

Reactions: TQ3
Celtic FC have brought the game into disrepute and are attacking another member club.

They should taken to task for this.

We all know they won't of course.

I think they have an inherent fear that we have overcome our recent difficulties, and are now on our way back to the top of the pile. They can't handle us being the most successful club. That is why they are desperate to undermine us any way they can. The Blue Juggernaut is back on the road and it won't be long before we brush them aside like the no marks that they are.

cut and paste please :)

"The head of the Scottish FA says only one club wants an independent investigation into Scottish football's handling of the Rangers EBT issue.

After the SFA rejected the SPFL board's call for a review, Celtic accused the governing body of a lack of leadership.

But the SFA's chief executive Stewart Regan says only the Parkhead club have indicated they want a review.

The SFA wrote to its members saying it has decided to resist calls to look at the issue after seeking legal advice.

More to follow"

"The head of the Scottish FA says only one club wants an independent investigation into Scottish football's handling of the Rangers EBT issue.

After the SFA rejected the SPFL board's call for a review, Celtic accused the governing body of a lack of leadership.

But the SFA's chief executive Stewart Regan says only the Parkhead club have indicated they want a review.

The SFA wrote to its members saying it has decided to resist calls to look at the issue after seeking legal advice.

More to follow"
Cheers buddy

well that's it in black and white then - Liewell lies again
Fit and proper person??

What’s the betting Mad Joe with the semi fetish will be on soon threatening other teams to toe the line?

Except the biggest travelling support is us and we are back.

I have a bad feeling the Scottish government will get involved in this somehow,and that will not be good news for us,I think that is part of liewell's strategy.

I have a bad feeling the Scottish government will get involved in this somehow,and that will not be good news for us,I think that is part of liewell's strategy.
If they interfere Scotland will be suspended by FIFA. That's why it won't happen.

Listened to Clyde for 5 mins in the motor last week and a moonhowler said it's every team in Scotland that want a review not just Celtic.
Ah wish a clued up bear would go on that show for a one off just to put the scum in there place.

We'd like a review of all historical cases encompassing every facet of Scottish football. Let's see who wins that battle.

I'm surprised this has came out like this.
It completely rules out any chance of the SFA doing a u-turn.
To do so would confirm to the world that septic run Scottish football.

Regan knows he is a dead man walking so he should stick the knife into the fat Japanese and his rancid club.

So who is all lodging a complaint with the CO and copying UEFA in?

What is the clause about member club's bringing the game in to disrepute?

It's only a matter of time before 19th Century Terrorist Joe calls for the mentally challenged tramps to boycott the away grounds

Back