Celtic to be sued in the US over abuse(The Sun)

And the lads parents agreed not to contact the police in exchange for him being offered a professional contract. I hope those people sleep well at night with that in their minds every day. I honestly can’t get my head round how any parent could do that.

These parents destroyed their childrens’ life because of good old fashioned greed and the pressure put on them by their beloved Catholic neighbourhood pedophile priests. Sending the priests around to talk to the parents about the damage that could fall on the club if they complained and how it was probably the kids’ fault for seducing those poor defenceless trainers.

How any parent could allow their child to be abused and cover it up for the chance of playing football makes me sick. I hope they burn in hell along side the priests, members of Celtic Boys Club, Celtic football Club and anyone else who carried out the abuse or helped cover it up.

If the McCafferty trial has been delayed because he's ill that's a disgrace.

Aye, he is ill...ill in the head. He can't continue to get away with citing ill health as a reason to not be held to account for his crimes.

His victims are the ones who are really suffering, and Justice needs to be served for them.

I was watching court roles last week and James McCafferty was there for Court 10 for Thursday at Glasgow High Court then later on in the day went on to check what was happening and it had totally disappeared . F**k knows what is happening???

There was indeed a James McCafferty due in Court in Glasgow last Thursday and another/the same James McCafferty due in the same Court the next day.

We never did get confirmation if it/they were 'the' James McCafferty. If they were, it may be that these were procedural hearings rather than the trial starting. If it was the trial 'proper' I'm sure there would have been leaks about it taking place from those called as witnesses (and it is likely there will be many if he sticks with a Not Guilty plea).

These parents destroyed their childrens’ life because of good old fashioned greed and the pressure put on them by their beloved Catholic neighbourhood pedophile priests. Sending the priests around to talk to the parents about the damage that could fall on the club if they complained and how it was probably the kids’ fault for seducing those poor defenceless trainers.

How any parent could allow their child to be abused and cover it up for the chance of playing football makes me sick. I hope they burn in hell along side the priests, members of Celtic Boys Club, Celtic football Club and anyone else who carried out the abuse or helped cover it up.
Perhaps the RC community have become immune to child rape and just accept it as part of their religion now.
I can't thinking any other reason .

n
I would love to know what is said about this on their forums, or is it just ignore it and it will go away. Surely the decent ones amongst them must be horrified by all these horrible goings on.

absolutely nothing, i've never heard a tim mention it apart from when questioned and it's usually deflecting away from the issue, they can tell me every detail of our accounts but have no clue about their own clubs sick past

This McCafferty c.unt and PF dept is trying to postpone this trial so that the already convicted Paedo snuffs it first and St Pats can cling on to a Separate Entity get out clause

The victims deserve this deviant bastard to be tried for his crimes which he already admitted to in a confession in the Daily Record years ago

He’s then charged in Scotland and decides to plead not guilty

The time taken from press confession to formal police charges needs further investigation as it stinks the amount of time and delays that are going on here

It reeks of stalling in the hope it never gets to court

This McCafferty c.unt and PF dept is trying to postpone this trial so that the already convicted Paedo snuffs it first and St Pats can cling on to a Separate Entity get out clause

This - I'd heard he was claiming not to be healthy enough to stand trial.

Behind the scenes maneuvering me thinks.He may have at one time expressed his wish to reveal all, but once he is alone in the cold light of day he may have had his head turned.

If the McCafferty trial has been delayed because he's ill that's a disgrace.

Aye, he is ill...ill in the head. He can't continue to get away with citing ill health as a reason to not be held to account for his crimes.

His victims are the ones who are really suffering, and Justice needs to be served for them.
Just means his sentence starts later.

The victims deserve this deviant bastard to be tried for his crimes which he already admitted to in a confession in the Daily Record years ago

He’s then charged in Scotland and decides to plead not guilty

The time taken from press confession to formal police charges needs further investigation as it stinks the amount of time and delays that are going on here

It reeks of stalling in the hope it never gets to court
I’ve posted this before on this thread, but the separate entity defence might get them off with the child abuse itself but it cannot get them off with the cover up, perverting the course of justice, and a host of other linked crimes.

Accepting a contract in return for staying quiet about your child being sexually abused sounds like a crime in itself.
How on earth do they sleep at night ? Does being part of the cult allow these people to justify just about anything in their minds ? Are there no boundaries to what they would deem utterly unacceptable ?
They don’t live their lives by normal standards, and as far as I’m concerned, when it comes to ethics, they are absolutely bankrupt.

How on earth do they sleep at night ? Does being part of the cult allow these people to justify just about anything in their minds ? Are there no boundaries to what they would deem utterly unacceptable ?
They don’t live their lives by normal standards, and as far as I’m concerned, when it comes to ethics, they are absolutely bankrupt.

I could be wrong, but isn't that what confession is for?

They tell the priest their sins and all is forgiven?

Surely some investigative journalist out there will be all over this,there’s something really sinister in the whole thing.
Christ during the worse years of abuse at Celtic the club doctor was none other than Gerry McCann for %^*& sake.
No it wasn't.

I could be wrong, but isn't that what confession is for?

They tell the priest their sins and all is forgiven?
I dare say confession is their ‘get out of jail card’, quite literally in many instances. It’s an affront to normal society that a ritual, a ritual which is no more than a hocus pocus part of the cult, can deny victims their day in court and literally allow criminals to pervert the course of justice.

I know this but it does nobody any good claiming he was 'club Dr' when he wasn't!
I think the fact that this creepy cùnt was present at the Paedo-dome, when young boys were being buggered, and his daughter's disappearance on holiday under very dubious circumstances , is all that matters.
It doesn't matter what capacity he held at the Piggery.
A cult like no other.

No, he was arrested by police Scotland on his release in Ireland from what I can remember.
He must have been arrested in prison as he hasn't served his time yet for the Northern Ireland crimes.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...afferty-jailed-for-sex-assaults-37210499.html

August 13 2018
"Former Celtic football youth coach Jim McCafferty, 72, has been sentenced to three years and nine months in prison at Belfast Crown Court after pleading guilty in May to eight counts of sexual assault.
McCafferty, formerly of Raby Street in Belfast, will serve half the sentence in custody and the remaining half on licence."

Last edited:
BBC doc in the the next 6 weeks which doesn’t come accross to well for the SNP is what I’ve been told. Panorama exclusive en route. Don’t know about that lot but it’s will show up the 19th Century Terrorist nationalists.

Man City accepting blame

Separate Entity FC continue to ignore victims or accept any blame

McCafferty a CFC employee trial is delayed and no doubt moves to get stalled for enough time to try and make this go away

The PF dept and PS have made enough mistakes in high profile trials and arrest warrants allowing the culprits of crimes to walk and then claim compo against PS for false arrest

I think McCafferty will never see a court for his offences

Mind you he’s already admitted them to Daily Rebel reporter.

I hope Thomson Solicitors take Separate Entity FC all the way and force apologies and compensation claims are paid to the victims

I had a feeling the McAfferty trial would hit a snag and said as much when the date was set.

Not of sound mind and his health is deteriorating.
They just don't want him in court do they ?

Correct, as with a lot of them, they are dying off, and taking their secrets to the grave. This is what Bheast FC and their friends in the Police, PF Office, media and politics want. Looks like they might get it.

Scotland is a cut and paste of the movie Spotlight, except there are no brave journalists or any with any integrity in Scotland who will dig and find the truth. The SMSM is not only a disgrace it is complicit in the cover up of the abuse in the RC Church and at CFC. They truly are a stain on the nation.

Correct, as with a lot of them, they are dying off, and taking their secrets to the grave. This is what Bheast FC and their friends in the Police, PF Office, media and politics want. Looks like they might get it.

Scotland is a cut and paste of the movie Spotlight, except there are no brave journalists or any with any integrity in Scotland who will dig and find the truth. The SMSM is not only a disgrace it is complicit in the cover up of the abuse in the RC Church and at CFC. They truly are a stain on the nation.
The thing is though there has been enough convictions already for separate entity fc to be held to account.
Victims have found the courage to come forward and the evidence is all there right in front of them.

So many shady characters and dodgy dealings involving that club and still they remain unscathed.

I said it before,how can one football club be guilty of so much and liable for absolutely nothing ?

BBC doc in the the next 6 weeks which doesn’t come accross to well for the SNP is what I’ve been told. Panorama exclusive en route. Don’t know about that lot but it’s will show up the 19th Century Terrorist nationalists.

They publically announced a cover up concerning historical child abuse investigations.
No sporting or religious institutions will be part of any investigations.
The catholic church and their favourite football club will not come under scrutiny.
Without a trace of any shame they told us so...….this decision alone should be subject to an investigation

Torbett never returned to Celtic after being sent to jail in 1998.
I know you were correcting another poster in regard to Torbett's designation at Celtic. But you make an interesting claim. Can anyone really be sure Torbett has never been back to Celtic as a supporter, or as a guest since he was released from prison first time around?

I’ve posted this before on this thread, but the separate entity defence might get them off with the child abuse itself but it cannot get them off with the cover up, perverting the course of justice, and a host of other linked crimes.

how can a company with the power to hire and fire be a separate entity?

how can a company with the power to hire and fire be a separate entity?
There’s a list of evidential examples where their separate entity claim can be debunked.
One of my favourites is that there wasn’t an “official” CBC at the time of the separate entity version.
What was their youth programme back then?
Also, what youth programme were they quite happy to take the credit for and players from?

Back