Celtic to be sued in the US over abuse(The Sun)

All perfectly valid questions that would demand answers in a society less collusive than 21st century Scotland.

I still believe Celtic FC will escape this shameful litany of abuse with relatively minor damage and I don’t expect the Scottish media to dig any deeper into the murk than is absolutely necessary.

It’ll be a green and whitewash, if you will.
It’s a point I raise when their claim of separate entity is mentioned.
Let’s say they win that particular issue.
However, a few points.
It wasn’t the separate entity that covered up the crimes.
It wasn’t the separate entity that encouraged victims to come to the club as opposed to going to the police.
This and many more to be added.
The bottom line here is that they surely they cannot escape justice.

Last edited:
Anyone who was defending Torbett in court needs seriously looked at as well. How anybody could give a positive character witness for that beast is beyond comprehension.

100% agree and his entourage every day was between 5-8 folk always by his side,from Gilby to the ex tim club doctor,and I’m sure ex director McGinn wife was a secretary at Trophy centre and took the stand.

she didn’t use her married name though and went under Dunne and like them all before her lied and tried to paint a different picture in court of her ex Boss.

100% agree and his entourage every day was between 5-8 folk always by his side,from Gilby to the ex tim club doctor,and I’m sure ex director McGinn wife was a secretary at Trophy centre and took the stand.

she didn’t use her married name though and went under Dunne and like them all before her lied and tried to paint a different picture in court of her ex Boss.

They are all up to their neck in it.

From rigging attendances to a certain trophy company making millions. Horrible horrible bastards I hope they meet justice one day, one way or another.

Fuckin hell,that's disturbing to read.
Have they no shame?
Think we all know the answer to that.

Have they no shame?
They couldn’t spell the word.
If any of them did have any remorse, it’s of to the pineapple, a word with the dirty beast, a few murmurs around and rattles with the beads and, everything is as good as gold again.

Have they no shame?
They couldn’t spell the word.
If any of them did have any remorse, it’s of to the pineapple, a word with the dirty beast, a few murmurs around and rattles with the beads and, everything is as good as gold again.
The cult has them brainwashed from the age of 5.
As @tazzabear says, they use the confession to remove the shame that normal people would have for any involvement in such heinous activities.
But as we’ve all said time and time again, the RC church and the brainwashed followers of that cult are not normal people. They are despicable and absolutely beneath contempt.

As @tazzabear says, they use the confession to remove the shame that normal people would have for any involvement in such heinous activities.
But as we’ve all said time and time again, the RC church and the brainwashed followers of that cult are not normal people. They are despicable and absolutely beneath contempt.
Absolutely correct mate, couldn't agree more.

Anyone who was defending Torbett in court needs seriously looked at as well. How anybody could give a positive character witness for that beast is beyond comprehension.

Pretty sure that Jock Brown was his legal representative at one point, just before he was appointed General Manager at Parkpaed.

Last edited:
I just wonder how deep this goes, why has it taken so long to make the arrests and what about the lenient sentences.

Why did Torbet get those 4 payments from the directors at that heinous club?
Hush money?

I’ve a feeling this will be a lot bigger than any off us could have imagined, however the way it’s been covered up, we may never hear the whole truth.

I read all the posts on here about them getting put in the bottom division etc

Me? I think all I really want is justice for the families first and foremost.

Whatever happens to the rancid bast@rds after that is most welcome

Until very recently these type of abhorrent activities were regarded by the RC church as simply “a matter of conscience.”Not a crime and certainly not prosecutable as we have seen many times with the number of guilty clergy allowed to walk free from their church with no legal punishment.

I would love to know what is said about this on their forums, or is it just ignore it and it will go away. Surely the decent ones amongst them must be horrified by all these horrible goings on.

Trial was meant to start last Thursday but no one seems to know anything.

It has begun, mhedia may want to hide the fact, but is a matter of public record.

website: https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/curre...-roll?id=9da960a7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7
Extract
Data Published at 17:41 on Friday 08 March 2019
CaseSession Date Proceedings Case Reference

HMA v Ronnie HUME MCCAFFERTY 03/07/19 Indictment - Part Heard Trial SCS/2018-057543

PF Ref No Court Name
HM17004131 Glasgow HC

It has begun, mhedia may want to hide the fact, but is a matter of public record.

website: https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/curre...-roll?id=9da960a7-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7
Extract

HMA v Ronnie HUME MCCAFFERTY 03/07/19 Indictment - Part Heard Trial SCS/2018-057543

PF Ref No Court Name
HM17004131 Glasgow HC
Thought his name was James McCafferty
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...uilty-to-sexually-abusing-youth-36929679.html

Extract

PF Ref No Court Name
HM17004131 Glasgow HC

I hope he blows the lid off the whole thing so that the families can get justice.

Then I hope we never see anything like this ever happens again and we can go back to talking about football, gender and all the other mad stuff.

I just wonder how deep this goes, why has it taken so long to make the arrests and what about the lenient sentences.

Hush money?

I’ve a feeling this will be a lot bigger than any off us could have imagined, however the way it’s been covered up, we may never hear the whole truth.

Just my opinion but I believe the investigation into Saville and then Barnell at Crewe has led to Celtic. The fact that Scottish society has literally known what went on at Celtic but preferred to turn a blind eye is a shame on Scotland as a whole. Unfortunately I believe all the stuff in the public domain is only the very tip of a huge iceberg.

It’s a point I raise when their claim of separate entity is mentioned.
Let’s say they win that particular issue.
However, a few points.
It wasn’t the separate entity that covered up the crimes.
It wasn’t the separate entity that encouraged victims to come to the club as opposed to going to the police.
This and many more to be added.
The bottom line here is that they surely they cannot escape justice.

It was happening in their stadium during those special European nights they love to tell a;; about, not for the poor unfortunate that Cairney had as his special guest. Complicit bassa's.

This cover up of child abuse was eventually going to catch up with them and all the blocks they have put in place are slowly crumbling round about them. They will pay for it it some way but probably escape what they deserve in the long run. This will hurt them no doubt but not as much as the victims, poor souls

I was watching court roles last week and James McCafferty was there for Court 10 for Thursday at Glasgow High Court then later on in the day went on to check what was happening and it had totally disappeared . F**k knows what is happening???

Hush money?

Wouldn't be one bit surprised if it went all the way up to politicians / senior police officers etc. From the lenient sentences (which are still happening to this day) I'd probably be more surprised if folk like that weren't involved.

I'd love to know how far it reaches in other areas or if they are just wild conspiracies. ie. Maddy McCann's dad being the club doctor and within hours of Maddy going missing they had top government people out helping them. Also, the Lawrence Haggerty murder - something stinks with that.

I believe there is a sixth, yes SIXTH, paedo about to come to court from Celtic.

How many fucking Paedos is it going to take before there is a proper government inquiry into the failure to prevent this proven already beyond doubt paedo ring from operating for years and the cover up of their paedo activities

IMO, that filthy rhat bastard McCafferty will never see the inside of a jail cell over this, it'll be postponed again and again and again until the Filthy bastard dies of Ill health saving the scums bacon.

It was happening in their stadium during those special European nights they love to tell a;; about, not for the poor unfortunate that Cairney had as his special guest. Complicit bassa's.

a colleague went on a tour of the piggery with his son, i asked didnt it feel creepy going into the changing rooms knowing what went on. He went full on denial, how can celtic still run tours and how can people go on it, even with kids?

IMO, that filthy rhat bastard McCafferty will never see the inside of a jail cell over this, it'll be postponed again and again and again until the Filthy bastard dies of Ill health saving the scums bacon.
He is already in jail in Ireland found guilty earlier this year for offences in Ireland. His trial here is due to start soon.
I think that is correct

Back