Celtic the only club wanting a review of way Rangers case was handled

I await Lawwell submitting a motion to the next AGM of the SPFL that Celtic get 42 votes and everyone else gets 1 each.
Hibs and Dundee Utd would probably still vote in favour.

How unlucky are we that out of all the City rivalries in world football...... we ended up with this horrible horrible entity.

Liverpool have Everton, Man U Have City, Milan have Inter.....

What do we have? The most repugnant, fetid collection of incestious, bigotted reporobates ever shat out into civilisation.

What did we ever do to deserve them?
We accepted them into our country, bad bad mistake.

7wotesZ.png

This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

They are playing a dangerous game here stoking up the biggest imaginable bloodlust.

I predict Doncaster will be the whipping boy and we will be subjected to more brutality.

107 Clubs won't matter a jot. It will be a mhank driven stampede to have us punished following the CO investigation in to the issue of our Euro 2011 licence.

Actually there has been one club discreetly calling for a full and transparent review of the governance pertaining to Rangers. Petey has jumped in to try and derail and preempt any investigation. Petey has his hands very very dirty, Petey has prints all over the illegal punishments Rangers have endured, Petey has his gubby paws all over areas that corporate litigation lawyers SHOULD be begging Rangers to let them loose for no win non fee retainment.

Regan said in the podcast
Likewise Celtic, the only club not wanting a review of the way they handled in-house paedophilia !
Regan said that there is an independent review taking place on "historic child abuse" on sportsound last night during his interview. I suspect that is why there is this assault on Rangers at the moment. It must be coming soon.

On the bbc webthing...108 clubs and not one apart from scum fc have an issue...i said on another thread, i actually think the member clubs are fed up with the whole thing and just want to get back to the game at hand.
and going by another post earlier, surely scum fc are bringing the game into disrepute with this one sided agenda that is tarnishing and already shady product?
surely the SFA and maybe UEFA have to stand up and tell slant eyed pete, enough is enough! if you continue to disrespect our rulings and continually go after this issue which has been put to rest we will hit you with sanctions the likes of which you have never saw before!
(im aware it will probably never happen but ffs how far are they allowed to go of their own back without repercussions)

Liewell steps down from Sfa board then attacks it asking for review , creepy individual.

This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

They are playing a dangerous game here stoking up the biggest imaginable bloodlust.

I predict Doncaster will be the whipping boy and we will be subjected to more brutality.

107 Clubs won't matter a jot. It will be a mhank driven stampede to have us punished following the CO investigation in to the issue of our Euro 2011 licence.

They know they're goosed regarding the titles but now the focus is on getting rid of Regan who is past his sell by date and replacing him with an even bigger stooge.
No doubt the whole point of a review is to once again blacken our name and ultimately unleash their end game to somehow get our licence revoked one way or another.

Back